Too Small but Too Big!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by tolmanbridge, Aug 15, 2022.

1. tolmanbridge

tolmanbridge tolmanbridge

Retired
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I have tried three different chastity devices so far and haven't had much luck. My penis is around two inches limp and less than 4 inches erect. It is 4 inches in circumference. When I try all the measurement links set up for the different devices, they all say the circumference around my balls and penis is too large. It works out to around 8 inches. Either I am doing something wrong or my balls must make up for the lack of size in my penis. Most seem to top out at 6 inches in circumference behind the ball. I have tried the CB6000s, and two that were made of metal. After wearing them for a few hours, it starts to irritate the scrotum, making it very painful. Lube helps but only for a very short period of time. Please help out.

2. tolmanbridge

Retired
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for youir reply. I have worn it as long as a week at a time. Most of the time I wear it during the day but I just don't understand why the rings aren't made in a larger size. I have a hard time believing I am larger than most on the measurement behind the balls and the penis. With me being as small as I am, I would have thought the base measurement would also have been on the small size. I keep thinking I must be measuring the wrong way.

3. Deleted member 97060

When I measured the first time I need like a 60mm base ring it took time and now I fit in a 50mm ring wonderful

4. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Have you considered buying some sizing rings? You’re never going to get a realistic measurement with flexible tape measures for clothing or the string method. Get some sizing rings from a company (like Mature Metal for example) and use them to find your comfortable size. Note, a base ring and a ring for cage go together and work together with your cage length to do the job of preventing full erections and you shouldn’t feel pain but pressure when you get aroused.

The CB6000s is somewhat deceiving in it’s design because the top of the ring is more flattened and changes the inner size of the ring slightly enough that you might have a harder time getting a reliable transferable measurement even though they tell you the ring sizes on their website. Also, if you have any room for movement with the locking pin and spacers in use and the device can flex forward you’ll be uncomfortable in short order. I think maybe the CB6000s might be too long for you if your penis doesn’t touch the front end of it consistently in your flacid state.

Finding your non-erect length is difficult if you’re trying do so with a flexible tape or string. These things stretch. Measure several times a day with a non-flexible ruler from the base of the penis underneath where the penis meets the balls without pressing the ruler into the body. You can also measure from the top, just don’t jam the ruler in the penis base and don’t try to press your penis onto the ruler. Just let it be, take a measurement, don’t stress about it and when you start to get excited stop, walk away, put down the ruler, and try again later. Eventually you’ll see a pattern and realize there’s a mean average. When you look for a device, you find one (or order a custom one) within that average. If you go custom, you can often have the length shortened or lengthened just by sending it back and paying a reasonable fee. I can personally recommend Mature Metal as a great company to go custom with and they have a whole set of instructions to find your size.

The only part that can’t be changed with most manufacturers of chastity devices is the inner diameter of the cage itself so thats the one you really have to get right the first time so get them test rings. I hope this helps.

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    45mm/50mm ring would be ideal for most people however high and tight they mind be.. the ring will be a slight clamp onto the penis/balls.. you wont be expecting the balls to be dangling freely once installed. They will be slightly clamped and spread out instead of hiding nicely behind the penis. So maybe your measurement is on the looser side.
    Your penis size is 2-4”…you will need the small/mini cage.. you can get any cage essily.. provided the gap between cage/ring is appropriate. Most models now dont come with spacers unlike cb6000s

6. tolmanbridge

Retired
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the information. I will look into the sizing rings. I never knew they existed.

7. tolmanbridge

Retired
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the information. I am going to try the sizing rings that were suggested and see which is best.

8. tolmanbridge

Retired
    Canada
    Local Time:
    60mm seems to be the biggest most have available. That is the size I have tried. However, I am going to look into the sizing rings as suggested to see if the measurement is correct.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    If I were you I would get a lightweight device that is modular. Make sure all the pieces are modular, it should come with multiple rings, and multiple cages/tubes.

Just don't get something like a Vice or CB, they are ridiculously bulky... Look at the Holy Trainers or Cherry Keepers...

Find out what works best for you size-wise... find out what works best for your body as far as how long to wear... and go from there.

It sounds like you are doing this solo... no sense in hurting yourself or getting frustrated with the device hurting you or fitting wrong...

Let me know if you want more help. Best luck.

10. neo0983

neo0983 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    If you are measuring a circumference for the base ring you have the output of π x D = 4" circumference. To arrive at the diameter you divide the circumference by π so 4"/π=1.27324" diameter. All that said a set of sizing rings are usually reasonable price and can be worn for a bit to make sure it's not too tight or too loose.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    please the cb ones thats plastic hurted me as well. the best rings am stainlee steel and dont get ones thats thin cos the comfy ones are the thick ones. Once you got a ring thats ok it will take bout month before you get use to it being on you a long time tho. oooh and get a ring that not got a hing and no corners and is nice and smooth.
    i hope you find a nice comfy one.

12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Some people will need a larger size, as others have said cherry keeper do larger sizes of ring and custom to. There also very reasonably priced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice