Trouble getting on devices

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jockstrapboi, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Jockstrapboi

Jockstrapboi New member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hello! New to the chastity world due to issues finding a device that works. I have high and tight balls but also an auto immune condition that increases the level of inflammation in my body. Unfortunately, this seems to make my scrotum always “poofy”. I’ve tried to wear a few devices but never successfully got them on. I’ve tried a silicon device with an open top ring like the CBX and a more traditional plastic device with no luck.

I measured and a ring with a diameter of 10 inches would be comfortable but could go a bit snugger if needed. Does anyone have any ideas on a device that would work? I was thinking about a full belt but would prefer a cage if possible. I’m not interested in a PA either. I was thinking about jumping on the 3D printed KHD x3 Espresso since I can get a larger 75mm ring but saw some reviews that said it wasn’t too comfortable of a device. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated since I’ve always wanted to get into the chastity world and would fit well with a friend of mine! Thanks!

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    please a ring that is that big is like a collar for your neck and not a willy. im sorry you a bit poorly tho and hope you get better quick.

MissyB likes this.
  3. Jockstrapboi

Jockstrapboi New member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Oops! I meant 10 inches circumference, not diameter! Thanks for catching that.

jemima likes this.
  4. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    10 inches circumference is still over 3 inches diameter. Most available rings top out at a little over 2 inches.

jemima and MissyB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice