Tube diameter too small effects

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chili-boy, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Hi there, I am a little worried with my Jailbird arriving in a couple of weeks. When I ordered it I measured and measured then ordered the 1.25 diameter (32mm). Based on the fact my HT nano is 33mm diameter so I wanted a bit more tightness. However, I had ordered also a Chinese knock-off just to keep my in steel (as She requested) until it arrived. The diameter was very tight but I did not put the knock-off on as the base ring splits in two and was very, very fiddly to fit together.

My question is - what is the affect on me if, when the Jailbrid arrives, its a bit tight to get into? I will probably use a little ice to make sure I am completely flaccid. I am expecting it to be 1 or 2mm tighter than it should be. I am hoping that won't make it too painful as the next size up seemed massive.

Does it make that much difference?

thanks

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Get it
    Try it on.
    See how it fits.

If it’s sung you’re good. If it’s uncomfortably tight then contact Mature Metal and discuss it with them. They are the experts and can tell you if you should have it adjusted or if it’s ok.

Chili-boy likes this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    If need be use the stocking method (search for stocking method). As the jailbird is open with lengthwise bars it is not as restrictive as a device with more coverage. Also remember the lengthwise bars are smaller than the rings so this gives a bit more room. I had a high coverage cage st 35mm inside the device and it was too snug, hard to get on etc. but a jailbird type cage with 35mm inside the rings was much easier to get on and much more comfortable.

Guest 2028, tomf_22033 and Chili-boy like this.
  4. Chili-boy

Local Time:
    Thanks for this as I have been worried about spending all this money and having something too tight. I have been told I will be in it permanently so having something too tight is not going to. Be much fun. MM have been great with a few issues but they can’t change the inner diameter once made

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    My experience has been that if the device is too tight it will cause you to wake up in the middle of the night due to nocturnal wood . If you can put up with this for some period of weeks / months your erectile tissue will eventually atrophy making the device much more tolerable. All is well until the device is removed and you sport a full erection at which point you will find how mis-shapen you poor willie has become. I have read on this website that this is temporary and things start to look more normal in about a week. I cannot attest to this as I have not been allowed such a privilege.

Chili-boy likes this.
  6. Chili-boy

Local Time:
    thanks for this. She has told me that when my jewellery is fitted, it will come off twice a year (probably) and I will have to get used to it.

Danny15 likes this.
  7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Use some lube and it'll be much more comfortable than when it's dry, the difference in comfort can be more so than a change in ring size.

Chili-boy likes this.
  8. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    I just ordered a new jailbid, june 13th - I spent $540 ouch. Im nervous how the sizing to. I bought the rings set. we'll see. Ive spent well more than that amount on various cages, that dont fit right. My hope is to stay locked for a very long time. time will tell. If this new cage doesnt work I might stop trying to wear chastity. I hope yours works out well !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice