Two orgasms

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by riki1, Dec 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    i had been celibate for about 4 weeks. Mistress promised a Xmas gift and sure enough She provided. She gave me an orgasm. What surprised me was the quality of my response. She was very careful to completely control it. It was a hand job with Mistress staring deep into my eyes and me thanking Her all the way for my position in life. It happened fast and was without much force on ejaculation. Both of us commented afterwards it was more akin to a milking than anything else.

The last orgasm i had prior to this was with my own hand and it was after a long celibate period. It was effusive and forceful. i used some of my favorite fantasy visualizations in that one.

i've read the essay at Ms. Lori's, http://www.chastitytube.com/control.html, and it does a great job of explaining the difference from a Mistress' point of view. Definitely right on as an instruction manual for maximum D/s relationship development.

What i am wondering is how other sissies and subs relate to these two types of orgasms.

One of the things that has struck me in reading Forum entries is how some folks talk about how comfortable they are now that their penis is no longer there's and how others talk expectantly about how they've been promised to be let out at some point for an orgasm.

No judgement here on either position. i am just wondering which you'd prefer?

Orgasm 1: with reduced sensation and contolled fantasy or Orgasm 2: hands on with a bit of your own fantasy when you finally get your release and 'reward'.

Also, i was wondering if Mistresses felt both of these types of orgasms had their place or just the first?

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    riki #i sounds kinda like a ruined orgasam and there are times i actually perfer one of this type. They seem to keep your edge while still allowing you releif. Other times there is nothing more i want then the #2 type. What i would find most exciting yet dissappointing would be expectin a #2 and getting a #1.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    i have to agree #1 is quite frustrating, yet keeps you more focused. In my experience it actually makes me even more submissive after its over. my last release was while taking the strap-on with Mistress very lightly stroking my clit. as soon as it began she let it go and i covered my entire belly. Mistress took Her cock out, rubbed it in my mess and had me lick it clean. i have never wanted to feel Her lovely pussy more in my life. I cant really talk about #2 because i have not had one of those since being locked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice