Too much fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    My wife and I settled on Vanilla with kink sprinkles.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Whatever works for you is what matters for you!

Too any people get hung up on others. So it's great that the two of you find your comfort level and such.

I wish everyone would just communicate with their partner(s) ans be open, honest, and happy!

3. Eveanne

Eveanne Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    That’s really not too long. What kind of device do you have? If I had to guess, I bet it’s a knock off version of the classic CB-6000 or 6000s. I’ve been locked for about 90% of the past decade and have about a dozen different devices. Some are better than others, of course. I offer this suggestion for anyone using that type of device. Get the real version from CB-x dot com and not the knock off that is available on eBay or Amazon. I know the price difference is significant (Under $20 vs $150) and they may look identical but there is a difference. It’s all about ring. The original is a solid ring with squared cross-section. The knock off ring has a groove so the cross section looks more like an I-beam. That groove quickly caused intense discomfort and made me to remove it within hours. Avoid the grooved ring at all costs. There is one trick I figured out to save some money. Buy the genuine ring and use it with the cheaper version. Sometimes the pins and coils

4. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    You can never have too much fantasy.
    I fantasize all the time.
    Some of them come to fruition.
    Some are best kept as fantasy.
    The most important sex organ is the brain.
    Sexual fantasy and imagination reside there and are essential for a deliciously kinky sex life.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the first cage i had on me was a proper CB 6000s and it was still horrid and broked after a bit.

Xileh likes this.
  6. Lockedboypete

Lockedboypete Member

Dubai, UAE
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Hah same. Mine split along lengthwise. Then moved on metal and at times the holytrainer. These days we prefer the cobra cage. Its very light and easy to clean maintain without needed to take it off. With the HT and Cb my wife used to get annoyed having to unlock it daily just for cleaning.

7. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    Ha ha! that "I" beam.. what's the problem? Until the first night you try to sleep in it... then you'll know. Maybe they're suitable for 30 minutes novelty play?

8. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    They are not too bad if you fill both sides of the ring with a quality urethane caulk. Silicone sucks in this application.

9. Quinn Klaxon

Quinn Klaxon New member

Finance
    Wilmington, NC
    Local Time:
    Perhaps you should start and moderate your own forum that asks for real life nonfiction only? In my opinion, people should post what they want (as long as it's not mean-spirited or offensive or in violation of the site's terms of service). I prefer well-written posts but realize that I don't have control over others' communication skills and need to wade through the banal.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  10. Eveanne

Eveanne Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    You can buy a genuine replacement ring from cb-x for $20. I have tried filling in that groove before and, while it did improve things, it still doesn't match just spending the $20. Also, for those that commented that theirs broke, if it is a genuine and not a knock-off, it has a 1 year warranty. All you need to do is send them an email, with your order number, and a picture of it (so they can verify it was the real thing). They will send you a replacement. They have been great over the years to me with the replacements.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my one when i had of them was bout 2 years old so i cudnt have another but i wudnt want one anyways cos the 6000S is to big now for me and i dint like it anyways. and cos they cost Mistress a lot of money and only last 2 years She dont like them as well.

12. Eveanne

Eveanne Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    They now make two that are even smaller than the 6000s.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please this my new one.

little plate.jpg

Victornk and Anonoman like this.
  14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    #364 cogman, Dec 17, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    I must admit you get what you pay for. My original CB3K split as did the 6K.

My looker 2 is still as good as the day I bought it back in 2013, I just migrated to a steelheart 2, but yeah they cost a lot but if you look at the lifespan, the looker 2 will be usable for life.

I am fascinated by some of the people in this forum who go such long periods, I also know there is a lot of bullshit, but its pretty easy to spot tho, its takes a long long time to be truly 24/7. My partner doesn't really get into these long periods, 3 weeks is the longest. I am not sure whether to be happy about that or not. The 3 weeks was mainly because she was in a mood. The bad mood was worse than the denial.

I never would have thought I would still be locked so many years after I began. This fantasy is very real for me and many.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  15. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    I am curious if she has ever made you do something as a condition for being released. I have enjoyed the use of being locked in chastity as an incentive to please her or for her to push some of my fantasies into realities. Like you the longest for me was the very first time for a little over three weeks. That experience alone was enough to convince me that my being locked in chastity was totally up to her.

cogman likes this.
  16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Not specifically, that said I never ask to be let out. We do have a cycle though, there are two days of the week where release if it is going to happen it will. I feel a bit anxious on those days if it doesn't happen. We do have a points system for treats, as yet I have never gotten enough points to put my hand in the jar. Its taken 6 months but I am nearly there lol. The bar was pretty high. She could work that one more if she wanted to lol

Occasionally she will joke as we are trying to get a car park in a busy place, you might get sex if you get a park and believe it or not is uncanny how often I get one.

Deleted member 97201 and squier like this.
  17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    You learn to filter out the majority of bullshit and pick out what is for you either informative or entertaining and do not forget sometimes when you find something believable you can perceive that you may have something to useful offer others

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Very true. I miss many of the original folks here. It was quite a group. Now I'm familiar with a few folks but really don't know them well. So I don't have much of a vested interest here like I used to.

So I just skim the posts and reply if I find something of interest. If I suspect something is fake I usually just ignore it. If something is so way over the top obvious that it's fake I'll sometimes make a comment. But usually it's just not worth my time and I really don't want to feed those living in fantasy land.

19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This morning, my KH dropped me off in Times Square naked and tied up, with a sign on my chest that said ...

Oh wait, wrong forum.

20. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    How is your cage locked?

21. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Your lock (photo) looks like it would cut your clothing I had to filed all the edges on mine to smooth them out..

tomf_22033 likes this.
  22. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This is what confuses me. Why do people want to pretend they live this lifestyle?

I read some of the posts that are absurdly fabricated and imagine someone sat behind their keyboard laughing at everyone thinking it’s real. I don’t mind that so much. It’s almost funny. I have this image of a 15 year old that’s just googled chastity and finds it amusing. His friends are round and their all thinking of the most ridiculous thing to add…

The long term fake posters who create their own fantasy world, telling the story as if it’s genuine. I can’t understand that. Why put so much effort into it? What possible reason is there? How sad must your own life be that you have to pretend it’s something other than it is.

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

But in fairness is not through 'fantasy land' that many of us got here and got to be either wearing a CD or holding keys?

24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    When I started wearing a CD we opted for the Millers CB2000. Though I strongly suspect my then wife had already chosen it before we whilst browsing together "accidentally" discovered male chastity and the wearing of devices. I found the CB2K a nightmare to wear much of the time which was probably because it was too small and I was getting used to wearing a CD...but when going about my day and otherwise occupied not so bad. We worked our way through the Millers devices. All had their pros and cons but on a comfort side the CB3K with the solid rather than the hinged ring suited me best. I've worn copies of that which were equally comfortable and much more sensibly priced. The Fort was a stainless steel copy which suited myself and my later partner well. I had to get a titanium A-ring made for that due to the supplied rings being not surgical grade Stainless Steel. Moving on through various other cages which were Surgical grade SS they much lighter and whilst were perfect A ring comfort was never an issue, and none cost more than the millers plastic CBKs. I've tried many others and can safely say I had a well informed idea of what I wanted from a CD. Comfort at all times whatever state of turgor my penis was in, not too small, and not so big as it would allow anymore than a hint of erection is one of my Lady's stipulations. Ample access through which no real stimulation was possible, a mutually decided stipulation and the final one.... being able to keep the cage and contents clean without having to take the cage off. We tried and settled on a Badass custom built cage. It fulfills all our criteria and to return to the point, the comfort and fit of the A-ring has never been an issue. Small enough to get into without too much of a squeeze, not really an issue as it does not come off very often at all now we know there are no issues. and large enough to allow unrestricted blood flow. And fit during erection attempts not an issue the cage it tight enough to prevent anything approaching an erection becoming any more than that

You don't need to spend a fortune to get comfort but it does take some trial and error so don't go buying unnecessarily expensive devices until you think you know exactly what you want and that it will do all you want it to do. Owning low cost devices do serve a purpose. A £400 device after a year has cost you less than £8 a week some couples (no idea why) spend that much on paper cups of coffee a day, which is why they are sometimes called mugs.

A worthwhile investment I can't see us changing our BadAss cage and for the foreseeable future my Lady says she can't see it coming off apart from the occasional haircut. We found what we wished for ...Be Careful

25. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    People mostly post on social media, which this forum is, for the attention and the resulting dopamine hit.

When they are writing their fantasies they are most likely masturbating at the same time.

Sharing a sexual fantasy on social media is likely the closest they will get to experiencing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice