Two Strap on Dildo Harness for sale, Made for Men!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Pool boy, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I have two different dildo harness for sale.I strongly prefer PayPal and will only ship to CONUS.

1) Spartacus Ultimate Leather Harness- Very high quality leather harness that has a unique cut dildo pad to accommodate males. I have used this while wearing my MM Jail Bird and it works great. Its in like new condition. It cost $100 new . My price is $75 including shipping.

2) SpareParts Deuce-- This is the ultimate male dildo harness. This harness is essentially brand new. I took it out of the box once to try it on, but the leg straps were too short so it went back in the box. I have the larger model now and love this harness. Fits great with the Jail Bird. Color is Black Size is A Non Magnum model. Please refer to the SpareParts web page for sizing. This is $135 new. My price $100 including shipping.

Spartacus 1.JPG Duece 2.JPG

2. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    NEW lower prices
    1) Spartacus leather harness--$55 includes shipping to CONUS
    2) Deuce--$85 includes shipping to CONUS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice