Trans Mistress looking for curious, submissive types that are seeking something different

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Miss Bella, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Sissy Shay

Sissy Shay New member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM

2. Sissy Shay

Sissy Shay New member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Bella! You sound like a very unique individual and an absolute pleasure to work with! May I please send you a private message?

3. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    My PMs are open to you, dear ;)

Sissy Shay likes this.
  4. Subboi95

Subboi95 Member

Local Time:
    Hello Miss Bella. May I dm you?

5. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    Hi there! You may, and please do us both a favor and put some thought into what you send— if I have to drag it out of you …. It makes me far less inclined to want to provide you with my time that you require.

and rest assured, I do want to help. ;)

Chaz69 and Subboi95 like this.
  6. Chrisanator

Chrisanator New member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Hello Miss Bella , I would love to talk with you sometime. Thanks

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    *Moulding
    Let’s not destroy the English language and innocence of the undoctored, innocent penis all in one fell swoop…

Miss Bella likes this.
  8. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    You're absolutely right, and if I could delete this thread I totally would -- but let it stand as a testament that even those that claim to be advocates of wordplay sometimes will neglect the red squiggles to include a hidden extra subtext -- hot wet cocks left unintended = moldy? dank? funkified ?

Nah, I'm just yankin' your chaste chain, IB.

Truth is, you've caught me. I'm actually one of those Amazonian women that had previously committed to your SPH fever-dream adventure/fantasy in South America working deep cover here on CM to keep an eye on you.

You're welcome, BTW...when my cock is larger in diameter than yours is in length, SPH will always be the flavor of the communal peace pipe 'round these parts!

Sub2misgoddess and IB-Chaste like this.
  9. Sissy61490

Sissy61490 Member

Local Time:
    I’m curious about venturing into this aspect of my life with someone experienced with helping others embrace and mold into my feminine side. I’m ready to embark on my journey.

10. iain wright

iain wright Member

Local Time:
    hey there im from the uk but would love to discuss this further with you if possible thanks! x

11. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    Consider this thread closed, boarded up like the derelict and failed experiment it was always destined to be .

I’ve learned a considerable amount in the last 90 days, about myself and others and I’ve reached an impasse. My purpose is still to help those who need it — I have a big heart and plenty of passion to share— but strictly as a ‘Balls Coach’ .

I’ve received incredible feedback but with precious little to show for it . What I’ve been looking for has obviously not been this.

I am the ephemeral flash in the pan. Blink and it’s over. I’m full of substance but also brain candy that rots your teeth rather quickly . Much like humanity itself — fleeting in the grand scheme of things and ultimately unimpactful. Hard truths being difficult to face doesn’t make them any less true .

if I decide to flush my time and effort and energy down the toilet in the future then maybe I’ll reconsider or re-open my consideration to such an endeavor .

and if anyone is reading this that has considered an online -only mistress? Do yourself and your life a favor and just….Don’t.

Inherently flawed and destined to fail. Don’t fool yourself otherwise. I fooled myself until I cannot any longer. A lot like my life’s journey, actually . hmm. [[Insert soul searching montage here. ]]

My advice? find someone IRL and be happier for it. My belief that you should suck your dreams off to completion still stands. Do that. Enjoy that.

as for me? I’ll be around . Maybe less. Maybe far less. Maybe I’ll hang it all up and say goodbye . Haven’t decided yet .

I would say thanks but for what ?

And if you are reading this and we talk frequently, that part won’t likely change anytime soon. Love ya’ll!

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i hope You dont go Miss cos i like reading what You post on here. Lots of Mistress do go tho cos some that was on here dont come on now. and some folks that i writ to for ages have vanish as well.. i think that happen a lot on line. i wud have writ You but i dint want to be a nuisance cos i live with my Mistress and i am ok.
    i hope some men on here dint upset You and that You dont vanish.

Miss Bella and Chaz69 like this.
  13. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    Jemima, thank you so much for your sweetness , dear.

While i seemed or sounded a bit emotionally charged when I wrote this last night, I'm not 'going' anywhere , I'm just wanting it to be clear to anyone who 'bumps' the thread in the future to realize and know that this Mistress here doesn't see that it would be tenable for me to continue taking on or entertaining new people. I just can't delete the thread so I can at least point to it whenever I get the random lost little puppy sub who doesn't read very well to message me about the original post haha

To be clear, I still have several that I do hold keys for and don't plan on abandoning them or my work with them at all. I just am 'closed for NEW business'

Hehe you all here can't all get rid of me that easily.

And trust me when I say, sticks and stones will break my bones, but subby men will never hurt me. ;)

jemima likes this.
  14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Wtf?! I was just about to ask for something different!!!
    My dreams. Shattered.
    My heart. Bleeding.

It’s a cruel, cruel thing to dangle that carrot, and pull it away just as I wanted to shove it…
    Well, you know.

Anyway, glad you’re sticking around.

Chaz69 and Miss Bella like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice