too much maid service?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chrissymaid, May 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    recently, i have been told , by my Queen that I am smothering her at times, in the evenning I prepare dinner , get her wine, desert, what ever she needs , after when she is reading or watching TV after dishes and cleanup, I want to sit with her and touch, wishper sweets things too her, chat Etc. , she says i am pestering a bit, and wants too relax after work. I know its true, but i miss her during the day and can't wait too see her at home, She is very direct with me and i long for her attention, my releases are few and far between..........:anim_37:
    chrissymaid

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    chrissy's post illustrates one of the difficulties of long term chastity. The subby becomes so needy they can turn into a major irritant. Luckily, there is a cure... All that is needed is a gag and handcuffs. While Mistress relaxes, the pretty sissy maid can serve as a silent foot stool (sissys love to be in contact with their Mistress) or as a decoration in the corner (with a plug and sissy's highest heels) or evenings are the perfect time for a nice sissy adventure - grocery shopping en femme.

I suggest that chrissy make a list of things that she can occupy herself with in the evenings - things that benefit Mistress - and present it to Mistress. Perhaps Mistress will want to add a few tasks of Her own for chrissy. I'm sure that this issue can be solved quite easily.

I'll bet the other sissys here can think of a great many tasks to help keep chrissy busy... femmed and busy!

3. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    While i don't think i'll risk offering "suggestions" (which i have many LOL), Miss D is absolutely correct both in her understanding of that needy state of mind we get in, as well as the solution. There is no need for the Mistress to really do much in the way of being attentive to the sissy. Quite simply, the reinforcement of her Dominance by how she isolates the sissy into a role, object, or separate room... all while having something done to us in some way, both takes care of the "need", and alleviates the Mistress to enjoy her space.

Less idle time for sissies is usually better, as it keeps them focussed on their position.

Closing now before i get myself into more trouble than i already have. LOL

Looking forward to reading others' comments on this subject,
    brianna :)

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    I suppose some Dommes would say that getting everything ready for her during the day should be a reward in itself.

It would be wonderful if she wanted to spend more time with you, but maybe she would prefer you did more chores around the house after her long day.

This may not be a case of 'too much maid service' but rather a case where you need to give her space while you please her through your unobtrusive service.

I imagine that your service may mean more to her than your pestering her when she is trying to relax after a hard day at work. Trust me, she will appreciate you more if you follow her instructions.

If you bought her a bell she could call you if/when she needs you. Meanwhile you could keep your own list of chores ready to perform, such as cleaning out a closet, or behind the refrigerator, the garage... her car, etc.

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i agree with these responses... it's so much easier on Mistress when i'm busy cleaning, doing laundry or other such chores so as not to disturb Her, even studying the posts here on Chastity Mansion! Mistress calls me with Her bell when She desires something.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I certainly can understand chrissymaid's desires but if our Mistress's have other needs and want their rest after a hard day working we have to yield. That's a sissy maids fate and after all, that's what we want to be - a sissy maid.
    My special case, however, is quite contrary. Actually my Mistress wuld like to have me more often resting at Her feet or cuddling or just chatting but my work and maids chores keep me quite busy so some days there are just a few minutes time together. Of course, there are days my Mistress needs rest and is too stressed to chat or being caressed. As a good maid i simply have to read my Owner's moods so i have to realize when i have to draw back without being told. Ohh yes, sometimes it can be hard to be a maid but i wouldn't change with anyone ...

Hugs, maid katrin

7. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    I thank you all for your terrific, thoughts and advice, yes I agree with katrin, this is our fate, sigh, that said ,I too would not change anything in my situation, as stated , just need to always be aware of her mood and know when to pull back, I'm pretty busy now with my duties, but i guess i'll make my self busier,there is always something to do around the house. It is always nice to antisipiate what needs to be done rather than always being told to do something, gaain thank you all , and I look forward to more responces!:smilies_xxx22: chrissymaid

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Something you can do for her: Try to develop your female intuition. Being femmed is one thing (on the outside, using clothing) but being femmed on the inside is another. This should be a slow process of realization on your part. Learn to read her moods as Katrin has suggested and enjoy your inner feminization (win/win).
    Something she can do with you: When my Mistress decides she doesn't want to take the time to dominate me, but nevertheless can see that I want attention she may tell me to go to the closet. Then I am required to step into the closet and close the door. There I must stay until Mistress tells me to come out again. This is something that is easy for her to do and it can last as long as she likes, freeing her of any need to direct my activities. I on the other hand must sit in the dark for extended periods of time wondering when I will be released. Sometimes I lie down and take a nap.

9. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    yes i could use some closet time!, i'm sure Mistress, would relish the opportunity to give me time alone with my thoughts of her control.
    chrissymaid

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While you are in the closet - wouldn't you love being hooded with Her used panties? That way, you are still close to Her - even though you are truly locked away - out of sight and silent...

11. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    That's probably the core of the problem. One can look utterly feminine at the outside but still remain a self-centered male inside. Becoming more and more feminine not just at the surface but also deep inside does the trick and should be the ultimative goal for any sissy.

Hugs, maid katrin

... btw pt, does your Mistress know you sometimes have a nap in the closet? I can't imagine you are allowed to ...

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh MissD! what a wonderful idea... that would be sooo romantic also! ::curtsies::

13. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Dear Katrin,
    Yes, but she doesn't care what I do in the closet as long as the light is out and the door is shut. the only problem with taking a nap would be that I might be slow to respond to her order to open the door and crawl out. A good sub should never be slow.

14. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    after discussing many of the thoughts with Ms.from this post , ty all ! I will be allowed a certain amount of me time ,after dinner is served, in which i may be close to Ms. pleasing her in a way in which she has decided. When she says enough, i am to stop and continue with designated chores or others i see need to be done, i must ck, with her throughout the evenings as to her needs, more wine blanket Etc., I have been readying her bed, turning down the sheets, for her for some time, as we retire I look forward to spending a few moments hoping i have pleased , each and every day.
    chrissymaid:sex005:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice