Trying to shortlist. Input appreciated.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by JayDub, Feb 14, 2017.

1. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    So, I have a CB-6000 and more recently a metal CB (Chinese) a lot like The Cage from Silver & Steel.

I immediately saw the benefit in metal over plastic, and so did my KH. Not least the hygiene is so much better! So, I am committed to metal. But in January, out of the blue whilst in the shower I realised that I could very easily have pulled out the back. Why I didn't I don't know, but I didn't. However there was a real mental "downer" at the discovery.

My Wife/KH was also upset to learn of this, and asked if the same had been true of the CB-6000. I'm currently back in the CB and whilst if I really really tried I could escape... it would be much more difficult and I doubt I could get back in.

So what's my problem? Well, I want the security of the CB with the comfort and hygiene of the metal device. Having reverted to the CB-6k I am pretty sure it comes down to tightness of the ring. So, my problem would be solved if I got a custom device with a ring size the same as I use with my CB. Buuttt the CB ring comes apart which makes removing it for release that much easier. With my current metal one, if she unlocks me, it is usually impossible to get the ring off while I am hard (the ring is one solid piece) and the peg for the lock on the ring means penetrative sex is out of the question (which we both find a bummer).

I was seriously looking at the Looker 02, but I see it also has a solid ring... so that problem will persist.

Is there a good custom-build option out there with a non-solid ring?

Any other input?

There's just so much choice out there these days it gets confusing.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Peckers are wiggly, scruntchy, impossibly adaptable little critters. There is pretty much no way to keep it from being able to back up out the back without a piercing.

There are a few techniques that can make it more difficult though. Tube insert that goes in past the "a" ring would be difficult to put back on once out, but many find long term wear difficult. I have heard of a tether spout, but same issue.

Think of an earthworm...it contracts and expands, it can slip between solid earth. All it needs is a little lubrication(slime) and a tiniest gap, and it's through. Ours are like that.

As far as getting ring off to play, I suggest urgency. As soon as the cage part is removed, push penis in before it gets a chance to expand. Once it's out, getting the boys through is no different from any other time.

Good luck!

3. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Thanks Nicoftime, that's a great idea regards the ring. I'll have to try that. Use the cage as a means of keeping things down in order to get the balls out first. Thumbs up and roger that.

On the other bit I am certain if i get a device with a ring as tight as I have on the CB-6k then we'll be good to go... I guess I should try and slip the ring of the CB off with the cage still over my member also to see if a rig that tight can actually come off without totally crushing my balls...

Does anyone make a metal cage similar to the CB-6000? I'm sure I have heard of it, but can't find it. other than the plastic with metal paint.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    My guy plasti-dipped the ring of his metal cage, made dry pull out pretty much impossible, still though, with lubrication anything is possible.

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I actually meant to push penis through immediately after removing cage before it gets a chance to get hard. Sometimes you need to be a little rough, in fact if she has me going, she doesn't even bother try to get it off me herself, if she did it, I would be too hard before she pushed it through. She doesn't want to hurt me and is a little too gentle.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    another way to cope with that situation is to leave the ring on, but rotate it so the post is at the bottom.
    sex is then possible without the post getting in the way too much, and if it does, he feels it before she does.

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have done that when using the jailbird, is uncomfortable for me but doable...she didn't notice it lol!

8. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    Is Prince Albert out of the question?
    Without it, or something like that you will have the somehow afix back topof the cage to your pubis. That is what full belts do. I have seen a picture or two of folks that have a locked cable going around their waist above the hips. A flange is attached between the top of the cage and this cable. It is unclear to me how comfortable this would be. But it did look functional. I have not seen this sort of thing for sale anywhere. Nor do I recall where I saw the pictures. It was more than a few years ago. It may have been a home made extention.

I caught that your kh was also your wife. This may not work for you. It does not work for everyone. You (two) have to have some long non-sexy talks about your chastity. Get yourself grounded and firm in the belief that your chastity within the cage is not just important but essential you your relationship. Come to know that ruining your chastity will ruin your relationship. Then pulling out just won't be an option. You can, but you can't.

There are many things in life that are that way. Can you toss a 20 pound object into the river? Yes. What if that object was your child? No, you can't.

Get to the place where defeating the device is just that unthinkable and you won't need to even lock the cage. You will just wait for your darling wife to remove it.

Feel free to email if you have questions.

dave47630@yahoo.com

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    I can pull out of every ball trap device I have, including the CB6000 and Jailbird. I have no problem in knowing that and how to make myself orgasm in a few different ways while locked. My attitude is that I am the one who asked for chastity, not my wife. I am the one who promised my wife that I will not masturbate, and I don't. I wear my Jailbird 24/7, not because it prevents me from masturbating but because it sexually stimulates me to have someone rubbing on my penis all the time. It is also symbolic and a reminder of my promises.

In short, there are no devices that will prevent you from having an orgasm. Hold a Hitachi Wand vibrator against anything encasing your penis and you will have a nice orgasm. Stick a swap into any opening of your chastity device and you can masturbate. Try taking your focus off the chastity cage and more on the power exchange and orgasm control. We all tend to get obsessed about our chastity cages. I went through 5 of them myself. Eventually I realized that it did not matter if I could escape or not. What mattered was that I did not want to escape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice