Trouser Bulge!!

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by oliver, Mar 15, 2013.

1. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    I think you really need to know what you are looking for to spot someone locked up under pants. Most women just don't stare at men's crotches very often. :)

2. Toady

Toady Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I have worn the cb6000s for about 4 months last fall in everything from dress slacks to swim trunks (mostly jeans), no one ever made a comment. I am currently locked in a Queen's Keep since March 21, it's much more compact even with the padlock and much quieter too. We also bought the security screw, but haven't used it yet, with that used in place of the lock I don't see how any one could see it even in tighter clothes.

I think it is only me who thinks about my penis, which may be the main point for me. I'm always thinking of it and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it unless my wife lets me out. No one else ( even her sometimes:) ) seems to care about my crotch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice