Transitioning to a FLR but resisting due to alpha male ego!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joey G, Mar 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    #1 Joey G, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Hey everyone,

I have another thread that I am very active with on updates, but since this is more related to FLR I wanted to start a new thread with that topic here. If you want to read my journey and enjoy some fun updates feel free to read along and comment on my other thread:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...chastity-as-alpha-male-guidance-please.40697/

In regards to this topic...

**Transitioning to a FLR but resisting due to alpha male ego!**

So I started chastity about 4 weeks ago. I am 35 and my Fiancee is 25. She is a very open minded woman when it comes to sex and everything else in general. I introduced Chastity to her 4 weeks ago when we were role playing one night and I didn't realize how fast she would take to it.

It started off where I would cage up just for a few hours before sex so she could tease me etc. to she wants me caged 24/7.

We both work a government job where we are in potential danger everyday. "Unknown risk" as we call it every time we perform our job duties. I was built to do this job and I have that A-type alpha male personality. I was raised with it, and have always been like this. Due to the stress of the job and everyday taking charge and ordering people to what I say I really needed to create an outlet for myself. This is where Chastity came into play.

After it was introduced I started to really get into it. I started asking her if she would be more bossy with me. If she would order me around the house to all the chores like wash the dishes, do the laundry, pull her car up for her etc. In return she teases the living hell out of me, and she is REALLY good at it and REALLY enjoys it a lot.

We have been going consistent with this for about 4 weeks but I hit a road block. So the most major update is I wanted her to tell her girlfriends about locking my cock in a cage. She told her girlfriends just the other night! I was shocked she actually did it. When she gets drunk she just doesn't care and will be extremely open! (which I like) she told them full details about having her grown alpha man in a cock cage, ordering him around the house, and doing whatever she says. Controlling my orgasms and everything.

Her girlfriends were shocked, but SO into knowing the details and were actually jealous she was able to lock a man like me up! Also the fact that I would do whatever she commanded. She wants to even have them over one night and order me around in front of them to make them drinks. I would seriously love this...all her girlfriends were saying "Wow every time I see him now I am going to think about how he is locked in a cock cage doing whatever you say!"

My mind hit a road block. It has happened twice on this 4 week journey but now I am thinking man...these girls already know my name is "CS" (cage slave) and she is called my KM (key master). Her girlfriends don't know that she shared every detail of there conversation with me. It's hot knowing they all know about me being caged, but they have no idea that I'm aware that they know everything.

My new mindset says dive right in and roll with it forever! My old alpha male ego keeps saying man...you are going to create a monster letting her boss you around long term and take the lead. She will see you as a big pussy and end up cheating on you down the road because you will become less and less a man.

I really need some clarity. I want to transition into this FLR lifestyle but I am VERY afraid I am setting myself up for a nightmare or to get cheated on down the road.

To be clear, I LOVE her controlling me and bossing me around. The teasing/denying she does is next level. I also love that she told me "I like that my girlfriends know I am your Key Master and your my cage slave doing whatever I command."

Fear is playing with my head.

Really appreciate your feedback guys, Thanks!

-Joey

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Welcome to CM.

Joey G likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Continue your journey into FLR. Her taking to this and control of you. Careful what you wish for.

LockedbyFridayGirl, Joey G and jehuty like this.
  4. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    #4 sissy veronique, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion. Remember one key thing you wanted her to take more control now you must live with it. Be thankful you have someone that will do this to you now enjoy the ride and let her do her job. Your role is now to listen to her and do what you are told to do. And she should join Chastity Mansion to help her to get some ideas from others here members here ( Mainly other ladies in FLR relationship and Mistress ) to help change your mindset.

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    It really depends on what makes you both happiest. There is no one way to live FLR. You both need to discuss your limits and desires. Being her sub doesn’t automatically mean she will cuckold you although it’s always a possibility (but that could happen in a non FLR relationship too). Has she shown any interest in this forum? She could learn a lot here and it would give you both many things to discuss and use as you transition into a FLM. You should always retain the power of your safe word. I wouldn’t worry about being view as weak. It takes a strong man to be secure in his manliness and sexuality as a beta to his partner.

MrFlashKat, SubSnuggler and Joey G like this.
  6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You're coming in too hot. You're going to burn out. My advice is to slow down.

7. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It is about the relationship. Make sure you both understand what you want in this relationship and what your limits are. If the goal for both of you is to let her be in charge at home and make you pay more attention to her and be a better husband you have nothing to fear. If her goal is to turn you into something less of a man and just take advantage of your desire to serve and love her better then you could have a lot to fear. Talk to her about it.

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    100% agreed. For someone raised as the alpha male you have to take it slow. I know, I was there. You've got to ease into it. Frankly I think sharing with the girlfriends was a bit premature. For mature relationships where everyone is comfortable, sure, but you are not there yet. Slow down and ease into it.

MrFlashKat and Joey G like this.
  9. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree that sharing with her girlfriends was premature but it’s water under the bridge at this point.

Define what you both want out of an FLR when you aren’t in play mode (ie: thinking logically not passionately). Map out your interests and discuss your fears. It’s a serious commitment -like marriage. Any work you put into it now will pay off down the road. Of course if you can get everything aligned by your wedding date, it could make for an intense honeymoon.

Joey G likes this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I will definitely dial it back and slow things down. We have a very rare connection as a couple and I love how open she is with this whole adventure.

Her telling her girlfriends like a few of you mentioned is water under the bridge. I do agree though to slow it down.

One thing she has been doing which has been teasing the hell out of me is she posts me on her social media instagram. For you older cats its a short 3-5 second video that everyone who follows you can see for 24hrs

Last night she posted a short video of me pulling up her car, and today a video of me rubbing her feet. Both with the title of “He takes care of meee CS ” CS meaning cage slave. The hot part is that the 4 girlfriends who watch her posts will see it and think “Wow he really does do everything she says!!” I’m hoping one of them messages her about it, which she said she would share the message with me .

We will see! More updates soon!

11. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    That just sounds like your life insecurities getting the best of you. If she chose you to marry then that means she loved your alpha personality. If she loves being in control of your FLR then that means she loves her new dominant role. It all meaning that she wants you to continuing on being who you are in your day to day life outside of the relationship and being submissive to her inside of the relationship. Maybe don’t blur or cross the two ways of life. Keep them separate

Joey G likes this.
  12. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    It doesn’t sound like she wants this to cool down. Sounds like she is loving it

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  13. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    You are definitely on the beginning. I wish you to stay on the same level od excitation months later, but be realistic: It will be hard. Chemistry is working in both of you (Hormones etc). Prepare for worse moments, and don't loose what you have. Pay much attention to yourself. She is most wanted diamond (from what You described in other posts), so take it slowly and do not say or do nothing (while you're angry or "not in the mood") you will regret later for years.
    Being alpha-male takes responsibility.

Joey G likes this.
  14. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    The best way to let her take control, is to come to the realization that she is a better leader than you are. She is the leader, you are the follower. To get in this mindset is the best way to stay on track in your FLR.

When my wife and I first started our FLR, I would have a lot of instances where I would give pushback on my wife's leadership. As our relationship progressed, I found myself giving her less and less pushback. Now we are at the point where I give very little pushback. Whenever I feel the urge to do it, I tell myself that she is a better leader than I am, and that she knows best what should be done.

This mindset is not 100% fool proof of course. While my wife is better at most things than I am, I am a lot better with finances than she is. She ultimately makes all the decisions when it comes to finances, but she does listen to, and make decisions based on my input. You should do the same with your wife in the areas that you may be stronger in.

As an alpha male, this shift in mindset won't be easy, because society has always told us the man should be in charge regardless of who would make the better leader. But once you adopt this mindset, and have been following it for long enough, it will become second nature.

Joey G likes this.
  15. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    What is all this Alpha Male nonsense, lol, heard it all now.

Sounds like a square circle to me.

Cool story though.

16. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    I was wondering what happened

Joey G likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Take a step back and think things through, then start again. But bear in mind once you put it out there with other people, there is no going back in.

Joey G likes this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    If I’m being completely honest I love the fact that her girlfriends know. When I just saw them when they came over for Easter to have a pool day they all acted completely normal.

One of the girls who’s a lesbian and a little on the butch side seems to be enjoying this knowledge of me being caged more than the others. she actually was really attractive until she cut her hair short and started dressing tomboyish. with that said, I told my chick she should encourage her to boss me around as well and she actually did make one or two comments at the pool and it was a turn on!

I just recently Caged back up a few days ago and we remade a contract me and my lady that basically said she’s the boss no more masturbating for me no more pleasing myself until she allows it.

I still battle with the Alpha macho what am I a Fagge, what am I a bitch excuse my French because of the fact that I’m wearing a cage. every time I take the cage off and a day or two goes by all I wanna do is put it back on and have her control me.

so it’s been 48 hours and I only took it off for 10 minutes to shave in the shower. This time around she really seems motivated even though she still always loving and caring but I like when she flips the switch and gets into that dominant bossy mode.

she told a fifth girlfriend recently that she had lunch with and her one girlfriend is a damn smoke show! I think most of these girls see it is some kinky bondage play. I want her to continue to drop hints to them that she runs the show and that she’s the boss.

The goal is to eventually have them all bossing bossing me around when there together but my chick gets jealous so I don’t think that will happen anytime soon haha. She does let the lesbo friend do it because she doesn’t see it as a threat.

keep you posted.

oh and to add something. My chick made me lick her ass and pussy like all out when she got out of the shower the other day as a tease. It was incredible. She only gave me 15 seconds and then shut me down. I don’t see myself ever going back LOL

Open2njoy likes this.
  19. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Hello,

Welcome to "the mansion".

Very often I have seen topics like this, which are mentioning the words "alpha male" like it's some kind of brand.
    Therefore I'd like to know what actually is an alpha male and what is the opposite a beta male or a man who behaves like a "pussy" (as other 'typical males' call less male men)?
    Because it is mentioned so often, is it more ok for some people to be honest that they love being in an FLR as long as they are an "alpha male"... Wait no, I am still a "real man", an alpha man even if I love being ordered around by my girlfriend/keyholder etc.

- feathers.sub (male*)

* Seems to be something between "alpha male" and "sissy". Do we need those attributes?

20. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Is the "alpha macho" more alpha than the "alpha male" :cool:? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Feathers.sub

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  21. Latex Janie

Latex Janie Member

Sales
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I too came from a job of constant danger. Everyday, taking the active decision making role that held life in the balance. Along side a previous journey of being a member of a very select community of even more constant danger abroad. ;) get my drift?

I choose to leave those jobs for many reasons, and believe me, I was very good at them, very good. I still enjoy being involved in some of those jobs on the side but my days now are spent doing other things that actually provide more financial freedom and freedom to be me.

This may not be your exact case but I'm guessing we're cut from a similar cloth.

I let it go, I can still do those jobs and be submissive or a Fagge as you say, because the mind is open and very powerful.

I offer you this, continue growing your contract, don't be afraid to explore. If you check off all 50 boxes in 6 months you may want to scale back or you may be searching for the next "fix". Even in your language you have the "machismo" attitude. That will subside after being locked up 24/7 for a few years lol.

I wish you well, sounds like you have an amazing partner. Respect her, comfort her, please her, and have fun.

Best wishes,
    Janie

22. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

The only nightmare I see is living a dishonest life. Not being true to yourself. And let's be clear here, all that macho programming we've both grown up with (yeah me too) is fake, false and incredibly harmful. Therefore it is not in your best interest long term. And it's worse than any fear based worries about an FLR you have dreamed up.

Dont let your imaginary fears sabotage your new found excellent lifestyle. A good way to reaffirm your FLR bond and your submissive position in it is regular beatings. What "real man" (fake man) would not only allow his wife to severely beat him but would ask for it and then hold still while its carried out.?
    This weekly session helps to cement your roles by changing the way you see yourselves, and each other, in the big picture. It sounds like your Mistress will grow to love this too and make sure it stays a part of your lives.

Best of luck in your journey of submission and self discovery. You have far to go before you can hope to make an informed decision. And besides, SHE is supposed to make the decisions... You on the other hand are just supposed to confess all your deepest darkest kinks and secrets, and then let Her decide what to do with them.

23. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Alpha male to me isn't one that is commander and chief of all he surveys, but one who has confidence in his own role in life, be that in a leadership type position or in support.

Being strong "behind" someone doesn't mean you are weak or less of a man, it simply means that you work to your strengths to provide the most benefit.

We have some "alpha" types at work who think that means they are the greatest, but its amazing how quickly their worlds collapse when those around them have no desire to help them retain their "alpha" status.

Andy80 and homebody like this.
  24. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is brilliantly well said NZSenator. I find the whole alpha/beta dichotomy boring, annoy, crappy, bullshit - yeah, I don't like it! Sooner we move one as a species and junk it the better.

Even if it's more of a spectrum than a dichotomy, in my experience most people can be dominant in some situations and submissive the next. They may be more comfortable being a particular way, but that can also change over time as the OP's post suggests.

Like NZSenator, when I think of the CEO in my company, he is fantastically democratic and supportive, he puts his team first, yet he leads from the front if the team needs some confidence or when things gets hot. He is neither an alpha or a beta, and I'm trying to learn a lot from him.

hardbodysub, Open2njoy and 2north like this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I agree. Whenever I see someone refer to himself as alpha, I immediately think “arrogant overconfident dickhead,” although I realize that’s a bit of an overgeneralization.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice