Training Schedule

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by herluckyboi, May 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    #1 herluckyboi, May 30, 2023
    Last edited: May 30, 2023
    Wondering if anyone has a training schedule for a new chastity couple? We've been experimenting with chastity for a few months. I bought a handful of different cages to try out wearing for a few days at a time and finally settled on the official Holy Trainer V5 nub as it is the best fit for me and look for her. Besides my trial wearing it for a couple of days, we are now jumping right in. I've been caged since 5/14 and will be released on 6/1 and then relocked on 6/4 for a full month (except for twice weekly shave and cleans).

I'm good with the fit and comfort of the cage. I am struggling with my new reality and trying to mentally adjust to giving her full control of my cock and my orgasms. I am just wondering if going 3 weeks and then a full month is too fast. Did anyone follow a more progressive training period to make the transition to locked less shocking and easier mentally? We really like what chastity has added to our FLR but want to make sure we approach it in a way that keeps it a permanent part of our FLR.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  2. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    @herluckyboi ,

Sounds like you're on the right track. You purchased several different cages to find one which apparently works for you. Hopefully it'll continue to work long term. I think that's where a lot of people sometimes get frustrated. They find a cage which seems to work, but when worn 24/7 without any breaks, issues arise.

For some people, it can require testing numerous devices before landing on one which is suitable for them to wear long term. Some people have to resort to the custom made cages which are generally quite a bit more expensive. Between measuring, ordering, shipping, making adjustments, etc., some people spend months trying to get their device comfortable. So, if you were able to find an off-the-shelf product that met your needs in such a short period of time, I think you're ahead of the game from what many folks here experience.

By the way, before the current cage I started wearing (the NC03 in my avatar) I was wearing official Holy Trainer devices 24/7 as I found them the most comfortable. I've purchased several over the years (decades, now) as they evolved their design. To be honest, I bought the NC03 for short time wear (an evening, or overnight) to add some "torment" to the chastity experience as spiked screws can be inserted into those welded nuts which make up the cage. Wifey insists I always wear at least 2 such spikes, and when She feels particularly devious, She'll command me to put in several more before She torments me. But I digress....as it turns out, the NC03 was every bit as comfortable as the HT device I was wearing (well, except for the spikes :)), Wifey liked the look and added security of the stainless steel and I liked that it was MUCH easier to keep clean. The HT had to be removed every few days to clean. Dirt & sweat, etc., seem to stick to the plastic and it's hard to clean without removal. On the other hand, the NC03 cleans up very well with normal showering schedules. The only time it's removed is if I have to do some shaving or if Wifey wants direct access for Her torment. So the HT's are now in storage.

So, as long as your device remains comfortable and without irritation and everyone emotionally involved is doing well with the process, then feel free to proceed at your own pace. Personally, from what I remember (it WAS a while ago), when I started doing week long lockups, doing a week was pretty easy. Even two weeks wasn't bad. But once I started getting closer to month long intervals, I actually got to the point where I didn't want to be released from the cage, and definitely didn't want to have an orgasm. I was trying to set personal "chastity lockup goals" and taking the cage off meant I'd have to start over again. :eek: In addition, I really grew to HATE the "drop" after having an orgasm. I found myself really tuning in to my wife's needs and getting my pleasure from knowing I was providing the best orgasm possible for Her. Her "orgasm assistant", as I refer to it. So we quickly evolved to multiple-month long sessions, and then in 2020, we decided to ramp things up to the point we are today.

Good Luck, and keep us updated on your progress!

~subrick

herluckyboi likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    well if your cage is nice and comfy and dont hurt then it more easy to have it on longer. a lot of men when they start to have a cage on only dose it for hours or say one day but thats cos some cages take a bit to get use to cos some hurt a bit.
    i think that when i started Mistress let me have it off after a week and then it went back on for a week and a bit. and when it was on me for more than 3 weeks She sayed that it cud stop on me for longer and longer.

MissyB and herluckyboi like this.
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Oh yes, this is a simple schedule:

Day 1: Try on cage for size.

Day 2: After first full night in cage you will realise you will come to no harm wearing it. Your dick will not fall off. Sleepily hand over your keys.

Day 3 and 4 encourage your partner to say no.

Day 5: Start to beg for release.

Day 285: Keyholder should relent and allow 2minute handjob. (Optional)

Day 786: First cuckholding experience, she’s waited too long!

Depending on your relationship you may decide not to wait for 786 days.

5. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    If you are comfortable with the fit it should be a great experience if you give your body a chance to adjust… discomfort, burning sensations, chafing… are all part of your body’s adjustments. A good antibiotic cream or baby oil is a good thing to use as a relief on a Q-tip. In a Chaste life ….It’s all about how we navigate the journey!

herluckyboi likes this.
  6. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Idk I clean daily but locked 24\7

7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I also found the HT Nub to be a comfortable fit, but as you have already found, you need to remove it frequently for cleaning, that's why I switched to metal cages with a fairly open design. I think you may end up going that route too. But as for the training schedule, going 2 weeks and then a month sounds like a great way to get started. You will soon desire longer lockups.

herluckyboi likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    If the cage fits, wear it.

9. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    If the cage fits, you must submit.
    -Johnny Ccohrane.

JaySaysYes and herluckyboi like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol!

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #11 bondinchas, Jun 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    A few years ago my wife and I did progressive lock up times, roughly doubling each time. Real life got in the way at the one month stage, but we picked it up again, making it all the way from when we only went a few days at a time to a six month continuous lock up.

It was good to have a plan, as it kept us progressively getting more and more accustomed and normalised to the lifestyle. It also made the hiccups less of a drama, we just attempted the last failed time again a second time. I'm waiting for the day when she remembers we did that and suggests to carry on doubling where we left off!

lockedforfun likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. online chastity training

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice