Tube Jacket 02 PA Pin info

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Triton13, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I would like to order a Tube Jacket 02 and I have a couple questions for those that wear them.

What is the minimum size recommended for the locking pin? I'm getting a PA piercing and it will take awhile for it to stretch. Is 8ga big enough or do I need to go to 6 ga?

I have attached photos of two different locking pins below, one comes through the tube at 90 degrees and makes a large tall loop, the other comes through the tube at a different angle and appears to be shorter and there isn't as much of a loop. Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Was this done to be more comfortable on the piercing or urethra opening?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I have a tube jacket 2 clone just like the top one, the extreme curve seems totally over kill and is a hassle to get in for me as I cram the whole member in and the extra skin is in the way putting the pin in. Never tried the second one but would go for that if I had the choice.

3. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    I don't want weight even on my 4g pa so I get all my cages tight enough for the shafts to carry all the weight.

4. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I think I'm going to go with the shorter pin. I plan on maybe getting some plastic tubing to try to figure out which size I need to order. Does anyone have tips on measuring? What about location placement of the piercing, should I tell the piercer anything particular?

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    I told my piercer what it was for and that I planned on ending up at 6g or 4g max, he suggested 5/8 back. Not sure if it was because I just happen to have no views at that spot or what, had it done at 8g, didn't bleed at all, kinda weird.

6. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Ugh, not views, blood vessels. Darn auto correct.

7. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I got pierced a year ago at 8g and have now stretched up to 4g. Lori recommended 4G and I'm glad I sized up and I would recommend it.

The short pin will allow you to pee while the curved pin will force you to sit down. Some like being forced to pee sitting.

Tight is good, unless it causes edema. I was able to wear my Lori for 6 to 8 weeks before edema was too persistent. I think I need to have it re-made a little larger then maybe OK. Still, good to get device as tight as you'll tolerate.

8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    for me, my tube jacket was a little loose when flaccid. The skin would grip it but I needed to wear underwear that would support it so it wasnt hanging on the pin all day. My device had the curved pin and it does cause a mess when peeing, short pin might be better idea. As for the peircing spot, mine is slightly off center. I've read thats on purpose because right in the middle is where all of the nerves are. This doesnt cause any problems wearing the device though.

9. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I got the piercing yesterday at 10ga, looks to be in the perfect spot. Now the long wait to heal and eventually stretch to 6ga. I'm going to the store tomorrow to see if there's some pipe or o rings that I could try to use for sizing, I really have no idea which size to order.

Probably going to place the order soon since I've heard it takes about two months to be delivered in the US from Steelworxx. Gf/KH is excited, since its possible to get somewhat hard in the tube jacket she'll most likely be teasing me relentlessly. Sounds like I may have much longer lockup times as well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice