Training in gym without showing my cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Sep 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    We are going to join Locktober this year. It will be a record for us and I have a couple of weeks to prepare (we didn't use chastity for a while now).

I have one issue. I bought a lot of PT (personal training) sessions to get back into shape and focus a lot on technique (Power Lifting). So I have another guy looking at my posture 3 times a week (deadlift, squats, bench press, etc.).

I do not have a problem with some good vanilla friends knowing about my kinks & chastity. But I prefer to let my PT out of this.

I haven't a big cage (around 55 mm) but I did go to the gym with myself with it. Normally I didn't really bother, but my PT is watching me from every angle to see if the technique could be improved. I know that you can see it through my sports wear (even if you cannot recall that it is a cage, it looks a bit weird).

The idea I already had is to use a kitchen safe with a timer, so I could remove my cage shortly before workout and put it directly back on when finished. But if feels a bit like cheating within the locktober challenge.

Any other thoughts? Maybe specific underwear or thicker shorts that could be helpful?

Thanks!!

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Really, it's up to you. I take off my cage when I go through airport security and put it right back on the other side. Or you can just not worry about it, since you are paying your trainer. It might give him a thrill.

KeptKalm likes this.
  3. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    My husband wears his in the gym, albeit without a personal trainer looking at him all the time. His gym shorts are not tight, so you barely notice a bulge. In fact, if anyone looks, I think it will only seem like he is well endowed. I suspect that you are just a little self conscious because you know what is down there.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Warning: Unpopular opinion.

If your device is preventing you from engaging in normal functions, then remove the device. It's not a parole tracking monitor, it's a sex toy.

With thst said there a couple of ways to handle this.

One is to get compression shorts to wear under your sweats. They will keep the cage in position by squeezing it against your body.

The other is to just remove the damn thing for an hour.

I enjoy road cycling, and I found a saddle that works, well with a cage, but if I'm out for more than an hour, or more than 20 or 25 miles, then it's a lot of adjusting and chafing. I remove it in the bathroom, change into my kit, go riding, then put the cage back on when I get into the shower on returning home.

On these New England hills, I'm certainly not going to have a wank before I go riding. And after a good ride believe me, I'm not thinking about a wank, I'm thinking about a hot shower and a little rest.

Likewise, if you're hitting the iron, you want to be tired and shaking when you're done. Buy some compression shorts and model them for your wife. If it looks weird then just take the cage off for the session and go lift some iron.

It's just a sex toy, and should not interfere with your life.

Encased, G42G, b_quark and 2 others like this.
  5. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    The trainer won't care
    Good luck getting back in shape!

Mandyman and filltee like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Agree with most, here it is up to you, i personally wouldn’t remove it, but then again I wouldn’t be allowed anyway! But if it is concerning you, then just leave it off for these 1 to 1 sessions.

Mandyman likes this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I wore compression shorts under loose fitting polyester shorts at the gym.

Though for my physical therapy for back issues, I even took off my PA ring because I didn’t want it to show at the time.

I would probably remove a ball trap cage for squats. I’ve done them at home. But I prefer my shaft only piercing-held Glansarmor for unconstrained physical activity and contortions.

I think you Kitchen Safe idea makes sense from a mental POV. It wouldn’t be cheating. My wife told me

“This 24/7 chastity is only going to work if you keep yourself healthy and clean. You don’t have to count the time out of the cage (to do that). That’s maintenance so you can stay locked. You need to be in good health to stay caged.”

now I’m personally conflicted even with her openness. I just need to account for that time differently in my OCD-driven number-fetishizing silly-brain. My ATracker app can let me add a new category... I should just do that... appointment: naked and chaste / unlocked but occupied... healing... that way I can log both the time in the cage and the time where I’m a good boy on the honor system.

I’m not jacking off in the doctors office, on the massage table, or in the gym locker room, or in the public shower. I’ve unlocked for doctors appointments and massages and I never get the slightest bit aroused.

And during physical activity my penis gets as short and narrow as I’ve ever seen it. I guess it tries to stay out of the way.

The ATracker Pro application might help you keep to your plan to relock, and account for the time appropriately

Recently I got a Bluetooth enabled smart key box from Igloohome that holds keys and keeps access logs. My emergency key is secured with a numbered seal. The primary key is in the smart key box thing. Just today I tested to ensure the key still worked. I unfastened and refastened just got make sure it wasn’t stuck after 24 days.

I would stay healthy and clean. Remove the cage if you’re not sure what positions you’ll be in and motions you’ll be doing. Take the cage off and be comfortable and focused on what you’re doing.

Perhaps use a time logging application to count your time. It’s still the honor system but it helps and encourages me.

8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Just wear it. He won't care if he's not into it but if he is then you just made a new friend. Besides, if it's affecting your performance then he will tell you, which is also good.

Mandyman likes this.
  9. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    With proper fitting boxer and loose shorts, I think that you'll be fine.

Areas to be concerned about a watchful eye is if your device causes movement abnormalities in the squat, as your hips move forward under the bar in the press and the bench.

If one of your testies is shorter than the other, there is potential for ball slippage.

Just lift!

10. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    Oh and the bar hitting your balls in the deadlift

Mandyman, PorkChamber and Tom Allen like this.
  11. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Probably another unpopular opinion. Buy yourself some compression shorts and have your wife/KH see if the cage is visible. If not visible go to the gym and try doing exercises that mimic what your trainer will be having you do. Make sure the cage is not hurting you or causing injury. If it can be seen or is not working with the exercise talk to your wife and let her decide. Most likely she will say take it off. We wear our cages for our wives but many times it seems like we wear them because we are obsessed with our penis. We still need to live our lives safely. Getting back into shape seems like a benefit to you and your wife and the cage coming off at the gym if necessary seems much more important than Lockoctober.

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, it was the bar hitting the tip of my cage, pulling the whole package up. I learned to wear tight underwear, and snug everything down for DLs.

PorkChamber and Peter Rabbit like this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I would not let anyone else's potential opinion about me being locked concern me in any way other than for medical reasons where I would want to remove the cage for an appointment if necessary because I would not want to appear to be including a third party in TTTWD without their informed consent.

The only other circumstance I am careful of is communakl showers and changing areas at swimming baths. There may be children present and I think it unreasonable to present a parent with the problem of explaining a chastity device. Though.... I don't know what it is does seem like a reasonable aswer... I would not deliberately put someone in that position in regard to their children.

If asked by some guy to explain it .. my body jewellery is my business thank you for your interest but I'm heterosexual ...and then ignore them and get on with what you were doing.

R2002 and Tom Allen like this.
  14. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    I simply can't lift with mine on. Sweating alone makes it uncomfortable and I'm always worried it will slip off or get hit with a bar or just somehow effect my performance.

If you got a trainer and are serious about lifting and getting in shape just take it off right before going in and put it right back on. You don't need anything distracting you while doing powerlifting movements or else your going to end up hurt. I have a torn pec right now because I simply didn't warm up enough benching and I've had a messed up back before for having one foot not quit in place deadlifting.

Tom Allen and Drews like this.
  15. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    I have gotten some great advice and points of view. Thanks, everyone.

We decided to use the kitchen safe as the way to move forward. Power lifting is all about proper technique as you should not put that much stress on your body in a wrong form. I think I shouldn't be worried about the cage (even for slipping down when sweating) when I am doing such movements, like some of you already said.

I did recall after reading some comments how it was training with a cage like a year ago (without PT). I did have to go to the restroom many times to adjust the cage in between exercises.

If it was a different type of exercise I probably would try to keep it on. Like others voted for.

Maybe someday.. With a PA cage only or something like that.

16. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    This is the obvious issue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice