Too little...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jetertherat, May 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jetertherat

jetertherat Member

TMI
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    So the device does not have enough 'skin protection' and allows me to have a screwed up orgasm by touching the exposed parts thru the rings. Is a fully covered device like the Queens Keep or Pet Trap better at stopping this? Mental is part of this i know...

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    You can cum in any device. Just hold a vibrator against it long enough and you will have a great orgasm. Even in a full enclosed cage, you can still jerk off by grabbing the cage of your skin behind it and moving it back and forth. You can also insert something through any opening and masturbate yourself that way too. If you want to masturbate or have the urge to do so, you may want to rethink chastity. For chastity to work, you need to want to not masturebate, locked or not. No cage is secure and if you are looking for that, you are going to have a disappointing time in chastity. The cage is to provide constant stimulation and prevent your penis from becoming erect, which for many of us is only done with a custom made cage since the cages are two sizes fit all. They are a symbol of your chastity just like your wedding ring. A wedding ring is easily slipped off if you want to cheat or even kept on as many women enjoy having sex with a married man. Nothing will stop a determined man from doing what he wants to do, even walk on the moon. :)

I know what you mean about it being mental but that kind of thinking usually does not lead to long term chastity success as it is a false impression.

DarkKnight likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Yes a fully enclosed device will help. Think orgasm resistant not orgasm proof.

My device is pretty much orgasm proof, enclosed, fixed piercing prong, and tight...I've experimented for the review of it and I believe I could orgasm with it on given enough time with a wand type vibe...maybe 45 min to an hour. That being said, if I worked that hard at defeating my own device, this might not really be my thing.

But yes a more enclosed device would keep the casual touching from letting you go to far.

Good luck

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    The question is: How did that orgasm make you feel? Was it satisfying? Or was the experience perhaps a bit emasculating?

I assume that you were not able to fully erect?

5. jetertherat

jetertherat Member

TMI
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    It hurt. Did not make me feel any better. Vinny is right and maybe the wedding ring aspect of the cage is important to consider. My SO does not really care for chastity so it is my own doing.

6. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    before you go spending all that money on a custom enclosed device, why not consider

plastic CB6k,
    Resin Holy Trainer. These are fully enclosed. There are steel versions of each also.

Stainless CB6K knock off search fiegu stainless chastity 9
    Stainless Holy Trainer knock off search a257 honorable

others with enclosed shaft -

a285
    a271
    a278

Most of these can be had for less than $20, and if the base ring isn't right you can get a different size for about $9. It's a quick easy way to find a device. Personally I like the curve of the a271 a278 base rings best so far.

Nicoftime likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice