Training Wheels

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Breathe, Jun 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I love the stop the drop hash tag. And a very interesting challenge, like cold fusion.

In my time in chastity there has been a distinction between when I submitted and when I become submissive.

When I first started, I was neither, just a kinkster who enjoyed the 3-14 days of anticipation.

Then my lockup grew and I experienced my transition to being submissive. Where my motivations shaped my attitude. In this phase my sub drop was pretty bad. As soon as I came, she could anticipate 13-30 days of recovery. In this time spanking, a formal commitment/deal (not a contract, but a written agreements) and other forms of behavior control cropped up. As my focus on kink instead of intamacy was intensifying the drop. It worked temporarily, but it was more a cycle that improvement.

Later, after an extended lock up, and getting insights from KHs on CM (on what they really want), I transitioned to attempt to submit to my key holder. This meant I became self aware of my drop and developed ways to self manage the effects to purely please my KH. Despite my just-came desires, I got up and performed the expected dynamics.

The last phase is continuous. I have to battle new discoveries every time I cum. Without the written committments and direct requests /feedback from my KH, I would lose my way with the cum-nesia I experiance.

I have also struggled with the changes in my KH as she received submission and my submitting. She was more satisfied and didn’t chase my submission. As a result, she chased other things. This only resulted in regression on my part to try to return to the sex and kink during the pursuit of my submission.

So no real advice, just a lot to think about. Let me know when you get the cold fusion reactor up and running... #stopthedrop

Gigaman and Breathe like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Love that word! Hope you don't mind it being borrowed.

Mr M likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice