TopTrumps

Discussion in 'Games' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Or in this case - Bottom Trumps.

You all know the game, or do you? A deck of 31 cards, all with a common theme and a set of different categories and each card with a different set of values for the categories? The last category should always be Top Something. Google if it not understanding.

Well we made our own set for our spanking implements. Ok we struggled getting 31 cards and ended up with only 20, or was it 22? Doesn't matter. So for each of our spanking implements we have a card. Our categories are "Intimacy", "Sting", "Thud", "Coverage", and "Lady C's Top Rating". There's also a nice picture of the implement on the card and the back has a picture of my well spanked ass.

Examples of one of the card are "Lady C's Hand": very intimate; mild sting; mild thud; medium coverage; and one of Lady C's favourites. If interested I can send you the entire deck and instructions on how to make them.

But the real question is, does anyone want to have a set of Top Trump Chastity Cages to while away the cold, dark winter months?

A

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Strangely enough. I once made my wife some sexual experience top trumps.
    It wasn’t for any purpose of playing as such, but I think she struggled to understand how pleasurable each experience was for me.
    More educational.
    We went with titles:
    Level of Pleasure
    Frustration
    Effort
    Level of Drop

Glad I’m not the only one that’s done this :)

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Me too!

We actually made them for going on a holiday where there was going to be a lack of internet, pubs, and any other kind of entertainment apart from each other. Now we're back and they're on the dining table, and we've played with them a couple of times. Just need to set a punishment for the loser.

A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice