Too small to stay in

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Keegancrossdresser, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Keegancrossdresser

Keegancrossdresser New member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    So I am a guy with a very small penis and I am a little over weight, so My penis will sometime retreat inside my body. I have come to accept that I will need a prince albert piercing to hold me in a devise. The question is, what devise works best with PA piercing and were do I get it. I have had very little luck with searching on line.

2. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Ms. Lori....great quality and service.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Well, get the PA now so it is healed by the time you figure it out. Lori tubes are awesome but kinda heavy. You can get by with a 4g (5mm) but would recommend a 2g.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    You may be jumping to conclusions there.. How small are you talking? I've had some really great feedback about the Cherry Keepers headlock feature preventing turttling. It may not work for everyone, but unless you want to get the piercing, it may help you avoid the needle. PM me if you would like some help.

corsac likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I am fairly small when flaccid myself and you must be careful when choosing the device for piercing when you’re tiny.

You said that it tends to retreat, well with a pa those retreats will pull on your piercing. You would be surprised at how many times a day and for how long it does this.

I had to buy a second device much smaller because of this. If the piercing prong that holds you to the cage is fixed(doesn’t move with your penis), you will need to order a cage that is the length of your flaccid penis at its shortest. Sitting down, in ice water, thinking about grandma naked kind of short. Otherwise every time it retreats, it will tug.

I’m 1 inch flaccid and own a rigid chastity model 05. Works great. That company has some customer and service issues, but device eventually comes and is attractive.

Good luck

JosieLynn Jewell and corsac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice