Too big for me boots...i mean cage.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Self Chastised, Oct 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. The Self Chastised

The Self Chastised New member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Hi
    I have recently joined and very recently got my cage.
    I am having a few issues even after have a good google of the questions I have. hope some one can help.
    A brief about me. I am self chastised my aim is to stop masturbation buy giving my other half the keys while she is asleep or out.
    I bought an off the shelf cage from a normal site with a 1.8 inch ring. I am a reasonably well endouded chap and thus might be having a few issues due to my size or just not being accustomed to it.
    The base ring fits around my cock and balls ok but there is quite a bit of hot pinching that is eliviated with cream. However if i get hard it is actually quite painful (not sure if this is the point)
    The cage itself is not big enough (width wise) for me to fit in easy and so i find myself trying to push skin in using my finger and even then most of my cock gets pushed out of the ring in order to get it on.
    I have tried just putting the rng over to head of my cock seeing as this is where it end up with the cage on anyway but i anticipate this hurting when i get hard as well.
    Am I just not waiting long enough to get accustomed or is it just too small. (cant return it now so would be a waste)
    Any advice would be helpfull.
    Thanks
    Self Chastised

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it sound like to me that youm a bit big for your cage but you aint sayed how big the cage is really. and i don't know how big inches am but you shud gets a bit of your finger under the ring bit and if you can then that's ok.

3. The Self Chastised

The Self Chastised New member

Local Time:
    I can get a finger in but it is a real squeeze. Is there anything I can do? Will I eventually get used to it? Be a shame to just discard it because I am too big. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice