tollyboy update

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by tollyboyslave, Aug 16, 2009.

1. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    how does it feel m8

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pheeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!

I'm so so pleased to hear you two guys are finally sorted.......::anim_25:

3. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    mine has arrived but is unuseable untill it has been adjusted in a few weeks time.but meantime i am just wearing the waistband to try to get used to steel being locked around it which may take a while.but it is beautiful and i love it,i dont know how long that will last when it fits properly i will probably come to hate it.haha!

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well its been a couple of days of mistress getting me used to the new tollyboy belt and i must say that although there are a couple of things that may need adjusting when richard gets back in the country the belt has certainly done its job excellently. My wife/mistress had me wear the belt for about 4 hours after i awoke the day after collecting it and then again when i came in from work that night. She ordered me to wear it until midnight but i being a bit pushy suggested she make it a bit longer.....my mistake and i was duly kept locked in it until the following morning at 9.00am. I overdid it i know as i got a blister on the side where the waistband rubbed my hip(serves me right). I do find that the waistband does tend to stick out a little from the waist more than i expected due to the drop front twisting the waistbelt slightly, and i hope that richard may be able to do something to correct this a little. I must get some talcum powder as well for the silicone keeps sticking to my body and prevents any movement once you area bit sweaty, and also the shield where it passes through the thighs tends to rub just a little but nothing to worry about but it might cause problems once the wear time is extended. One thing is for certain though there is NO and i mean NO way out of this sucker without the key and any form of attempt to stimulate is completely futile. I remember reading Steelpants blog on the new tube design and thinking it can,t be that hard to slip the penis out of the tube but i tell you this even with the tube section removed from the unlocked belt it is extremely difficult to pull the penis back out of the tube even if fully flaccid, i actually had to sleep with it stuck on that second night as it would not budge. My mistress/wife has really taken to the tollyboy and when i arrived home from work tonight she was at the front door again with it in her hand and telling me it is going on now before you eat and as she is working the night shift tonight it will be locked on until at least 8-30 tomorrow morning if i am lucky.:confused0068::scared0016:

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try a littlw *white* vaseline smeared round the inside of your belt rather than talc....I buy the vaseline offa good old ebay it's the stuff tattooists use it works great and won't cause any damage to the liner....

You will get the odd sore spot till your body gets used to the belt, but it does sound like it's a little large if you say it sticks out from the body...I find the tighter the belt the more comfy it is....

This is making interesting reading please keep us all updated:anim_63:

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm so glad the news is good... I'm beginning to get tempted to buy us a matching set!

A trip to Ess and Emm, then on to Sheffield, stop at Tollyboy and hit Meadowhall on the way back! That's a weekend in heaven! :manga_love:

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    any spare seats in the car? i dont mind being put in the boot......lol:anim_39:

8. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i am waiting till richards return before any adjustments are made.at the moment i am just wearing the waistband and i am constantly pulling and moving it to try and find the right position but to be honest i dont know where it supposed to fit so untill i see richard i dont know if the waistband or the crotch sheild needs altering.so far i have worn the band for two whole nights and tonight i have worn it for about 4 hours at work and am leaving it on for the rest of the night.as for soreness i dont seem to be suffering and for the silicone sticking to me its big enough to keep moving but not big enough to go over the hips.i do understand that the body needs to get used to the belt and i dont mind keep tweeking it till it is right but a belt has got to be better than some chunk of metal squeezing the balls with the cb designs and i simply have not got the willpower needed for a plastic device the amount of pins i have cut off when horny i cant count.i cant wait to be in my full tollyboy i didnt like the idea of a belt really and tried every other avenue first but wow it looks stunning on and my wife thinks it looks sexy too.
    i know what you mean allornowt with the dropdown design making the waistband stick out more than you would think [maybe its too big] i dont know i will have to take a few pics to show people what i mean
    but check this folks i have a tollyboy:champagne-088:

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done tollyboyslave it makes sense to use the time waiting for richards return to get used to wearing the waist belt but without it connected to the shield it isn,t really sitting and pulling in the areas it will once connected. i have at least worn mine for two nights and now there is none of those awful early morning trips to the bathroom to try and get releif from the morning wood, it just doesn,t happen(phew)!. My wife/mistress has let me have a reprieve this weekend as our son and family are visiting and as i am still breaking in the device we thought it best to wait until sunday to resume the chastity regime. "mental note Must make the most of this freedom":character0028:

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    just thought now our guests have left and wife/mistress has resumed the breaking in of my new tollyboy full steel belt that i would give an update on my progress. Guests left at 10.00am belt was firmly locked back on at 10.30 and as mistress is back working nights it will not be coming back off until at least 3.00pm tomorrow. This is a little worrying as i have a doctors appointment tomorrow for some blood tests and mistress knows this but has said i will just have to hope they dont ask for blood anywhere other than my arm. The belt is quite comfy if a little stiff, and i do think the waist band will need shortening when richard comes off holiday. I have taken to wearing a vest under the silicone to help stop any rubbing as i did get a sore from the belt where it pinched my side. i have posted a couple of pictures in an album so please feel free to have a closer look. as you will see from the side view once fitted there is no access to the penis at all and no way of pullout being able to be done.

Attached Files:

11. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    looks like you have the new tube design? not only have i had to pay full wack i get the old design! i am yet to use my new belt as it needs adjustments and it looks far more secure with the new tube than this one but i would not know.
    i will be having words with richard about this as my last visit to him he told me he had made me the new design.who else has had there belt and what tube did you get?

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    post a photo of the belt and a close up of the tube mate and i will tell you if its the same as mine:character0028:

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    not too loose ??

well ,,,, to me it looks too loose and escape is easy possible !!to my opinion the belt should sit much more tidy, i am sure you can push it over your hips ....... am i wrong ???
    reg/...GWENY:butterfly:

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    belt

check how tide my belt sits ,,never mind the beltmaker..am i wrong ???
    reg.GWENY:anim_39:

Attached Files:

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    great snaps gweny .talk about getting a quart into a pint pot!.lol no seriously though you are partly correct in what you say the waist belt is a little too large and i will be getting the maker to shorten it as soon as he gets back. The belt is totally secure though as there is no way to slide the penis out of the tube for access and the belt is tight enough not to be able to be slipped over the hips. The tube is made to the exact size of the flaccid penis individually and once it is on.:character0028:

16. steel4me

steel4me Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress watchful, I am new here. I saw you notes on looking at chastity belts.Have you seen the magnificent leather belts at top-to-bottom-leather,Not cheap or nasty. I have no commercial link to this firm just browsed there site a while ago,Leather of course does not cover all the hygiene levels that steel does but then its tough and smells nice instead. Love the site. My call sign is because I had a CB3000 but would love to upgrade soon to steel .:love0064:

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

thanks ,,sorry to mention it ,but i think the belt is also sitting fare to high to be compfortable ...... sorry for having my thoughts !! i wear full style belts for years and that permanent !!!:anim_37:reg..GWENY:character0028:

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    check

just for the fun of it,,check how tide my hipbelt sits and i love it it is very comfortable ,day at work and at night in bed,, i live in my belt !!
    reg..GWENY

Attached Files:

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you steel4me, no I don't think I've seen any belts like the ones you describe.

AON... heck that does look loose, it worries me that you were actually measured by tollyboy too... did you lose a lot of weight, or were the measurements that far off?

gweny... that looks really REALLY snug!!!

20. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks gweny yes i think the belt will need a few alterations to get it just right but i am still awaiting a message from tollyboys to say richard is back and can have a look at it. loved the pictures though, very cool looking belt:character0028:

21. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    mistress watchful yes the belt is a lot loose really and yes it was measured by richard and when you consider when i collected it from the place in hampshire the person there cut off 70mm from the length of the front shield just to let me be able to wear it at all. tollyboyslave has the exact same problem but as it was sent in post to him he cannot wear it at all. think richard must have been slightly not concentrating enough when he measured us as my weight has not altered for the last 3 years(lucky me). hope to get it all altered and then i will be able to give a full and exact report on this new belt.:character0180:

22. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    Gweny your belt looks like it is cutting you in half! but I dont know how they are supposed to be.
    I have tried every product on the market other than a full belt and they quite frankly for one reason or another are a waste of time and money so this is [or will be] my first experience.
    I cant belive how incorrect the dimensions are especialy as I went directly to the maker to be measured.
    The front sheild needs to be cut down by at least 3". The waistband I am not sure about,thats why I have been wearing it on and off just to see where is the most comfy place for it to sit [every bodys body is different so what might be the best fit for one person may look completely different for someone else] so far it sits on the hips but will definatly not be pulled over them but when I lie down i could fit my hand down to the knuckles so is very comfy to sleep in.

Its almost time to see if richard is a true master of chastity devices or just someone who knows where to get the bits and has the tools to put it together.
    He shold know exactly where this product should fit on the waist and the exact measurements of the crotch shield.
    And I am hoping the over measurements are deliberate as the old saying goes. "You can take a bit off but you can't add it on"

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi tollyboyslave yes you are right about the old saying but a "BIT" is an understatement here i think. If richard saves all the bits he cuts off our belts he should be able to make another one with all the offcuts... I have sent him an e-mail to arrange to pop up there and have him do any alterations needed so i am hoping he replies soon as.........i must admit the sight of gwenys belt and your comment about looking like it was cutting her in half had me laughing, all i can say is if that is how tight our belts end up on us then i think we may be able to join the BEE GEES group........lol..let me know if you hear from richard at all:confused0068::confused0068::confused0068:

24. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    I have been reading a bit on the forum allornowt and read that you did six weeks without any :jerkit: phew buddy hat off to you that seems unthinkable i just did 6 days without any locks and i have never seen so much cum i nearly drowned her[i loved it] thank god my belt doesn't fit yet :sex002::penisdance:

25. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

SORRY,,what is "snug" asked ..GWENY:butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice