Trying to keep chastity fresh

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Mar 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Like anything else in life, doing it over and over again makes it routine and therefore boring. We have started year 5 of chastity. Each year we try different things. 3-4 month long orgasm denial periods, feminization, domestic discipline, 24/7 lockup, ruined orgasms, no ruined orgasms, whipping, paddling and caning, etc.. We took a two month break because chastity was growing stale for us. It had become our normal sex life and normal is not what we do.

This week we talked about what we could do to make this year more interesting. Not much left to do. We are going back to long term orgasm denial since I have found that I like the sexual energy I have when I am denied and get sad and bored after an orgasm. We have done that before so it is nothing new. What is new is that there will be no more talk about my orgams or sex. I will have sex and I will get a few orgasms but I am not allowed to speak those words in any context. My penis and orgasms will be ignored and sex will be solely when my wife wants it and only for her pleasure. She does not have to edge/tease me anymore or even unlock me.

My wife is bi and makes it no secret that she loves men except for sex. She has had a few thousand sexual sessions with women over the last 44 years since her girlfriend lived with us. She had cut me off from any penetration type sex so long ago we cannot remember when. 15-20 years is a guesstimate. Any orgasms during that time were done out of love for me. Mostly with her hand so it was basically someone else masturbating me. I am sexually submissive so I am OK with that. As a masochist it feeds my fetish. What we are going to try is cut out the pity/loved orgasms. If she does not want to even touch my penis, she no longer has to. She does not want me to ask for sex or teasing anymore and no talk about orgasms. I am not being denied permanently as that is impractical. I need to have hope for an orgasm or I would lose the excitement of the anticipation of one which is my favorite part of chastity.

Right now my wife is in her girls only phase. She only comments about hot girls on TV. That may last a few weeks until she sees a hot guy and then it is her guy's phase. Of course there is her I do not care what their gender is phase because hot is hot. Bisexuality is not as black and white as people think and it does not affect all areas of their life. My wife never dated a woman without me. She had no desire for a romantic fling with one. She loves them for sex and companionship only. So we are going to go with her phases and let her decide to have sex with me and/or let me orgasm only when she wants to and not out of love or marital duty. When she is into guys, she loves sex with me but she is not always into guys.

We shall see how that goes because reality tends to screw up the best plans of mice and men. The punishment for asking about sex or an orgasm is a paddling or caning until I cry. You can look at a sample of her lighter handiwork in my picture gallery. Welts are by her cane and bruises are from her paddles. I lost the paddle picture but will post it if I find it again. I really do not know how I feel about this but my fantasy has always been to be dominated by a lesbian who could care less about my penis or orgasms so that is what we are going to play now. It is always play and as such, if it does not turn out to be fun for both of us, we will find something else to do. We have always kept our sex life interesting. Sometimes it works and sometimes it fails. We never know until we try and in the trying we remove the sameness of our sex life.

traveler, Chas4us2 and RedRobyn like this.
  2. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Sounds very intense, Vinny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice