Trouble wearing devices having high hanging balls

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lostinsubspace, Jul 30, 2020.

1. lostinsubspace

lostinsubspace New member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Hi, new here, and to chastity cages in general. I'm looking for some advice on a suitable device. My balls are pretty tight and high 'sitting'(hardly really hanging at all when they do), I have tried several devices and I've ended up feeling severe pain wearing them, with balls turning purple and blue, to the point I can't wear them long term at all. The problem seems to me to be the available space between the cage clamping down and the balls trapped in the ring, which puts them at tension immediately after locking and with time the pressure gets too much. Like this cage below that I have had issues with
    My mistress has graciously allowed me to try to find a different device that is easier to wear, with the condition that it must be metal, and also works to confine my cock closely enough that any erection is impossible, and worn long enough would cause it to shrink over time, to switch to a smaller device.
    I am having trouble finding a device fitting the description though that looks like it would not cause the same physical issues for the same reason. If anyone has experienced similar issues and can recommend something that works I would love to to hear your experiences.

2. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I don't know how you even get that cage on if your balls are that high.
    This sounds like the ring is too small - most rings are designed to go around the "slack" part of the scrotum above the balls, but if you don't really have much of a gap between the balls and the groin, the ring is going to have to at least partly accomodate the balls.
    The trade-off becomes being small enough to securely hold them in place, but big enough to be able to get it on and "behind" the balls. The only way I can do this is to use a multi-part ring (either hinged at the bottom or copies of the CBX style 3 piece ring). Once on, it can more or less "create" a space behind the balls. It still tears like a bastard sometimes when there is an attempt at an erection, but it does prevent them, and they get less and less frequent. Maybe try something with a multi-part ring? Also, get one that is ergonomically shaped, not a flat circle.
    Good luck

3. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    On a side note - the notion of reducing size through the wearing of chastity cages seems apocryphal at best.
    As far as I can tell, most size reductions in chastity are no different to the size reductions normal in aging, health and fitness, or hormone levels. Where it does occur, it is just as likely to be correlation as causation - for example a reduction in testosterone leads to an interest in FLR and chastity, and simultaneously leads to a reduction in size.

4. lostinsubspace

lostinsubspace New member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Thanks, that makes sense, also the circular ring being a problem. Ill avoid those. Yes, some pain is inevitable with an attempt at an erection, but not 24/7 lol.
    Yeah, I dont know either whether there is any permanent reduction in size or not, I've looked into it as this was some concern to me in the start...but nothing conclusive as you say. In the end, when not allowed to use it anyway it doesn't really matter, and the notion of that when there is a possibility that it could happen, 'adds' something in a sense, as it is control out of your hands..but both ways I imagine for the mistress in control of that, so even as a fantasy it works.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Stretch your balls a bit. One or 1 1/2 inches is usually sufficient.

6. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Same problem, switched to a metal belt device. Mucho better and more secure anyway

7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I'm high and tight too and my issue is that small rings hurt and bigger ones dont hold the balls for long. One always pops out eventually. Lots of inexpensive devices have large gaps so you shouldn't have trouble finding some, but watch out for escapees. Theres always one troublemaker. ; )

8. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I feel your pain and i'm experiencing the same thing. I developed ulcers on my scrotum.

9. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I’m high and tight as well. Over the years, I had modified pretty much all those Chinese type stainless cages by carefully pulling the bottom of the cage upwards and bending things a little to increase the ball gap. Then cutting off the two side pins since they no longer connect. It’s doable with a vice, a dremel, and some moderate handy skills. I’ll try and attach a photo separately to show what I’m explaining. It makes the cage a little less secure but much more liveable.

If you are not a handy person, your main alternatives are to go custom steel from one of the many vendors. Those are more costly.

or cherry keeper in plastic. Josie Lynn can make any iteration of ring size and ball gap and the costs are reasonable, such that you can experiment until you get a great fit. If you can get your mistress to accept plastic for a while, IMO this is the way to go.

good luck. There is a fit for everyone if you keep trying things to find what works best for you.

10. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    0C5AAE44-6FFE-405A-8E3E-1519B65FCA39.jpeg
    see the larger ball gap. I also used to cut bars out for more cleaning access.

SheisaBitch likes this.
  11. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    One last comment, when you make the ball gap that large, the cage doesn’t prevent your balls from popping through the back ring. So you have to rely on the sizing of the ring to prevent balls popping out. You need to find the exact size ring that accomplishes this, without being too tight. This can be another area where custom or cherry keeper excels because most of the Chinese cages are only sized in 5mm increments which can be quite large changes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice