Trapped ball CD and Kali's Teeth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, May 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I asked what had prompted her to ask. She just said I thought it was interesting find out more.
    Very disconcerting considering the topic... Don't get me wrong her looking at chastity related products online is a major step.

Her tastes have changed and she seems to be favouring the idea of a replacement for the Holy Trainer V2. A little more open than a closed tube the emphasis being on LITTLE more open. Sufficient to facilitate simultaneous cleaning of self and cage which will mean removal being only necessary for haircuts.

So...OK I'm thinking I can look into that.

Her next question. Is there a trapped ball cage that does incorporate or will allow untilisation of my PA for added security for her and and head-fuck for me?

So far OK I'm thinking I can look into that too.

Then the bombshell.
    If you find something like that is there one that has built into it or will allow you to wear with it a Kalis Teeth Bracelet

This is a new one on me... and extremely daunting to say the least
    Apparently she has been looking at https://oxy-shop.com/

The revealing of this interest in changing the conditions of my locking and denial came completely out of the blue and she would not reveal anything about her intentions... she seldom does.

So my question is does anyone know please of any trapped ball devices that fits the above criteria?

Part of me says I don't want to find any but if it is what she wants ...

Wannabee likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Yes. The Contender by Mark at MaleChastityNow.com has an option for PA security. I would check out his work.

It finally all became “real” for her and for me when we got the PA security in 2014. Massive head-fuck for me! We haven’t looked back since.

My wife likes the open design and high polish stainless. It helps keep me clean and fresh.

F3730CC5-EE0A-46E9-A545-A99DDD5CF37E.jpeg

I’ve seen someone wear Mark’s KTB with a shaft only device, the MouseTrap The picture was on his Tumblr (MaleChastityNow.tumblr.com)

A930B914-C954-45AA-92AC-F0E6A6D44ED3.jpeg

But MaleChastityNow Kali Teeth Bracelet is much nicer than those “Mike’s Spikes” clones. I’ve worn both and the lighter design with finer teeth is better. The heavier one I bought from JT Stockroom was way too heavy and I threw it out.

E75116AF-1CF9-469A-9933-5B7ABF6410BE.jpeg

He also sold an “antipullout” accessory that looks like half a KTB that rests between the base ring and cage, trapped on the post.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Ouch!

Allen1987 likes this.
  4. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    Very ouch !!

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses we look forward to more.
    Peter Rabbit we do like the look of the cages that you linked to, not enough bars for us lengthways and almost none running around the cage along its length unfortunately
    But a big thank you is appropriate. The link had another link which led to this
    http://www.tpe.com/altarboy/not80124.htm
    It now seems that the idea of long periods of denial whilst wearing a KTB have been abandoned though the idea of me wearing one short term IF out may have some appeal to my Lady.

It seems a cage with bars both along and around the length that will only permit minimal access both visually and for cleaning without removal is going to prove to be a long search. Hopefully not a s long or as pointless as the search we did for someone to make a cage according to our concept.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/new-cage-design.22025/
    Which is just as well really, as is her right she has changed her mind about how much she wants to be see her cage's contents.

So the search for an ideal cage has been re-defined, absent Kalis Teeth and spikes generally .

Wannabee likes this.
  6. MAS21206

MAS21206 New member

Baltimore, Maryland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would tend to think anything with kalis teeth or spikes is for a tease session and shouldn't be worn for any long term use.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    We now seriously doubt the sanity of anyone that thinks differently.

8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    When I first showed bf Kali's teeth on a website, the DEAD STOP safeword came out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice