Tried a Few Devices and now extremely happy

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slave_face, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I've been using chastity on and off for a number of years, usually no more than a few days at a time, and usually just as a way to keep my hands off myself once I have made arrangements to meet with Mistress.

My cage for these times has always been a CB6000S.

2 weeks ago Mistress ordered me into chastity, with no agreement as to when it would end. I am at present still holding the key, so I am actually self chaste, but would never remove the device without permission from Mistress.

It became apparent that the CB6000S wasn't really going to work in the long term, mostly due to my incredibly small penis. My penis is extremely small and quite useless due to diabetes induced ED. Even a CB6000S is too big!!

I started looking around at alternatives and I've bought a couple of chinese devices on eBay that I'm trying out. One is a stainless one and the other a copy of a Holy Trainer and is called The HT Nub.

When I first tried the HT it cut off circulation so much to my balls that they turned into ice blocks in no time. The angle and shape of the retaining ring was all wrong. I discovered that by running it under hot tap water it became pliable and so I was able to reshape it. It now fits perfectly and is oh so comfortable and best of all it is so small that it fits my tiny cock.

The stainless one pinches a lot when sitting and getting in and out of the car etc. It also came with a plastic urethral tube that was quite irritating but also failed to do the one thing that I wanted it to do. Allow me to pee straight. Due to my tiny penis never reaching the end of a device, urine always sprays everywhere. The Nub is perfect in that respect.

I can now see no reason to take my Nub device off any time soon.

Some pics of the devices.

Pink.jpg Stainless.jpg

mistercallan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice