Tube Jacket 2

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by jurgen, Aug 10, 2020.

1. jurgen

jurgen Member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Hi, after differend tube ball trap devices, a neosteel belt and a custom carara who were verry uncomfy. I gave up hope abit on finding a suitable chastity device.

I sport alot and a ring device just does not work for running 50km a week driving a bike and swimming.

I started getting my hopes back u abit when seeing and reading about the tube jacket 2.

I have been experimenting with some 26mm diameter alluminium pipe that I have cut like a TJ 1. I drilled a hole and put my 4mm pa trough it. I can easly wear i trough the day. I often forget I wear the tube.

It does start to smell fast and the tube does often slide over the glance. I would not like that wen wearing a expencive TJ2 device.

My piercing is about 10mm back from the tip. Is that far ennof back?? Ithink the piercer could have placed it further back. But he put it where it is now... .

I still have to make up how long I want the tube, and do some running, sleeping and swiming tests.

Anny tips and trix

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    The TJ 2 is pretty heavy, so you will need to make sure it is very snug when you are cold/flaccid, as well as make sure the bottom part of the tube is not too long to the point where when you retract in like when squatting down or sitting and bending over especially when cold/flaccid .. you don't want the bottom of that tube to bump into your sack and in turn pull your head/glans back into the tube and put stress on your piercing. And if that happens when you are sleeping or in a place where you cannot adjust quickly, the next time you attempt to get hard, that will put even more stress on that piercing. Be careful with it, a stressed out PA piercing can be pretty sore and will take a few days to weeks to heal up fully, also, has not happened to me, but a migrated out PA does not look like it feels to good either.

I think this is where a custom device made specifically for you is essential with these PA tube only type devices. the off the shelf sizes might work for a few, but prolly not for the masses? just my 2 pennies .. ymmv.

3. theadoulos

theadoulos Junior Member

blacksmith, educator
    Illinois, US
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I have the plain Tube Jacket.

I would agree that the TJ2 will add weight, and I think unnecessary complications. I had something like the TJ2 from Lori's some years back and was often irritated at the PA piercing. After many adjustments by them and myself (I do metalwork as a sideline.) I came to the conclusion that when aroused the flesh between the curved rod through the PA and urethra and the bars of the head cage was getting pinched and causing the irritation. The two devices have enough difference that I am not certain the same would apply but it would be my first question. Also one of the reasons I went with just the plain TJ.

The TJ is not perfect but it has been probably the most trouble free device I've ever had and for as minimal as it is, perhaps the most effective. The combination of covering the "sweet spot" where the clitoral nerve enters the glans, and throttling erections is pretty effective. At least in my case.

The problems I have had with it are:

1) The part of the lock that protrudes from the stainless has sharp edges and corners which can dig into the scrotum painfully. A light sanding or filing to ease the edges takes care of that. (Do not take off too much or the lock pins fall out.
    2) Due to the simple construction where a ring is spot welded to the tube at the glans end, there is a step and a seam which does trap urine and sweat. Even with regular shows and thorough soap and rinsing it still needs to come off every so often for a thorough cleaning.
    3) The wall of the tube is just thin enough and there is no blunting ring on the end toward the body, so there is some irritation of skin where that edge naturally digs in when aroused. Not too much of a problem unless erect for longer periods and teased/edged while aroused. My skin hasn't broken, but it was irritated when my life in that regard was more active.
    4) The glan tends to "turtle", draw back into the tube. Some of might be prevented if I had a tighter tube. Although going tighter when dealing with standardized sizes can be problematic. Given that any increase or decrease in diameter of a cylinder is multiplied by pi (or more) the effect on volume is considerable. But I digress (a little). More of the problem, I found with mine, was that the angle and curve of the PA rod tended to encourage the head to pull back into the tube. Erections if the head was caught "turtle" -- pulled back into the shell -- were very uncomfortable and not easily adjusted without removing and replacing the device.

My solution after some experimentation was to try to bend the loop of the PA rod outward. That was when I discovered that the loop and the rod were not off one piece but welded together. (The weld cracked when I applied pressure to bend it out a bit.) I had the material and tools to fabricate a new rod at a better angle and I have not had the problem since. As my PA stretched during my first year of wear, I took advantage of the situation to make the rod a larger gauge. Between the new geometry and larger gauge I've had no issues since.

So, while a plain TJ and not the TJ2, my overall impression was that it is a rare "off the shelf" device that can work with few troubles from the start. I wore it on several occasions for a minimum of two weeks with no break in period. I wear it pretty regularly now, but it comes off more frequently. Since the modification everything has stayed where it should even with the slightly loose tube.

As for problems with the PA piercing and migration and such, I've seen no evidence of migration in my case. I believe I ordered the device at 6 ga. At present it is near 2 ga. My experience with a few devices and wearing curved barbells in my PA when not in a device for more than 15 years is that they tend to stretch from the jewelry. Mine stopped somewhere between 4 and 2 ga. Perhaps due to the weight in it and that I have not added weight. The larger the hole gets I think the greater surface area and the toughness of the glans work together to distribute and resist the pull of heavier things.

It is not a perfect device, but for its price it is rather good. I would not recommend with any device leaving it in place for extended periods due to the inevitable hygiene issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice