Trying this one more time...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheJmanCT, Oct 22, 2017.

1. TheJmanCT

TheJmanCT Member

Analyst
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Left the spotlight for a bit and went into hiding, mostly because a friend of mine found out about my locked cock and some of my websites. My friend might be a borderline cyber stalker, ha ha ha. Decided to come back to my sites and keep posting pics, thought I'd start with this introduction. If anyone finds out, then so be it. Got my PA piercing done late July which was another reason I wasn't around for a few months, was healing. Back in my adaptus today, 10/22/17 and my keys are in an emlalock session. Hopefully I'll add a couple more cages to the mix over the next few months (one already on order).

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    how are you liking the adapts? Also how are you planning on using a PA with that device?

3. TheJmanCT

TheJmanCT Member

Analyst
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Honestly, I absolutely love my adaptus. Its the only cage that I could wear 24/7. Sometimes my skin gets a bit sensitive so I'm looking for a non metal device. I tried a PA lock but it was too bulky. In six weeks my Evotionwearable cage arrives, I can't wait.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice