Trust in meeee

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by matteus, May 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    [​IMG]

Trust in meeee......
    Trust in meeee.....
    Close your eyes....
    And give me the keeeey......

Fantasy Dream
    It worked, I gave my wife the key! Locked now for 6 months today (longest time ever) and I am completely under her spell. OMG I want out!!! I dont know when it will be - if ever. She threatens if I ask she will make chastity permanent as she doesn't need my cock only my hands, tongue and her toys she pretends to cuckold me with. She says it turns her on to play with her little cock and balls but then she craves a proper cock. I do my best to make sure she doesn't decide on a real one. We agreed it was an option if she decided. So far she has not shown any interest in having a lover.

Reality
    It didn't work and I was not let out. My wife did fall over laughing though! It's 3 months today and I am told it will be at least 6 months now after asking and pleading. it was going to be a year but she settled on 6 months as I gave her a good laugh. She does enjoy playing with her little cock and balls driving me insane through the bars of my cage. Afterwards I always bring her to several satisfying orgasms and cuddle her as she drifts to sleep. I am throbbing with need but feel so close to her then. This tends to happen on weekends only as we both have busy work lives. It's tough during the weekdays with nothing. I have forgotten when I last held my cock in my hands. Yes she loves her toys and pretends to cuckold me with her lovers and uses SPH with me. Real cuckolding will never happen. She married me and doesn't want anyone else. She often says it's a pity real big cocks come attached to another man. I love my wife of 40 years very, very deeply and I know she feels the same. Life is good as her love slave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice