Too much fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Never Drank the Punch

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I am in a committed relationship with another Man and I would like to use chastity to make our relationship better. I am posting here because I find that people responding here are honest and would like to help people with real experience and not fantasy. I just got a Contender Chastity cage and I have been wearing it for the past couple of days and it feels comfortable. I think I will get the PA upgrade in due time. The reason I am posting here is to try and get honest information on how to begin and maintain a loving relationship, between two consenting men using chastity and how to give him power over my body and how I can learn how to be a sub and him to be a dom?

I think I learn best if I read some sort of blog or book that is a how to or true personal stories of how male couples started and maintained a chastity relationship.

I thank you all for your help and I look forward to learning how to love my partner even more.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    You're asking good questions, and this is a good forum section to post them in, but I don't think that this specific thread is a good place to get the questions seen by some of the people who could answer your questions. Perhaps make a new thread?

Also, what is your partner's involvement thus far with your exploration of this? Is this specifically your interest thus far, or are you both exploring it together?

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. Never Drank the Punch

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply true42. I have started chastity only a couple of days ago and a little bit over the past 6 months. I am ready now to commit to the new lifestyle and am willing to try it out for a long duration of time but am not still sure it will work out. I am quite interested in it but my partner is completely new to it. From what he has experienced so far he has liked it but is unsure. I think that he is experiencing new things he never knew he has experienced before and I think if he gives it a try he will learn to like it.

4. shawnboi

shawnboi Member

sales manager at a cannabis shoppe
    upstate NY
    Local Time:
    I'm a voracious reader, been here over 2 and a half years; and believe me when I say this is by far the best forum and community I have ever seen on this topic ( and even related ones ).

Sure, there's certainly some pretty fantastic stories posted at times, but there is also a vast amount of true ones, not to mention the huge and varied information that can be found here.

I think back to some of the things I've shared; and I can imagine a few folks might have thought I made it up.
    Sometimes it's hard to believe myself.

final thought; I could share what I've been involved with this week... nobody would believe it, or they'd call me an idiot. ( And probably rightfully so lol) I guess my point is; to keep an open mind, some of us are really brave ( or dumb) and that can truly lead to some pretty crazy outcomes.

5. ChastityLife

ChastityLife Member

Local Time:
    But then when you put a post up that is true and you are told it is not true.
    Basically being called a liar. What ever happened to “if you don’t have anything nice to say say nothing at all”. But if that does happen therefore would be no gossip and bashing narrative.

6. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I have to agree with the OP. There is a lot that you have to learn to filter thru. I have been watching/reading here for a while without being a member and didn't start posting until last week. I enjoy reading what seems to be real accounts of Chastity. The ones that go down the cuckold trail, dressing like sissies, etc. seem to go off the tracks every single time. It does take some of the enjoyment out of these types of sites. My Mistress has a bullshit detector that is like a Jedi knight. I keep trying to get her to read these types of sites, but she almost immediately runs into one of these sissy/cuckold/eat my own cum types of stories and she then gets turned off by the whole thing and it takes me months to get her to read something again. We are vanilla, I am kept under lock and key, that is a fact, we do not have any wild fantastic scenes like i see on here. We do our thing, it is boring at times, and it is mind-blowing at times, but what is boring or mind blowing to me, may be the opposite foe someone else. As I have posted in the past, my Mistress is just now coming into her own, she has been working on this for FOUR years. I would love to have it a little quicker, but I also wouldn't want it any other way.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    well you dont have to read thingys that you dont like.

Armitage likes this.
  8. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    What you say is more about you guys being "too vanilla" and close minded instead of the posts being BS. And I mean no offence with that. There nothing wrong with either being "vanilla" nor being "extreme". Ofc there are BS posts and nothing can be done to remove that completely. I myself, just skip the post (and sometimes the member) if I think it sound like BS or are too extreme for my tasting.

anomalous1 and jemima like this.
  9. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Five years ago I produced a few videos that turned out to be rather popular. Those videos were quite elaborate. To this day I get random emails from people asking for these videos or for me to produce more. They don't understand the incredible amount of work that went into my videos - turning fantasy into a brief reality. Then there's the fact that I'm a regular person with a very vanilla life - I can't live the fantasy I brought to life in a video 24/7 nor would I ever want to.

anomalous1 likes this.
  10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    wow
    I’d hate to live a totally vanilla life.
    I’m very fortunate to be able to have lived out many fantasies. Sure I have ones I want to do. But I’d die if I had to be totally vanilla.

11. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Vanilla is the most decadent of all flavors.

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Bryers Natural Vanilla is my favorite ice cream. But in life I prefer not to be vanilla. I’m too damn kinky!

anomalous1 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 97201

Some of if seems like a unrealistic expectation for most. Especially if you read mems. Im sure there are a few out there, but I don't believe this is obtainable for a long period of time (life gets in the way). My wife isn't going to watch me shower, she has other things to do. So I unlock while shes on the bed (she can see into the bathroom) and clean my cage and cock lock back up and rub her feet.

I just started chastity because I want to share my sexual emotions solely with my wife and not be masterbateing when ever I want.

I want her to decide when, how or if I can touch my cock, cum or not. I try to keep it simple and light, as we just started and not there yet :)

14. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    Ann and I are vanilla and I like vanilla. My goal is for us to remain close like new lovers. I crave that and so far this is working. It is up to her and should our level stay right here, I am perfectly happy with being boring lol.

I love her and love making her feel like no other man ever has.

15. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Geese, that’s too real. It’s like we’re living the same life!

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Simple! Perfect!

17. Deleted member 97201

Last night I rubbed my wife’s feet in bed. Once I laid down, I grabbed my cock to see what she would do. She told me to stop. She gave me 1 min 15 seconds to masterbate, as I was getting close she started asking me questions. Well… Times up didn’t make it to an orgasam :) It is odd, staying horney is more fulfilling than an full orgasam:)

18. johnny1

johnny1 Member

Local Time:
    ya know, just yesterday I was talking with my wife and wondered what the best vanilla ice cream is. I'll have to try Bryers now - thanks!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  19. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m glad I can help.
    They have several. I like the Natural Vanilla the best as it has real vanilla beans. The creamy vanilla imho is too much like Häagen-Dazs. The others are ok but the original is the best imho. But to each his/her own.

nsrchof likes this.
  20. nsrchof

nsrchof Her submissive and in chastity..

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    You can ALWAYS start with Vanilla and add any of the toppings (kinks) you want...Make what you want to eat & enjoy!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    True
    Or one can eat plan and be a real kinky freak! Lol

22. Slave_Of_Ukrainian

Local Time:
    These are new rules sent by my Ukrainian mistress last...her English is so so but you get the idea......

Now the rules have changed. I will allow you to remove the cage only once every 2 months to finish, but this is on condition that you will be a good slave. Your request to remove the cage extends the stay in it by one week, as a punishment. If you remove the cage without my consent, this is a punishment, and I will not allow you to remove it for 3 months!! Every weekend, you have to take care of the body and feet of your mistress, do massages, pedicures. Did not, or did poorly, 50 strokes. Also washing slippers and cleaning the bathroom and toilet, did not clean, 50 strokes. At the first request, when I want, you must do kuni, the mistress must always be satisfied, then she will be happy and calm, these are your duties. Not fulfilling, it's 50 strokes of bamboo. I will beat and punish you very severely until you realize that you are a slave and must obey your mistress completely!!

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeeek. you gonna have a very very sore bottom then if you dont do what you are tell. and that nasty man is blowing up lots of houses there as well.

24. Slave_Of_Ukrainian

Local Time:
    That nasty mans madness enabled my mistress to come to the UK and serving her is wonderful, she is very strict and very beautiful!! It's crazy how things happen!!

jemima likes this.
  25. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I notice that too , my story is a little extreme ,but I put up photos showing what my Queen has me do.. Whip marks and nylons and so on..
    Some of these posts I;'ll believe if I see it .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice