tollyboy update

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by tollyboyslave, Aug 16, 2009.

1. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I know the last thread was closed and i am not trying to reopen it or to upset anyone.
    I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that richard has been in his workshop and my belt is all but done and just needs the finishing touches like the silicon liner etc.and i will post a review soon...

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good for you........I sincerely hope it arrives and that your satisfied with it...great shame about the lack of service you've had though, it'll be interesting to see if Richard compensates you in any way.....

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    i too have recieved an e-mail from richard saying the same as above so hopefully i shall also be posting a positive review of a new tollyboy belt very soon.

4. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wonder did someone direct him to the other thread, or maybe his troubles are over, either way I'll look forward to the reviews when you both get your belts....soon there'll be no more:anal: for either of you:anim_32:

5. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    it was always me that fantasised about chastity and i do find it a massive turn on.luckily my wife loves my cock and loves :hump: so thankfully i havent got myself in too deep and at most im locked up for a few days/week max and then i get a good few goes at it too,my sex drive is still very high even at 41 and we tend just to use it as foreplay and to stop me :jerkit:
    I hope it stays this way and that she doesnt start to enjoy my frustration attention too much which may well happen or else i may well be an unhappy bunny

6. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    holy shit my belt is done! and my wife misstress is over the moon.looks like this could be the start of my new life! time for some serious:anim_37:
    he phoned me tonight and said he would post it as he wont be around as he is of to hawai :character0180:for how long is anyones guess but at least mine is done:happy0030:give it a week or two and i may feel a bit different:sad0004:

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have also just this minute recieved an e-mail telling me my belt is ready and will be posted out to me tomorrow wednesday! as richard is going away and any adjustments etc that might be required he will sort on his return . Hopefully i too will be posted a proper report on my latest and most serious piece of kit yet.

8. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Excellent news, I'm pleased for both of you that your belts are finally on route....:party0019:

Look forwards to your reviews.....

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to the pair of you.

As you know, I'm tempted by tollyboy, even after the trials and tribulations, so I await your reviews! :character0180:

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmmmmmm nothings ever as straightforward as you think?:confused0068:

11. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhh dear, that sounds ominous? I hope it's not bad news?:tortoise:

12. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    allornowt lets keep our fingers crossed and hope our worries about our belts are wrong time will tell

13. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    here i go again and i wonder if this thread will be locked.
    the whole point of this site is to inform people of not only devices and experiences but the service people get from various manifactures ,well here i go ranting again.
    as every one on here probably knows i orderd a tolly boy well over 6 months ago and a few other people have orderd them too.the most recent turn of events have been- the glue this seller was using was unusable for one reson or another but the belt was almost ready, i got in touch a few days later and the supplier was on his way back from london [hopefully with the glue] so i left it at that.
    a few days later i got intouch again and suggested i went for a fitting seing as it was 90% complete and the reply was, dont come just yet as i have the flu [with swine flu around thats a sure way to keep someone away] so i stayed away as would anyone else.
    living only an hour away from tollyboy and being self employed i could go for a fitting at anytime.and he knew this.
    the next thing i know he phoned me up asking for my address so his friend in hampshire could post them to us [me and other people waiting]with additional postage cost and any adjustments needed would be done on returning from hawai
    am i being paranoid,does this make sence.suddenly recovering from the flu dissapointing his customers and shooting of to hampshire to send belts back to where he lives then jetting off around the world expecting us to send nearly 500 quid to some stranger.
    so the bottom line is our belts are done and we have to pay additional postage costs to some geezer in hampshire who will send our belts to us that may not fit and we may have to wait for god knows how long before we get adjustments made
    i am not sending any money until i see my belt so it seems i may have a longer wait yet i am begging to think this is the end of my chastity journey as this is the last device i am trying i hope i am wrong!

14. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    tollyboyslave......I'm really sorry to hear of yet more *woe* in your journey, I can't believe there is additional cost I had hoped to read that Richard had given you some reduction as compensation for his poor service.....

I can't see this thread getting locked as long as you stay factual, the whole point of this forum and others like it is to get information out there be it good or bad, that way folks looking to buy a belt can make an informed choice as to where they spend their hard earned cash......

All I can advise is stick with it if you can, when you eventually get a belt that is right for you the world of 24/7 chastity in my experience is somewhere you'll not want to leave.....

Good luck, please keep us all posted.

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is absolutely correct.

I am one of those who is very interested in the tollyboy experience, so I do not want to see threads unnecessarily shut down. The main reason threads are closed are because I get complaints from members - and this site is run for members, so they win!

Rant on, express your feelings, and above all - give us the facts.

I think it is appalling that anyone gets treated this way when purchasing a chastity device, but it is more common than not.

Hopefully if we keep these threads clean-cut and informative, people will vote with their feet (and their wallets) and these manufacturer's will get their acts together! :sign0004:

Thank you again for keeping us up to date on the experience.

16. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i have sent a few emails to the person who is supposed to be shipping our belts outlining our concerns of sending money to some stranger in a far away place with no reply. i have also sent text messages to the maker who should of got them no matter where in the world he is, again with no reply
    so i will just sit and wait to see what happens

17. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    WOW....Thanks Mistress Watchful it is nice to hear that this post is being supported and thank you also to everyone who has posted comments showing their support. As factual as possible this ordeal (should have been a happy moment) has just rumbled on and on with so many broken promises and delays coupled with apologies and more promises. The latest broken promises were that the belts were almost ready for collection barring glueing the silicone on and new glue being ordered, then the rear cables still weren,t connected but would be finished by weekend. Then message to say Richard had felt unwell and had not done the work but was going to go to bed with the flu but would be in touch early the next week to work out how much the balance would be with as he had put it a HEFTY discount for all the upset, delays and inconvenience caused. Result we thought what day was convenient to go up to sheffield and collect the belts and check they were ok? we asked, which is what was agreed would happen from the day we first went up to see him and place the order along with our deposits, it was the following evening that we got a message saying that he was now going away suddenly but was posting the belts to us the following morning.......hooray we thought. the next day we recieve an e-mail from someone called paul.....(no surname) with an address somewhere in hampshire asking us to send a cheque for the full amount plus extra for delivery charges as he has the belts to despatch on tollyboys behalf. So here we are again no belts..... someone we have never heard of asking us for money with no way to contact them or the proprietor what would everyone else on this forum do? should we send all the money and hope we get something in return.. if we do get something in the post what happens if it does not fit or is poor quality.....will the proprietor even come back to alter or repair if that is needed. I am mad with the time i have been waiting after being quoted 4-6 weeks max, poor old tollyboyslave has been kept hanging for 4 and a half MONTHS.:confused0068:

18. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    more like 6 months and i am buggerd if i am paying postage!

19. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    Allornowt, if I was in the position you describe, I would be looking at either Trading Standards, or more probably going to small claims court. At some point you just have to take the view that a supplier is not going to come up with the goods in a reasonable time. I would certainly not be paying money to an unknown third party.

Have you tried posting on IC or SD about your experience, as I seem to recall someone mentioning that they knew Richard?

20. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the response and i have already approached trading standards which in itself was a bit of a dissapointment as they say there is nothing they could do but they did get me to get in touch with diect/gov who work as consumer direct and after ringing them and reporting the matter they advised me on what course of action was available to me. This involved writing a letter to tollyboy which had to be a certificated postage letter stating that i was giving tollyboytime of essence of 14 days to get the product to me. This i duly did and this was about the time that richard from tollyboys finally returned the calls and apologised and said the belt would be ready asap. I think that these people know just how little protection you have from unscrupulous traders but that it is also very embarrassing having to try to explain as i had to,to a nice young lady from consumer direct just what i was waiting for from tollyboys and what exactly the items were for. I hope this mess is sorted outside the legal arena but i will not stand by and watch myself and god knows how many other people in my position get ripped off. If anyone does have any information that might be of help we are all ears. thanks for the support guys and girls:anim_37:

21. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have just recieved a private message from another unlucky mansion member who is being kept waiting with all the same excuses that we have been fobbed off with from TOLLYBOYs richard davies, only this poor chap paid up front in full INCLUDING delivery charges and now he is left hanging there. HOW MANY MORE of us are there......?please let us know if you are in a similar position(strength in numbers you know):confused0068:

22. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    this post could just run and run........its just unbelievable what is going on behind the scenes. will keep you all informed as more strange things come to light:confused0068:

23. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    it seems richard is genuine and is trying his best to sort this situation out.i have the real name address and home telephone number of the third party involed and have pictures of my belt with postage envelope with my address on and with the d rings on the side of the belt which i requested.
    so i am going to send my money on a post dated cheque and get this epic ordeal over with once and for all hopefully i will send a review soon and if it works as it should then the wait would of been worth it if it does not it will be the end of my chastity journey

24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    :character0028:Hooray.............................please let me introduce you all to the first pictures of the now world famous Tollyboy Belt. I finally got a message the same as tollyboyslave that my belt was ready to be posted from an alternative address down south, after all the moaning and problems i decided that i would go straight down there and collect the belt and test it for size etc.............here is a few quick snaps i have taken as soon as i got home. It wasnt a good fit when i tried it on but the lovely susan said she would try and alter it on richards behalf until his return. The alterations required a massive 70mm having to be cut off the shield where it connects to the waist belt and all new locating holes and edging being re-done. It will still need some more alterations slightly but that can wait until richard comes back and can do the work himself. Drove all the way back in the belt approx 150 miles and about two hours travelling time, seems ok but may need waist belt shortening as well. Have to say Thank you to Susan though as she could see i was a little dissaponted when it didn,t fit me and agreed to spend her afternoon in her workshop doing the alterations for me. Richard also was true to his word and gave a discount to me for all the delays and problems. So far I love it and i think mistress will too when she gets in from work. will post more info as i use and get used to it. thanks for all the messages of support/

25. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    heres the photos steve belt 017.jpg

steve belt 018.jpg

steve belt 023.jpg

steve belt 021.jpg :character0028::anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice