Tube length (behind barz)

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Unremarkable Jamie, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    The BBCB web site lists 2", 3", and 4" as tube lengths. As far as I can tell, the 2" would be a little small and the 3" would often leave some extra space. My thought is that I'm better off getting the 2" as all the advice I've heard says "smaller cages work better." But I thought I'd ask the wisdom and experience here.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Unremarkable Jamie

2. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I have a 3” and 4” tube for my BBCS, the 3” is a closer fit for me but the 4” works better with the outer cage. It allows for a bit of growth without a full erection and makes it more comfortable to sleep in. It also helps line up the tip with the hole in the outer cage to stop splash back.

The 3” cage works well without the outer cage except for the sensitivity caused when the foreskin pokes through.

3. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    I would highly recommend ordering your belt with the 3” cage, but also ordering a 2” cage. The majority of the time I wear the 3” cage, but when I’ve been “naughty” or want to really be tortured, I wear the 2” cage. I’m wearing the 2” cage as we speak, with no access to the keys, and it’s absolutely maddening how securely I am locked up!

As for the cage, there’s a bit of a story. I have a belt from years ago. Over my time owning that belt I have ordered different penis tubes. Behind Barz changed their design a bit and made the hole in the penis tube bigger at the end. I found my foreskin poked through it and it became uncomfortable. I just received my new belt, which I requested be built with penis tubes with a smaller hole at the top. Highly recommend!

4. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I will have to look at getting another 3” cage with a smaller hole and see if that helps with my foreskin issue. The belt is a bit bulky with the outer cage.

5. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    thanks, all, for the comments & thoughts. I went ahead and ordered the 2" cage. I guess in 8 weeks or so, I'll have a chance to see if I guessed right.

6. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hope it works well for you! Have you ever worn a full belt before? One thing about the 2” cage is that it’s a 2” cage attached to a fixed belt. It holds it so tight to your body that it’s very very small in my opinion. If you are a grower, you might want to save on shipping and order the 3” one to get sent in the same order. Either way, it’ll take a while to get everything adjusted just the way you like it!

7. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    I'm pretty small until things start growing, so we'll see.

Tamed Male likes this.
  8. Sarah Bartram

Sarah Bartram New member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Hi. My husband and I are in the same situation. We are preparing to purchase a BehindBarz, but cannot decide what length (2" or 3") the tube should be. As we are getting the custom funnel tube, purchasing both is not currently an option.

When soft, he is around 2.5 - 3" and is a grower. We have both heard that smaller tubes are more comfortable and secure, which makes the 2" tube seem appealing, but we are concerned it will not work since he is slightly larger then that while flaccid. At the same time, if long-term chastity causes any shrinkage, the smaller tube might yet work.

Night-time erections are his biggest struggle in chastity so far. One thought was that the smaller tube would better prevent erection (and thereby make sleep more manageable) while the larger tube allowing room would be more painful. Another thought, however, was that the smaller tube would be too cramped and uncomfortable to be practical, making the larger tube better.

I apologize if this message is somewhat scattered. This belt is a large investment and we are trying our best to get it right.

Does anyone have any advice on this matter?

9. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    I don't have a lot of advice but a little. I went with the 3" tube (standard , not funnel- that will be a follow on if I can get the rest of the fit right.)

for me it's snug and rather comfortable for the hours I've worn the belt. that doesn't allow me any growth at all and so night times aren't a problem. But I've discovered that I enjoy the Frustration of growing without release, so if I were to get the funnel, I'd get the 4" one for me.

It's a lovely piece of hardware. "enjoy" it.

10. Sarah Bartram

Sarah Bartram New member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Thank you. How has your experience been with the belt overall?

11. JBlackness

JBlackness Member

Local Time:
    I have a 2” and a 4” . I’m so compressed in the 2” that it’s hard to urinate. So for me the 2” would be for really short term punishment.

12. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I am about 3” flaccid and a grower. When wearing the belt without the cage, I find the 3” tube to be comfortable. When I wear the cage, I find the 4” preferable as it allows a growth at night without issue and it also lines up better for urination through the bottom of the cage. I think that shorter is better with ball trap devices but with a full belt it is less of an issue.

13. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I see differing reports on what works best to eliminate nighttime erection pain.

I'm a grower, about 2" when flaccid, just over 5" when hard. My biggest whine about my Carrara was that nighttime erections hurt. It's the same with every trapped-balls device I've tried. The common advice seems to be to get a small cage, to hinder a hard-on even growing; though others have said that a longer cage accommodates better. It's just the confusion one needs when an order is in process!

I also want to order a Pup Tube. This one should probably be full length, 4", for sleeping in.

14. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I have a 2", a 4", and a 4" Pup Tube. The sizing guide recommended the 2" tube for me, but it is painful at night. The 4" tube is much better for sleeping in, and the 4" Pup Tube is a delight for sleeping.

I bent my Pup Tube to be as close to my belt as it can be and still let the knurled nut work. During the day it would be an embarrassment-punishment, as it is … bodacious.

Patrick Carpenter likes this.
  15. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    IMG_0783.jpeg The pup tube would have been quite fashionable in Tudor times.

Patrick Carpenter and Timberwoof like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice