Tricked but loving life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jayaaa32, Aug 30, 2012.

1. jayaaa32

jayaaa32 New member

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Hi all im a complete newbie to the site. me and my girlfriend got into chastity about march 2012 where i was online and seen a device so i decided to bring the topic up with her. thankfully she was excited about the idea. when we first got the device we dabled with lock ups and stuff my longest being three days however we decided to start going more long term and came to a decidion that if we do this its her way. which as a submissive i thought hell yeah. so the deal we reached was that everytime she was o her time of the month i wud be locked up. Which i was happy with coz she cudnt do anything and i cudnt do anything. so i was locked in and give her the keys and eventually a week later i had been counting down the seconds to release. however i loved the feeling it has on me. then when the time came to take it off she said no!! She said that she was thinking that shes still not happy with how long ive been locked so she said would i be happy to go longer and i agreed she said after this discussion there wud be no turning back on my word i agreed. so she said that i was to be locked for the same amount of time that it had taken her to have every period in her life shes 22 and she said she had her first at 13 so that wou ld mean a total locking time of 108 weeks over 2 years i was bemused but also really tubed on at the idea so i agreed. Here i am three months later and tge end is not even in sight. i i am loving it however at the start i thought ut wud be all teasing and that however sometimes she says that because its locked up it shud be forgotten about...these times are hard but i thjnk ill get there. thanks for reading :)

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Nice start!! that's how my wife and I started, too, but she didn't go for the complete lock up. Still fun though!!

3. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    A day per $ spent on the device divided by ten was a good start for us.

As we switch from a full steel belt to The Queen's Keep from Mature Metal that divisor has been eliminated. That will be a year and ten days. Ouch!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice