Trouble with butt plugs

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by ducksnake, Aug 1, 2020.

1. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    So I managed to train my balls to play nice with my Holy Trainer V3. I was, and still am a high'n'tight individual, but I've stretched them enough through repeated attempts that can wear my device for 1-2months at a time now, usually only stopping if maybe I get a few days in a row with irritation, then I have to have a week or so off before locking up again. But otherwise I'd rate it highly, extremely comfortable, when I don't have to go No.2 I forget it's even on.

Issue is, with the high and tight nature of things - two things set me off, and bring in the pain. Needing to go No.2 or wearing a butt plug. Both cases the anus is upset somehow, trying to contract, and my scrotum reacts by going as tight as it physically can muster. Sometimes if i'm unlucky and bad irregular day, I have to go bathroom 4 or 5 times to releave the scrotum retracting, where's without the cage on I'd be fine. And I can't wear a butt plug and the cage at the same time. The balls just go full retract with a butt plug in place, and after 15-30 mins i'm forced to chose one or the other. Frustating!

Has anyone else had this issue? What's been the fix?

Is this just how it is, and I can't seperate the anus from contracting the scrotum? Or can you train your body so that one doesn't trigger the other?

I've considered getting a ball stretcher device to try and really grow my scrotum, so that this doesn't remain an issue, what's the opinion on that? Something tells me even this wont help, and if my balls want to go full inversion, they're going full inversion... And that's just my lot in life...

MadameJs_boo and candie like this.
  2. Kesty

Kesty New member

Northeastern oklahoma
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I have, what I think to be a similar issue. I too have ball that are typically high and tight especially if it’s cold out. When I’m wearing my steel chastity device, the weight of the device pulling on my balls causes me to have bowel movements more frequently than normal. Also one or the other balls try to escape when it’s cold or I’m exercising vigorously which is quite painful. So to fix this I have came up with a a support solution that has worked really well. I use a fitbelt and a D ring. A Fitbelt is basically an elastic band that runners where that have pockets to hold your keys and phone and such so they are not baingong around in your pockets. I put the D-ring around the fit belt and attach it to the lock on my device. It then provides the lifting support to take the weight off the balls and it allows me to Run, exercise, and even take my Taekwondo class without worry of it falling off. I will try to upload a picture showing what it looks like on me.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice