Transition Time Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Jens, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Dear All, - I have a firm belief that we finally are getting somewhere with CM.
    This time Transition is more than words and wishes.

Structural changes, new tools, new server, and new types of content and services, will call for a regrouping of moderators and moderator tasks.

Therefore we have in management : Mistress Lucy, Mistress Jules and Me - decided to go for a minimalistic transition moderator team, and to build from there, once the new structure and services are in place.

The Transition Moderator Team will be:

Mistress Jules,
    Mistress Lucy
    and Maid_Carrie

We Do have one of the section moderators in place already [​IMG]@slave stroppy .
    He will head the Device-section, but he will not be put into operation until the restructuring is in place.

I would like in public to express my deepest admiration for all of the moderator teams hard Work as moderators, especially through my long absence. Fantastic!!:)

P.S. The moderators that are not in the small transition team will stop being moderators - for now - , within a couple of days...

Sincerly
    Jens

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice