Tollyboy - My review and experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by steelpants, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Hi tollyboyslave i think you have been so patient and i know i could not be as calm and patient as you have been so far. I too am getting to the point now of going up to sheffield and cancelling the order and demanding the deposit back. I was contemplating phoning the sheffield trading standards office as tollyboy site is still saying back in the workshop and turnaround is approx 2 weeks. I think they may help get his mind on the fact that he has broken his contract with his customers by failing to supply the goods as advertised within a reasonable timeframe, and the fact that he is not responding to phone calls or e-mails only compounds the problems. I also wonder if the inland revenue are aware that he is recieving in my case cash deposits?.I may be wrong but as you said when you went up there unannounced he told you he had made 5 penis tubes so that would mean that there are at least 5 people who have paid out a deposit to the man and as we speak many more may be reading his adverts and placing orders with the man unaware of the problems they may be facing later. you have my number tollyboyslave if you fancy both of us going up there for a refund let me know:confused0068:

2. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    hi allornowt i mentioned your name when i last corresponded with richard and it would be good to go with you to sort this epic out i am afraid i did not do 1471 to get your number so if you still have mine give me a ring and we can arrange a visit
    i dont expect to get my 80 quid back and if i was you i would write my 100 quid off too, after 5 months of waiting i have totaly given up on him making me a belt the next visit i make i will insist he shows me some progress [which i doubt there will be any] basically i want my 80 quid back or i will get nasty as i have lost so much money this year its time to make someone pay and i wont be nice
    i am generaly a very nice placid person as i smoke a lot of weed but as i have none and am frustrated by this dam loris tube sparks could fly
    as 5 months is taking the pi##
    anyone else reading this thread is advised richard is no longer in buisness or at least after i have been to see him he will have second thoughts about taking any deposits on belts he cannot deliver

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    what a:anim_12:bout trying the trading standards in sheffield that is what they are there for. I think richard and people like him think that because the product is of a very personal nature customers will be too embarasse to report it. im not arsed as i dont live in sheffield so no one knows me there

4. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    hi mate i just sent a text to richard outlining my plans to report him to the inland rev just for starters then i plan on being a bit of a twat

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi mate have been trying to get you on the chat bit but wont do it. i think i will get the number of the trading standards office tomorrow and give em a bell and see what our position is. i will send you my mobile number in a private message and you can let me know whats what:anim_12:

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    hi there ,, i am terrible sorry to offend you in that way,,,BUT there were in deed thirteen indications,,how ever i am sorry !!
    greetings ,,GWENY:anim_37:

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    have had enough having sent a last e-mail to tollyboys and left text message to contact or else have now sent off full complaint to sheffield trading standards department , and will wait to see what they come up with. If i dont have any joy there will contact inland revenue as well to see if Mr Davies is declaring the cash deposits he is collecting then not supplying the goods, i shall also be looking into whether the flat where we met him was a local authority building and if it was do they know he is carrying out a business from there. I am really pissed now and will give the proper authorities time to respond and if no joy well i could be paying somebody a visit very soon. ANY ONE looking to but a belt at the moment STAY WELL AWAY from TOLLYBOYS as they are very very dodgy and i wish i had never set eyes on their bloody web site:confused0068::confused0068:

8. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    After reading all this and various pm's, to be totally honest guys I am absolutely disgusted. Please do not get me wrong, what Richard has done by not answering emails is wrong, but ffs get a grip.

If you are unhappy with service received - get a refund, we are all adults. Trading Standards - if worth anything will ask you if you have asked the supplier for a refund, and if they dont - they are not worth their own.

Inland Revenue - Get out of the playground, talk about tit for tat.

This tread and pms are way out of control and because of it, I am leaving the board, this is childish and stupid - Go sheffield and ask Richard face to face for a refund or progress on your belt, simple as.

He is a one man band, no helpers, no nothing and like so many others struggles some times, and he has had no end of problems not including the bunch of pitchfork wealding witch hunters on here, and quite honestly if I found my personal life in the same place I would probably have done the same. Unless you have been there - dont judge.

Its been nice, but onwards and upwards - good luck all on your hunt, off to find a more grown up forum.:character0201:

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Steelpants for someone who is trying to sound impartial you sound more like richards agent. Listen mate if you think we are carrying out a witch hunt then you are so far off the mark as to be untrue. The facts are this YOU have YOUR belt and we are happy for you but WE dont have OUR belts and as for asking for a refund we would probably if the bloke bothered to answer his phone or e-mails. You got an excellent result with your order from tollyboy "great" you did a fantastic write up on your blog again great, but the point you seem to be missing here is we are money paying customers and we are not getting any response from the supplier. It is so easy for you to sit there encased in your belt telling everyone else to be patient but if the boot were on the other foot and it was you being ignored i can bet you would be bleating about it as well.Sorry you think that because other people disagree with your opinion of Richard Davies that you need to go to some other web site but maybe there will be some people on that site also who are waiting for an order to be fulfilled by the man.:anim_39:

10. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    actually had a text from richard today!
    last night i was a bit frustrated and aggresive all around and i appologiese if i offended any one in any way.and last night i sent richard one or two strong messages [come on guys 5 months by anyones standards is a piss take. and yes steelpants you are starting to sound like richards agent [is steelpants really richard?] ]
    I have a weather dependant job and could not go to work this morning and at 7 am i sent richard this text "are you in today i might have a nip up"
    and his reply was "yes but have to go to rotherham when laser cutting is finished . time unknown yet"
    my messages were strong last night but no response. i also stated there were a lot of people not very happy with him and were threatening action but still no response
    his reply was the perfect answer to stop me visiting him today.
    so time will tell if he was telling the truth and he went to rotherham today for his laser cutting our belts will be made in no time as he already said he had most of the components
    but and its a big but he should still of had time to text or email people that is un acceptable and downright unproffesional of him how long would that take ?
    so anyone thinking ordering a tollyboy wait and see what happens in the next few weeks before you make a dissision

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    you lucky so and so at least you got A reply! there you are and i thought this was all starting to look like a scam or something. HA hA what a relief. I actually was beginning to wonder if richard was steelpants as well! funny what the mind will do when your mad.wish you had gone up though to see him and let me know if you go and i will come as well, strength in numbers etc:character0028:

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    lol,,lol,,lol,, greetings..gweny:anim_03:

13. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am I the only one who doesn't see the problem with bitching on the board?:sign0095:

We are a small community and I think we have the right to know if service in one place or another is poor, surely service is part and parcel of what you pay for? A belt of your choice made to an acceptable quality at a price you agree to within a time frame set at purchase, is that not the contract we embark on?

Whilst I'm in a Neosteel and very happy with my lot I'm not on anybodys side, infact I find it sad every time I read threads like this as it cuts down the places to shop for those guys & gals that are not yet sorted with their device of choice......

Reading these boards of late we all need to steer clear of Locked in Steel, Lori's Tubes and Tollyboy and that I feel is a great shame:mad0259::anim_43::mad0235:

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

nice is now to see which belt makers are performing in quality and SERVICE and give there out most best to please there customers ,,,you are absolutely right !!
    reg..GWENY:character0180:

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the support fellow steel lovers, it is sad when something that is after all open for discussion is taken wrongly as a vendetta , we are or so i thought all free to express an opinion in our various country and by reporting the problems we are encountering with this supplier at the moment may help somebody else avoid the same thing happening to them. Richard has just as much right to put the matter straight and post an explanation on this site if he chose to and that is the great thing about freedom of speech. If all turns out well i shall be the first to write a review:anim_12:

16. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Hi Guys and Ladies

ChastityCuckold said it well. My Mistress has decided to lock me up in steel, but becasue I am wide I need a well made custom device. Tollyboy was our favourite, everone talking how good Richard is. This thread had depressed me 8-(

17. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    oh well keep checking these posts and if we hear any good news we will let you all know.:anim_12:

18. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    RE: posts 50 to 60.

Please can we try and keep threads about personal vendettas out of the review section. Any problems should be taken up directly with the vendors of the said product. I have not read all of the messages posted here but get the gist of things and believe these posts to be inappropriate for this section and indeed this forum.

If discussion carries on in this manor in public I will not hesitate to move or delete the posts

Thank you

Kris, Moderator.

19. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    with due respect slave kris i thought that was what this forum was all about. reviewing the items we all use and buy, and surely if one or more members have a problem we are all entitled to hear about it just as much as the good reports. We are after all onlly staing the facts.:character0114:

20. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Some of what I read was not facts or a review. A review does not include threatening to report people to the Inland Revenue or trading standards.

The only reason I brought it up was because it was already brought up by another moderator so I though I should. As a trusted member I thought it was my duty.

I only ask that when review products that we deal with facts and not to turn our forum into a slanging match.

Thank you.

21. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thread deterioriated beyond the point of usefulness.... :sign0083:

If anyone has a problem with the closing of this thread, please bitch to me in my inbox!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice