Tube Issue

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Chernobylguy, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Chernobylguy

Chernobylguy New member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hi folks
    I own a BBCS and i am really happy with it. After some troubleshooting with bending, there is only one issue remaining.
    After some time of wearing, i get e sore spot at the spot, where the penis tube is welded to the ring. I think, the problem appears, because the penis is trying to grow and the skin gets squished there.
    Does anybody of you have a solution for this problem?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    praps when it was put on you a little bit of skin got catch in the metal.

3. kinkykusco

kinkykusco New member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I got my BBCS a couple of months ago and have the same issue, more then a few days of wear and the underside of my penis is rubbed raw about halfway down its length, from the ring.

Additionally I think for me at least, part of the problem is the penis tube starts about 1/2 a centimeter too low down on my body, so some of my penis is outside the tube, and when I get erect that portion

I emailed BB a couple days ago as they've posted quite a few times anyone with issues should contact them, I'll update when I hear back.

Chernobylguy likes this.
  4. kinkykusco

kinkykusco New member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Basically their answer was that I could order a new penis tube with a larger ring or custom size.

I have now been wearing it for 10 days, everyday I am putting a generous amount of vaseline on the underside of my penis/around the tube ring.

The bottom is still getting beat up a bit but it's not being rubbed totally raw. So with generous lube there it's doable.

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    #5 JackStrap, Dec 12, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    Interesting. Sorry to hear about your problem.

1)

I might have somewhat a similar issue.

I can wear the belt and the tube (4", 40mm dia) for days and days. But if I put the ring (60mm), I get sores.

Not at the same place as you do, I thing, but at positions "one to two o'clock and ten to eleven o'clock".

I have been thinking about a solution, but the only thing that comes to my mind is that the ring is "too low".

Fixing this is a problem and I have not figured out a do-it-yourself-at-home solution.

sIMG_0728.jpg

The pen points to the place where the ring causes problem with the skin. I think it is just putting pressure and sooner rather than later the skin objects.

2) I also used to have sore spots as the skin got pinched in between ring and the cage. Little more room by bending the tube outwards + all the spacers => that is no longer an issue.

In the picture there is 3" 36mm tube and 50mm ring. The problem still remains with the 60mm ring. 4" wider tube is much much more comfortable than 3" 36mm.

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Getting a 60mm ring to replace the 50mm ring made a huge difference.

So did getting a 4" tube with 40mm internal dia to replace the 3" tube with standard 36mm internal dia.

I have some belly fat and did not realize that it is better to measure "from the bone" instead of "from the skin", as the tube pushes quite deep in the pubic. ...

As the brits did their brexit thing, it makes everything more cumbersome and expensive :I

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    The only solution that comes to my mind is to cut the plate connecting the ring to the belt and welding it back again maybe 2 millimeter "higher". Unfortunately I lack the skill needed for the welding, and I am not sure about the tools in my garage.

I am sure the guys at BB would create a ring as per my instructions but 1) time 2) customs 3) money

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice