Too much fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    My experience, from other non-kink forums, is that this statement is true for any internet-based forum where people are sharing information about themselves :):):)

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Everybody is different,
    Based upon different experience levels, what one person perceives as extreme, someone else may perceive as vanilla.
    It can be frustrating and even a bit humiliating to honestly ask about something at the edge of your experience envelope and have your question dismissed as fantasy.

I'm sure there's a fair bit of Fantasy going on, this is after all the Internet. ...but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

raj23245 likes this.
  3. Sillyman

Sillyman New member

GI Joe
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    It takes alot of trust and love to actually engage in a real chastity/cuck relationship. If i didnt feel my wife was still absolutely in love with me i would likely get jelouse and demand it come to an end. She knows my buttons and I know hers and we cant be in the same room without giggling about our inside joke.

Caged4Sazz and BR_Saiph like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Never figured out a way to count them was that a group of them or one long one. None of my past partners could really tell so what chance would I have had. Even an abacus would not have helped as we could not remember where the joins were not that we could really percieve any.

Tom Allen likes this.
  5. Joni t

Joni t Active member

Machinist
    SoCal
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Every thing I have posted is true. It may sound like a fantasy but it's true. I'm a long-time cd but when I came here about a year ago I discovered that in reality I should've been some one's sissy a long time ago. I think all the time about getting my ass-pussy fucked and sucking cock. I've tasted cum but I really, truly want to suck a cock and feel the warm cum shoot into my mouth and down my throat. I truly hope to experience these "fantasies" some day.
    Joni

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve posted several times that I don’t share many of my experiences here because I’m sure I’ll be accused of them not being real. So I only share things from time to time if they’re related to a conversation. That said, what you’re wanting to do is not very edgy of unusual.

Get on Fetlife or Adam4Adam or SilverDaddies or Doublelist or all and you’ll find plenty of guys looking for someone like you. Finding a couple interested in you will be much harder.

In my case, I wasn’t looking for it, but had a crossdresser I met at a BDSM club seduce me. So I’d suggest use Fetlife to find munches in your area, go to make friends. Then once you’re known and people feel you’re ok, go to parties and educational events. Take your time and know it’s not an immediate thing. Don’t be a jerk, and do some light play. Eventually you’ll find people who want what you want.

SilverDaddies and Adam4Adam also have lots of guys looking, but they also have lots of flakes. Expect to spend time chatting then when you’re ready to meet have them flake. But if you keep looking you’ll find someone.

The point is to put in effort and to make it happen if you really want it. If you do you’ll have the experiences. Sadly too many don’t and they don’t believe those of us who do. But some of us are more worried about real life experiences than what people on the Internet forums think.

DoesasTold likes this.
  7. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    all I know is..a tiger doesn't have to announce its a tiger

Isopropylforyou and Abstraction like this.
  8. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Fantasies can have basic two components:
    The actual act or scenario which is claimed to take place
    The reason/s why it's happening

As far as the act or acts are concerned. It can be very difficult to know whether this are true or not. Unless, you personally know the person is a fantasiser. Someone, somewhere in the world will probably have done what is claimed to be taking place.

The reason why it's happening is easier to tackle.
    Someone may claim act A is happening, and this may well be true. However, they may claim the reason act A is happening is due to reason B (the most desired or kink reason). But the reason act A is happening could be due to reason C or D or E or F. In other words they could be fantasising about reason why it's happening.

Asking incisive questions regarding the 2nd component may root this out.

9. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    I haven't read anything other than what I'm replying to so if I'm way off, please disregard.

I just wanted to say that just because you cross dress and want to bottom to a guy, doesn't mean you have to be a sissy. If that's your thing, disregard. I read your post like "if I enjoy A and I desire B then = sissy". I just wanted say that's not true unless you actually enjoy being a sissy. Lots of Leathermen for example, enjoy bottoming / masochism and they aren't sissies. Quite the opposite, they could tear one's head off with their bare hands. Drag queens cross dress and they aren't sissies either.

As far as bringing your sexual desires to life, find a local kink group, many partner with NCSF for nonprofit status. Whoever stated that first was spot on. That's how I met my wife and now I'm living the lifestyle. You also escape the echo chamber of websites like this and see how it's done in real life.

If you really are in SoCal then there should be groups everywhere. But also being in SoCal, if joining a group is really too risky due to career, etc., learn to flag and go out to bars, beaches, etc. You'll find someone in no time. Just don't be stupid and take your time.

Slave-boy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  10. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Reality is not everyone is a blue collar schlub and some of us are routinely called upon to enter secured facilities with little notice. Professional careers and large salaries are more important than setting off metal detectors because "muh fantasy".

durango_o, Sillyman and Slave-boy like this.
  11. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    Boy i musta hit close to home with you on that comment!...

12. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I've always wondered what stories were real and what were fantasies because some of them don't seam real to me IDK. I just think about my experiences and how my wife is and wonder are all of these others real?

I can say what I post while not very often is real. My only issue is I'm much more kinky then my wife and more into the chastity then she is but she likes it and she gets enjoyment out of torturing me. shes just not into it full time. I wish she was.

Caged4Sazz and DoesasTold like this.
  13. Sillyman

Sillyman New member

GI Joe
    Local Time:
    Its a valid point, just because my wife and i enjoy a kink and play at it in real time, that doesnt mean it consumes our life and we would give up our career. The emergency key is real and the trust it takes to be in a real chastity relationship keeps me from unlocking at will.

14. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Ok, so this thread got me thinking and, well, I must admit to being guilty of that fantasy writing as a real experiences outside of fiction forum...

To be honest, there are some experiences I had and some I wish I had (or had in a certain way) and having a wild imagination and being way too horny, it got better of me a few times.

I just want to say I'm very sorry to everyone who read my "experiences" for any misguiding. I will just keep to writing stories in fiction part of the forum and captions at bdsmlr.

Again, I'm sorry.

Headtrip and homebody like this.
  15. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    An easy fake to spot is the guy telling you about how he got his first cage and it somehow fit perfect and then they played for months.

Caged4Sazz, Cumschot and tvalex like this.
  16. roanokesubmale

roanokesubmale New member

Wine Vendor
    Roanoke,Va
    Local Time:
    I tried several different devices before I finally found one I liked

17. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm wearing a plastic ebay version of what I think is the "nub." It would be really uncomfortable for extended wear, I suspect, and it's had complications a few ties that caused some bleeding.

There's nothing exciting about my sexual life, or that's noteworthy about my relationship with my wife, and I'm quite certain she'd be irate should I discuss what's private. That said, I think there are a lot of folks that live vicariously through the reports and stories of others, whether those stories are true or not.

There's a great deal that I've seen or read that is likely not authentic. I can say with certainty that I'll never engage in much of what I've seen or read. It doesn't deter me from enjoying the fantasy, however.

I'm particularly interested in the viewpoints of women who are willing to share, because theirs will be far more relevant and interesting than mine. I know how I feel and what I think, but in a relationship, what I think is far secondary to what she thinks; how a woman, or women may view a topic is what interests me. It's the only reality that I really want, and then not to feed a fantasy, but to hear what she has to say. It needn't feed any prurient interest; only come from her. That's all.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  18. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This is a god thread, and honestly is one of the reason why I dropped off for such a long time. (besides the divorce) At any rate I just want to say that as a former moderator here under Mistress Watchful I too read a lot of stuff and called BS. However, there is also som educational elements on here which has brought me back. In addition, it has helped me introduce my Wife/Mistress @Mistress2U to this lifestyle. I admit there are a lot of stories on here that are questionable. Even some of mine could be viewed that way, but they are real. What is also real are the stories I don't share. Like the arguments we have, or the challenges with our kids. I don't share how I was made to do laundry while locked because, .....well it sucks and who wants to write about that? I guess what I am trying to say are two things. 1. Don't judge others by their highlight real. Many people only share the good stuff and at times too much of that makes me want to call BS. 2. Leaving a community related to something you enjoy because of a few fantasy world writers is like selling your car because there are a few idiot drivers out on the road. Best wishes for your journey. For those who keep it real, thank you. For those who are full of it, I think this thread says it best, "We know who you are"

tvalex, asastype, Headtrip and 3 others like this.
  19. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I'd want to hear about you being made to do laundry : )

20. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    @xcitex2 what he did leave off, shame on him, that will be dealt with later, was he was supposed to do his morning chores of laundry not only in his chained collar and chastity device naked, but he was also supposed to have a butt plug harnessed in. Minor detail left out as he will pay for that tonight. Oops...minor detail of I forgot to let you have a release, sir!!! UGH!!!!!

21. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
  22. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    @Mistress2U, did he have to beat the laundry on a rock or did you let him use a washing machine? :)

23. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    If you want to leave go. You don't need to make attention seeking posts. If you want attention have you tried been interesting?

24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I would find doing the laundry fully clothed much more interesting.

25. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    You do your own laundry ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice