1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too small for birdlocked mini

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Lystyoyo, May 9, 2017.

1. I have bought a birdlocked mini but it has become too big for me. Have some good advice about a smaller cage and one where cleaning is easier

2. my cage is small in my avatar

3. If you don't mind a metal one, you might try something like mine.

upload_2017-5-9_10-4-5.jpeg It's very secure, looks smaller than yours, and you can find them even smaller than this. Oh, I got it through Amazon.

lol,,,just saw zebra above me with an even smaller one!

Attached Files:

4. yes i use to be to little for a cage until the men from China make them and they makes a lot of little cages that fit me better. So go to where they sell them on internet and you will see a lot.

5. Had same problem and ordered a Jailbird. Got a 1 1/4" cage, custom gap and ring size and been wearing it 24/7 for 4 years. It is an open cage design so very easy to clean and does not smell all the time like the enclosed plastic devices. Yep, it cost a lot for some but it will last you a lifetime and be so comfortable that you can wear it all the time without noticing it most of the time. You can get one of the inexpensive metal one made in China but it is not going to fit you like a glove unless you happen to have the exact circumference, length and fit comfortably through the gap between cage and ring. My cage touches my flaccid penis at the tip and around its circumference. At first I had pain but it was not the ring but rather the gap was too small. The only way you can get a custom fit is to get a custom made device. However, if you just want a device to play around with for a short time, then the Chinese ones may work well for you. I had a nice one but not so great for 24/7 all year wear. Also they tend to be heavy compared to the custom made devices.