truly- in love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by happypants, Oct 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    My love...

I am first and foremost your wife and partner in life. That will never change. Always yours. :manga_blowkiss:

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I can attest that even when Goddess Jen divides her attention amongst the Mansionites (such as when she gives me CPR with a fan) she is always focussed on You, Happy Pants. I think she loves you.

cindy:cat:

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Priceless!

4. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    thanks for stopping by-respectful+xcitex2--your comments are always WELCOME.

since we have started this THING i've been noticing a little change im my attitude about have i feel towards my goddess/wife. about a couple of weeks ago some said something here,will call it disrespectful,about goddess. now it was petty-disrespectful-yes-but still petty. normally i would blow it off. but now, i could have easily taking this person for a ride in my trunk. i have become FIERCELY concerned about her feelings and her well being. i know opening your lives up on a public board invites all kinds. now i'm not talking about decking the first guy that looks at her,its not like that.. more like someone not giving the respect(as a person-not goddess) that any person deserves really pushes my buttons( i only have one for this issue). also concerning her safety. just knowing that she is safe and thinking about her not safe makes me very sad.

its kind of weird because none of this stuff ever bothered me before. now that we have taken what was magical between us and turned it into something i cant even describe-just call it BEYOND. i feel like a rabies infested pitbull when it comes to the respect thing. maybe its just i can't say I LOVE YOU enough so its coming out in other ways. RANT OVER. on to the JUICY STUFF.

5. happypants

Local Time:
    15-sunday- goddess back was hurting her. i gave goddess a nice back rub hoping to relieve her pain. she had other ideas about how else i could help! there i was again lying between her legs. i could have went to sleep right there. i don't know something about the scent and the warmth of her thighs just gave me this floaty feeling. i went and did my part but i really took my time-i was in no hurry for her to be moving anywhere. apperantly she really liked this-i talking REALLY LIKED.(grin).

after she finished she decided it was my turn for some fun.(how can i say no-shes incharge) she had me lying on my back. hands bound+me blindfolded. she starts stoking away at HER property then goes for the strap-on. she uses(found out later) the feldoe. this is alittle bigger than out usual toy.she had me put both my legs on her shoulders and starts riding me like i did her the other night."whats good for the goose......" she actually road the erection out of me. i have seen movies like this and the dudes sometimes arent hard-i couldnt figure out why. now i know. if someone isnt sensually fucking you, instead of just BANGING the hell out of you-you go down. at least thats what happened to me. goddess decided she wants her toy to be hard- so she works it for a bit until he's at attention again. when she's happy she starts going to town again on my ass. meanwhile shes stoking me like crazy. at this point i have to use the stop word or else were going to have a mess. instead she asks me if i want to come--DA! so i start begging. she says to come really hard for her. I SURE DID, i shot her ,me the bed it was all over(time to take another shower+wash my,now dirty,clean sheets). NICE! at this point(i dont smoke) i'm laying in bed and had such a taste for a beer! had one, went to bed--happy times.

6. happypants

Local Time:
    16-monday--a very long work day-ready for some quiet time. goddess and i end up chatting in the mansion chat thing. she asks if i was interest in plain old sex. i was really interested in just getting in our PJ's and lying on the couch together talking about" life, the universe and everything". she had other ideas. one orgasm each and once again the world is at peace. it was nice to be able to just enjoy each other without any reservations. just us-the way it will always be. partners forever. love you, honey.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Isn't it great when things take a time out sometime and you get to enjoy the other side of each other!

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    platonic sex friends

Happy pants,

Thanks for the permanent welcome, let me abuse it with a thread hijack ;-)

Hi Goddess Jen,

Mr Pants is not cuckhold material. He would not take well to this. I am so gald that all the boys and gurls you have befriended here are chaste!

Respectfully,
    cindy :sign0101:

:cat:

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm glad your my husband, baby. I'd start to get worried you were stalking me. I'm not going anywhere and you're stuck with me for a very long time. OK? I luv u, 2. :love0038:

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm not either. I think it's great that others can add that spice to their relationships, but ours is not one that could withstand. Plus, I just have no desire. I'm not saying that the idea isn't erotic as all hell, but that's what fantasies are for. I've met so many wonderful friends on this site...all present company included. I'm very thankful to have found such a fantastic place to share our adventures! Hey...my family has this tradition on Thanksgiving. Before we fill our bellies, we tell everyone one thing that we're thankful for. I think this year I'll mention the Mansion and pet should say his CB. Imagine the looks! :happy0187:

11. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    It seems you both have a great relationship, and it shows through both your threads. It gives people like me hope, and maybe one day i'll have a relationship like yours, Spanking included haha :)

Slavematt

12. happypants

Local Time:
    18/wed/ going to be a 'nilla night//pj's,movie,me and goddess just hanging out. can't wait! :happy0057:

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    It's been nice, but...

it's time to get back into our rightful roles, luv. You know the ones....you're at my feet and I'm telling you what to do and how to do it. Member that? I'm so glad we're on the same page again. Impatiently waiting your return from work ~Your Goddess. :manga_blowkiss:

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You go Goddess!

We do this same thing but this line here killed me. I laughed my ass off so loud that my Goddess asked me what was so funny. I can just see her family trying to figure this one out. "oh so that is why he is so attentive to you" LOL

15. happypants

Local Time:
    21-sat.--goddess and i were both wiped out. so i got alittle tease time in the shower and then goddess ordered up a back rub and some head. put back in my cage and off to bed.

16. happypants

Local Time:
    22-sunday- it ended up being a long sat. night. the night time erections were hitting hard- i counted 5. didnt get much sleep so goddess was wondering why i was tired. told her. i dint know if she was amuzed(or amazed) at this so she decided to see what they look like in the daylight. she starts stroking my testies and offer up her delectable breasts to help the situation along. after seeing it she said asked"what's wrong dear" as i was starting to really squirm. goddess then let me be. anyone who has worn a CD can attest to the relief you feel when you get the slightest feeling of the blood leaving your member. all you can do is say"thank ye lord". this was fun until she did it AGAIN.:sad0004: did i mention and AGAIN!:EM_Kung_Fu_Panda010 by now my balls are:anim_01: and my skin i BULGING out the vent holes in my CD. i'm ready to get out of bed.
    this just made me cranky-5 days in lock-up and 6 to go. she has plans for me--i know. it going to be a long week :bj:. i can tell.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Awwww...sorry. NOT!!

So cranky this morning, baby. All I wanted to do was see what your cock looks like when you've got a hard on.:innocent0002: My goodness, was your dick purple. I can't imagine what if feels like to wake up in the middle of the night with that. I should probably warn you that tonight may be a little difficult for you to handle. It's going to be so much fun....for me. Kisses, dumpling.

18. happypants

Local Time:
    still trying to get your 2 days back.

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I win.:anim_19:

20. happypants

Local Time:
    Dam--shes good--2 days returned.:mad0218:

21. happypants

Local Time:
    22-continued-goddess has plans for use tonightbut it starts with a test--orgasm in 15min w the use of a vibrator.should be not a problem. done it in less time with no tools. walk in the park!--RIGHT!:mad0039:
    you ever notice when things are perfect. like at work everything is exactly where it needs to be-even if you dont put it there. if you have noticed this magical whatever-then you also noticed the other side-stuff is where its supposed to be but you can't find shit. we'll i COULDN"T find shit.
    set goddess up on the bed-wrong position-it just felt not balanced. now there was a time limit some this made me move alittle faster than usual. instead of the slow build i normally go for. first scatched her with beard-STRIKE ONE. then dropped the dam vib. bullet thing and tried to cup it with my other hand causing me to scratch the private area with my nail-ouch--STRIKE TWO.
    at this point i knew i was done. you cant afford interuptions like that-it ruins her MOJO. the stress of the time limit was to much-thats just me. i move at one pace-my own. anytime i try to change that-everything goes:mad0233:. i'm like a puzzle-either everything i do fits perfect and you have a masterpiece or i try to change something- you get a mixed up mess.
    so finished her off (32min)and no extra play time tonight. even i trip once in awhile. sorry Goddess.:anim_37:

22. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    time limits = bad mmkay?

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Lol!

:haha4: Sweetie, I laughed so hard reading this...no apology necessary. It wasn't all THAT bad. I'm sorry I couldn't let you out for a little play time. Perhaps tonight will be better. I just realized something darling. This is the longest you've ever gone without an orgasm! YEAH FOR MY PET!!! :party0011: One more week to go, baby. I can't wait to see how fun this week is going to be.

24. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Congrats Happypants, how you finding it this being your longest time.

Amber

25. happypants

Local Time:
    madamsboy- couldnt of said it any better.
    amber- not to bad yet- i think the key is to keep busy--now with the holiday week we're in - should be a walk in the park!:EM_Kung_Fu_Panda004

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice