Transitioning from full belt to piercing with cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by travel joe, Apr 20, 2019.

1. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Hi there everyone.

I hope this post finds you well. I had a question out there for those who have worn a full belt and switched to a cage (or ball trap) combined with a piercing. First a quick background....

I've been wearing chastity belts with my keyholder now for a few years (on and off) with lockups lasting about a month. At the moment we switch between a behindbarz and a neosteel fun, both of which we enjoy for the security, quality, and overall look. Specifically we both like the mindset we get into thanks to the security of these belts.

Unfortunately, I am a rather active individual (running and working out at the gym) and despite the adjustments to these belts (along with slowly easing into everything) I still can't get completely comfortable while wearing either of these while staying active. To be clear, I can definitely go for a few runs without issue, but then after the 3rd day in a row I get sore around my hips and penis tube.

As a result, we are starting to look at/consider going to a ball trap device with a piercing (to provide the extra security we desire). Something along the lines of a lori 5c and a PA. The thought here is that this type of setup would allow for better movement and possibly cause less irritation.

I understand the specific setup (ie type of device and type of piercing) does play a part in the overall comfort and suitability but I'm still not sure if this setup can offer what I need. Adding insult to injury, I also can't really go back once pierced :|

So to my question, is there anyone other there that has made the transition from a full belt to a piercing with a cage (bonus points if you have come from a behindbarz or neosteel)? If so, do/did you find the piercing with a cage more comfortable/suitable to your lifestyle? Even more kudos if you are active and can share any experiences comparing your exercise between the 2 options.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and reply.

Keep up the great work -> this community is AMAZING!

TravelJoe

PS - Mods I did have a search through the forums on related topics but didn't find anything specifically targeting experiences where individuals switched from full belts to piercings. I know there are a few posts about there about exercise, but I believe this question is a little different. If I have put this in the wrong spot, please do let me know so I can move it. Thanks!

lexie likes this.
  2. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @Mods In hindsight this might be better suited to 'Difficulties with wearing a device.' If you agree, would anyone be able to help me move it please? Thanks and sorry for putting this in the wrong spot.

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    IMO this thread is in the right forum, but if you still want the mods to move it, the easiest way to notify them is to use the “Report” button on the original post and describe what you want done. :cool:

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I had a cs100 and although not a traditional full belt I found it difficult to move in. I have now settled on a rigid chastity halfshell which works really well.

I have had various devices in the past, including a Lori 5 (about 10 years ago now) I found the Lori a little to artistic and not engineered enough for me. It also weighed a lot.

Most seemed to be going the other way. From a ball trap to full belt. The ball trap devices have improved so much in the past 10 years though

5. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input and help @boisub.

@keyheld Thank you for the feedback. I understand the comment re weight of the lori's and that is definitely something to consider.

With regards to your other point, I'm a little confused when you say "[m]ost seemed to be going to other way." As you mentioned in the next 2 lines, are you suggesting that people are going from ball trap to full or the other way around?

Also - GREAT name!

Thanks again for the input.

TravelJoe

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I think back when I started - nearly 12 years ago the ball trap devices were mostly plastic and pretty poor to sleep with. People seemed to want to go custom with a full belt. You could get steelworxx devices but the ball trap design put me off of those to start with. I had assumed after being in a cb6000 that I’d have the same issues with those as a custom steelworxx.

Sleeping with the back ring is why I went for a Lori and the use of the PA. I guess that was the first device I couldn’t escape from without the key.

After that came the cs100 that ticked all the boxes for nigh time wear, it was just more difficult during the day

To go back to the original point of people progressing to full belts. I think looking back it was more of a thing a few years ago. Before the cb2000 It was probably the only real option for those wanting to be in chastity with a fair amount of security. Now the vast majority seem happy with the £30 Chinese device they bought off ebay rather than paying £100’s on a custom device.

7. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thought I would post back to this thread and pose the question a different way.

I know many people here say a cage with a piercing is the way to go, however has anyone here been pierced and regretted it? If so, why?

8. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    When you present it from this angle, I see that you may be struggling with the idea of putting a piercing in your penis.
    The fact of the matter is that you really have all options open to you if you decide to go that route.
    It requires only your commitment and understanding that the healing process is several months, there will be some blood first, the butterflies at the piercer and getting to feel proud you did it. There's the stretching part too. It's a process.
    I am an active guy too, I have a full belt, but I could imagine enjoying some of the things I do locked in a Lori 8c.
    I have tried evotion and have my 3rd cage on order now after failed attempts of earlier versions. These devices sized correctly are formidable chastity and far more user friendly doing sports.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Healing is 4-8 weeks. I don’t regret mine.

I had mis-fits with Evotion too but finally got the perfect fit. My steel MaleChastityNow GlansArmor is perfect for all activities, and is very versatile. I also wear a Contender balltrap when I need extra confinement.

10. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. Indeed, I a piercing is something I am considering, however I’m conscious that there is no going back. The most obvious drawback I can think of is the need to close the bottom of the piercing when using the bathroom to avoid spaying everywhere (assuming I’m not in any cage).

Did I understand your post correctly that while you have a full belt, you also have a piercing that you use with an evotion?

11. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Very helpful input. I don’t think I’ve really looked much at MaleChastityNow, looks like I have some homework.

Thanks for the input.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    It's really easy to put your fingertip over the PA hole if you are peeing without the device off.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. Gina maid4panties

Gina maid4panties Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I personally love the flexibility and added security, that a PA piercing can provide with almost any chastity device....But do understand that such a procedure isn't for everyone. None the less....great question and interesting topic.

14. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I go back and forth between full belts and pa tube chastity frequently. I like the complete lack of access and the more bondagy feel with the full belt. But for many sports the belt just isn’t practical.

15. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Also you can remove a PA and overtime for the vast majority of people they will shrink. I have a 4g 5mm pa that I have had and used for chastity for years and if I leave it out overnight I can have difficulty getting things back in the next day. Results will vary but I wouldn’t worry about forever having a drip problem. Also when you have jewelry in for peeing at a urinal you just turn the penis upside down to avoid drips. I find it easier to just sit other times at this point I am so used to it it’s not a problem at all.

16. Gina maid4panties

Gina maid4panties Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I do agree with your premise....and also like the flat front and feel of being locked in a full belt.

17. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    If you don't want a piercing have you considered the Lori's device with retainer ring. From the feedback this is almost as secure as a piercing, but you don't have to get pierced! If you chat with Ms Lori she is very helpful and may have some thoughts an suggestions that might help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice