1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too tiny to cage

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by demale, Dec 2, 2017.

1. When I volunteered to be caged to ensure my chastity my wife giggled. "How could I ever find something small enough for your little dicklet?", she said. "You can't even masturbate with it." It's true. My inch-long wee wee is barely the size of my wife's clit. Is there any alternative to caging to ensure chastity>

2. I don't know your exact measurements, but I am 1 inch soft. I not only have custom made devices that do the job, I have several steel cages from amazon that do the trick nicely. Without a piercing though, you will be able to pull out, and more than likely be able to use a vibe on the cage. So they are a deterrent not a fail safe.

I have a 28mm cage, but have seen one that is 25mm, basically just a cap.

3. You could always go with a Female Chastity Belt.

dkid13, bondinchas and Loserboy like this.
  4. i use the one in my avatar

5. I'm one inch soft and two inches hard. Since my wife is feminizing me a female belt makes perfect sense. Thanks for the suggestion. Chastity means little if one is allowed to be uncaged.

caged certo, jemmi and PrincessK like this.
  6. You may be able to get one of the online custom shops to make a special order out of a thimble. But seriously the smallest mass market Chinese device is the A269 at 25mm available with or without a catheter. The problem is, the closed end and small pee hole makes keeping it clean more difficult. Especially w/o the cath and even more so if you're uncut.

The next option is the A282 also available with or without a cath. (Unfortunately this one is only measured from behind the base ring so exact numbers are useless.) This one has a more open design so cleaning is easier but still has the problem of the small pee hole. I know my first cage the A259 had that problem. Getting a cath model might help, but make sure you know what you're doing with that.

Finally there's the A231 at 28mm also available with or without a cath. I'm wearing the non-cath version with 50mm ring right now and have the cath version with both 45mm and 40mm rings on the way. (Slow boat from China.) The open front makes cleaning and peeing very easy. Note, I did have to take a pair of pliers and bend the two vertical bars closer together to keep my foreskin contained and prevent it from rubbing painfully on my pants.

Anyway, hope this helps.

7. Many thanks for all the advice. Meanwhile my wife has tied a pretty pink bow around it.