Toy Play

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by michelleCD, Jan 11, 2010.

1. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Greetings to all.
    Not sure if this is the right area, MW please move if necessary.

Boys and Gurls......PLEASE be careful when playing with your toys.
    I never thought to be the one to write this article as I have always considered myself to be careful when it comes to toy play, but maybe I got a little carried away.
    I have a large box full of toys, all of which get used from time to time, from wide to long, I got em all.....
    ...except one...now......
    On xmas eve I was having a fairly normal toy play and dressup evening. My 15" double ender and a plug have been a staple of my play for sometime as they give a great full feeling.
    Nevertheless, on xmas eve, double ender decided to get stuck!!! Don't ask me why as this had never happened before or even felt like it might be close to it.
    Anyways, after about 6 hours of trying to dislodge it, I gave up, swallowed my pride, and went to ER. I guess I could have waited til morning and hoped that it would slip free overnight, but I knew I wouldn't sleep and only get more and more tense.
    They put me on mild pain killers and put me under on xmas morning and did a laparotomy (cut from crotch to chest) and removed offending toy.
    I have to say that the pain on waking up was 10 times worse that the pain from the stuck toy.I was on drip morphine for about 3 days and barely able to move. Just getting to the bathroom or the shower was a nightmare. Anyways, I escaped from the hospital on new years day, still in some pain but able to move on my own. As I live alone I was very wary about my movements and effort in doing things as I didn't wish to cause myself more trouble.
    Regardless, I had to call the paramedics on the Tuesday as I had felt something pul/tear and was in considerable pain. All was declared well back in the ER and I was released later in the day.
    Staples have now been removed and I am on the mend.
    Still no riding my motorcycles for at least 4 weeks...that hurts more than the operation!!!

MORAL OF THE STORY.......PLEASE BE CAREFUL
    Love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly: :sad0125::sad0125:

PS...worst part is I have 2 boxes full of new clothes etc that were ordered before this happened and I can't try them on and dress up for a few weeks
    Oh well....I guess it taught ME a lesson!!!

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Oh, honey. I'm so sorry!!! What a nightmare you had to endure. I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend, and I promise. I'll be very careful. Here's hoping your on way to being good as new in no time!!! Big hugs! :love0028:

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    OUCH... Don't know what else to say...

Glad your on the mend thou. sucks about the being off the bike for the next few weeks :(

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    That sounds like an incredibly big operation just to remove a toy. Couldn't they have gone in where the toy did and do a bit less damage? Not that I'm trying to judge or anything.. just seems a bit over the top.

Glad to hear it all got sorted though, I always try to be as carful as can be, and it's great to have reminders that we need to do that.

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    I agree with Burger as that was My first thought when reading...WOW! from chest to crotch to remove a toy! I guess they have their reasons though. I am glad to hear that you are on the mend. What a horrific experience. Thank you for sharing this with U/us to help remind U/us that W/we all need to be careful in O/our play.
    Hoping the rest of your recovery is fast and pain free.

Take care.

6. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    and my first thought was..fifteen inches?? fifteen inches..wow. Hope you heal soon!

7. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Yeah...I guess over the years we push the limits here and there, longer, wider etc, I just overstepped!!!!
    Because of the long smooth shape of the beast, I guess there was no way to get a good grip on it to pull out, so going into the tummy was the best option.
    Mild relapse on Monday,...I exploded (just like in Alien)...Blood everywhere and mild panic set in...paramedics again...why do these things happen around midnite??
    If it had happened in front of my mates they would probably have all keeled over and fainted.
    Still, they said it was just a build up of blood and the pressure released thru the stitch line when I moved.
    Oh well, if the wind is in the right direction I can whistle dixie through my tummy now..they say it should heal over soon (Hope so...I don't want any Goa'uld moving in)!!!
    Love to all
    michelleCD

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:24 PM

LOL!! At least you haven't lost your sense of humour!

9. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Got that right...
    without one of those you might as well be dead

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    This must have been just awfull for you michelle, and to live alone and have no one to care for you! We had one of those double ended dildos once, I cant even imagine how terrible that must have been for you! And, we too have ended up in the Emergency room embarresed as Hell! Only our situation involved a penis pump and Vicks salve LOL Thank God it wasent nearly as bad as what you had to go through but embarrising none the less.
    They did tell us though not to worry, they had seen everything, somehow I doubt that.
    You didnt say but I assume after this you will be taking anal play down a notch or two! You best be really careful sweetie, that is nothing to play around with, you may have caused some damage that cant be repaired, so please be careful!
    Our thoughts are with you,

Mistress Michelle

11. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    How Awful - and yes: it's good to see, that your humour survived that nightmare! Get well soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice