TV advert for chastity belt.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by richard, Apr 27, 2010.

1. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Great idea @richard 6 years on!

How's this?:

The well known retired sportsman Sir David of Peckham appears on the screen - smartly groomed and sharp as ever in a well cut suit over his toned athletic body.

He smiles in his engaging way, and starts to speak with sincerity. "You know, I've played all over the world and been away from my wife and family for long periods but I have never given in the all the desires I might have had when in my own. I've never "played away, and that's due entirely to my with Vicky"

With that two delicate, finely manicured female hands slide over his shoulders and there's a distinctive voice saying "Down boy".

He gently drops to his knees and the camera pulls out to show him kneeling by his unmistakable wife, in a stunning dress and an enigmatic smile on her well known face - more known for a disdainful and haughty look in her earlier days.

"Yes" she says, "I was always certain that my David would be faithful, thanks to a special design item by my friend Miss Lori - the Peckham Pecker Preventer."

"It's a simple device that only I can remove from his pecker when I need his services. Otherwise he is kept denied and in readiness jus for me and me alone. And now you too can be confident that your male will be held in the same way by using the same device which is launched today."
    "Yes ladies, now is the time to take control of what has always been yours anyway. Once it is locked onto his pecker you have no need to worry and he will become totally devoted to your needs"

"Just call in to your local chemist - and remember to take him with you. There will be a lady there specially trained to ensure a good fit and any necessary adjustments can be made very quickly to ensure you leave happy - how he feels is beside the point of course"

"So get with it now and get a Peckham Pecker Preventer tomorrow! It's the only way and the future!"

richard likes this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Here's one. (It's a based on a British ad. so sorry if you dont get the reference)

A man and woman sitting on a park bench with a pack of rolos. He takes a rolo out of the pack, she puts her hand out and he hands it too her.
    She pops it in her mouth and puts her hand out. He hands her the rest of the pack. She puts them in her bag.

The voice over
    "Do you love anyone enough to give them all of your rolos".

Camera zooms on woman's head and shoulders. She smiles and lightly waves the key on the chain around her neck.

Originals:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice