Trying again

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by bluesky, Apr 17, 2020.

1. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I have had a full Behind Barz belt for a while. We stopped using it after initial pain due to the size of my balls and the fact that they were too compressed. I travel a lot with work so it went into the 'too difficult' pile for a while but now we are stuck at home we're giving it another go.

My wife has me locked in to the whole system including rear rod and after lots of adjustment of the angle of the cock tube and ball ring it's feeling better; it's been on for 2 days with standing, walking and lots of sitting at the desk and while the rod has needed some curve adjustment we've now araldited the rear rod attachment and I'm getting used to sitting position, belt height and outer cage position. It's not fully comfortable but it's not bad.

I've been told that I'm not getting out of it unless I can prove that there is a proper physical discomfort issue (i.e., I can demonstrate that there is blood!) with no release date. It's permanent unless there is an emergency.

The rear rod is not coming off and there is no debate about it.

Mmmm. I guess mild discomfort is the new norm...

hardbodysub and Chaste J. like this.
  2. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    The amazing thing about this device is that it is completely inescapable. No access, no chance of a sneaky release. We've tried 6 other devices and all allowed cheating. Not Behind Barz. Once locked, utterly trapped. No access, no touching. It's incredible.

hardbodysub likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    So how have you gotten around the issues with your balls that bothered you in the first go around?

4. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    By bending the tube.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Great. I've lusted after a chastity belt for sometime, but held off as I'm loosing weight first. Hope you continue to have success acclimating to wearing it longer.

6. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. It seems that the Behind Barz system needs a bit of bending and tweaking and while it’s not fully comfortable it’s definitely wearable. I’m still very much locked in with no prospect of release. I’ve been really active today with no problems working outside, sitting and standing.

7. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    So that's a full week with the belt and lower bar installed. I'm learning to live with the discomfort during work conference calls and my body is getting used to it. Hygiene is not an issue if I rinse with cold water from a cup after each pee. I'm being more Middle Eastern/Asian after bigger movements. It's just incredible to be reasonably comfortable with all access denied. I think hygiene would be an issue if I was uncut, but my wife had cut low and very tight last year so there are no issues there. Hope you don't mind the update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice