Tollyboy - My review and experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by steelpants, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Holdfire on the tollyboy at the moment L4H i have just sent yet another email to tollyboy and more or less said does he want my order or not? if not i will ask for refund and try another manufacturer. :anim_39:

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    you must be joking !!!

@all,,,, how in heaven ,can that attitude and ignorance acceptable from the "best" belt maker in the world ???:anim_39:
    my last visit to Europe a couple of weeks ago i ,, was thinking to change after almost 5 years my chastity belt for a another make ,, [why i don`t know],, i checked on one belt and on the other ,,, visit a good friend of mine and checked another type of belt ,,i also looked in the direction tollyboy ,,, i only want full style steel belts ,, no plastic or fiberglas chastity belts also for the hygienic aspect esp. with our climate here in southern Africa and can not handle devices ,which limits my choice and options ,,,BUT ?? after all i [we] decided to stick with what we know and have been happy with the last 5 years.. i had to change my hip belt ..i am wearing one of the first hip belts of the neosteel masterpiece range and they were not adjustable that time .. i put weight on it was fine ,the body adapt to it ,, now i lost +- 15 KG ,, what my K/H loves ,BUT the belt is starting sitting loose on me ...it is still save and alright ,but one never knows,, when.,...... you all know what i mean ??!!
    after all ,, all those years dealing with neosteel i never experienced any problems with respond or deliveries..we went for new measurements the last day of our stay in Germany and i have been informed that it will take again 6 weeks for delivery .. yesterday i received my mail starting that the parcel is on the way to Namibia together with the tracking number ,, i will have my adjustable hip belt exactly within 6 weeks from the day of placing the order...
    years ago when i started dealing with neosteel i never ever had once a bad experience ,always i time of best quality and outstanding craftmanship...
    i started with the normal T/V hip belt with profiles ,changed later on my request to a hip belt 3mm thick without any profiles ,,, than came the front shield without profiles and 2 years ago the fantastic "ARCH" which i can use with the same hip belt ...even living in southern Africa ,,never once i had to wait for response or my orders and the parcel always arrived in the promised time frame ...i even trusted neosteel with my credit card number and also there ,acc. deductions were done 100% and dealt with in a very professional manner ...
    i stick to my belt maker ,,there i know what i get and how my orders are being handled ,, for what reason i should change my belt maker .. i.. have no reason when i read those postings here in the forum.. i really feel sorry ,,BUT ,,it makes one thinking !!!
    on top i am more than happy with the neosteel masterpiece "ARCH" ,, to me it is the most modern ,secure and hygienic option on the market...
    i will keep all updated on arrival of my new adjustable masterpiece hip belt ..
    reg. from Namibia .. GWENY :character0180:
    P/S a very happy neosteel client !!!

3. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Guys

Just an update from a fellow customer.

I originally wanted to order a tollyboy, but Richard had problems while on holiday in Greece, their passports were stolen and eventually I gave up and got a neosteel.

Since then Richard came back and I had hassles with the neosteel belt so tried Tollyboy, and was glad I did.

Richard has had on going issues with the Mother-In-Law for a couple of years now, and it didnt help she lived abroad, so when she was ill or other issues, both Richard and partner had to jump on a flight and sort it out. And as a firm believer in Family comes first I dont blame him.

The latest update I had from Richard was his Mother-in-law has been moved to the UK, and is in their care until they can arrange something, so it could be a very valid reason for why Richard is not always about.

Cut him a bit of slack, I know that in the 50 odd plus years Tollyboy have been going, they have always delivered an order, if its on order it will be completed.

I in no way have any affiliation with Tollyboy, I am just an apreciator if their work, all I will say is have a little patience, Call Richard on his mobile, his number is on the web site. Dont be stroppy, just query whats happening.

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi steel pants nice to hear from you. it is not quite as straightforward as you say though as richard is NOT answering his mobile or office phone and he is not replying to any e-mails either. I know you had excellent service and turnaround on your belt but tollyboyslave ordered his belt just after you and he is still waiting for any news of it as i am with mine. you say quite rightly he has had problems and we can accept that but why cant he just ring and explain what the problem is and when the belt might be ready. In the meantime no-one knows how many other people are popping along and paying deposits on a new belt and being told 6weeks delivery when they will be months behind that date if tollyboyslaves belt is anything to go by. I read about him ordering his on chastity forum back in april after he read your posts and because he ordered one i decided to pluck up courage and do the same. We are not trying to kick a man when he is down but if you were in our position i am sure the lack of contact would annoy you as well steelpants. I for one desperately want to be able to say belt collected and it was great, i really really want this belt but you have to worry in this day and age when someone who has taken money from you for a product that has not arrived after 4 months but was supposed to be ready in 6 weeks but does not answer your enquiries. I hope i am proved wrong and that we all have a happy ending to this saga. watch this space......................:scared0016:

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    ????????????????????????????????????????????

well ,,, fair enough ,unbelievable what he gets away with,,,, people want answers not "FUNNY" explanations on family affairs..is he running a business or a family show...... reg. gweny:anim_12:

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    you can say what you want,, the whole issue stinks and is right to left and top to bottom highly unprofessional ,,on top you are giving here on his behalf explanations,,[companies spokesperson,PRO??],,, very funny:mad0218: ... love ...GWENY:sad0125:

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    heelo gweny thanks for the support i have been trying as steelpants asked to give richard the benefit of the doubt and as he suggested have been trying to contact him since ist thing this morning. Phone rings continuously......mobile rings then says not available.............e-mails no reply. I wonder how many people were told there was no problems just before the banking crisis happened and all those people queing up to get their money out of the northern rock bank were being told nothing was wrong but they lost there money anyway. All i want is either a call to say do you mind waiting a while longer for the belt or an offer of a refund of the deposit. whats so terrible about that.:confused0068:

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neosteel

i definitely under stand your frustration:anim_39: ,,,to me it looks that steelpants has a personal vendetta with neosteel,, sorry,, i don`t know ,, but from the professional aspect is the attitude from tollyboy not acceptable ,i only wanted to point out that i never had have any problem with neosteels promises or deliveries to southern africa ...always in time and of best quality !!
    reg.. GWENY:character0180:

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I certainly dont think steelpants has any ulterior motive for saying what he said about richard and tollyboy in general as the customer service level he recieved was first class and to get his belt made and ready in 8 days was top drawer stuff. But i do think if anyone reading his fantastic blog and dreaming of owning a tollyboy like his then unless they hear what is happening at the moment to orders placed they will be in for a bit of a let down. I am NOT knocking the product or moaning for the sake of moaning but i AM worried that i may be losing 100 deposit with someone i have only met once foolishly thinking maybe that his word was true.:anim_39:

10. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    so it was a nice afternoon and with being self employed i decided to take the afternoon off and get my bike out and deciced to go and pay richard a visit. He looked very surprised to see me but asked me in for a quick chat.
    I went hoping to see some progress of my belt and saw nothing to speak of but he said he had made about 5 of the new shaped tubes and he had the locks and one or two other bits,like i said i did not see any of them.
    he said his mum inlaw was in a home but she still takes a lot of his time and he was struggling to get the laser cut parts for the belts.he said they could only offer rough brushed steel not highly polished and so he is still trying to get it from somewhere in rotherham.
    so we all know he was away in greece for a while and has only managed to get a few days in his workshop and if he is waiting for steel then fair enough we can do nothing but sit and wait and quite frankly i will wait as long as it takes as long as i get one
    but when i went there he was quite relaxed and chilling with his mate if he was serious about his buisness he would of been on the pc answering our mail
    and questions and at least giving us some reasurance
    having said all that i did get the impession he was fobbing me off a bit and next time i go i will insist to see some work done or get my money back

11. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    so it was a nice afternoon and with being self employed i decided to take the afternoon off and get my bike out and deciced to go and pay richard a visit. He looked very surprised to see me but asked me in for a quick chat.
    I went hoping to see some progress of my belt and saw nothing to speak of but he said he had made about 5 of the new shaped tubes and he had the locks and one or two other bits,like i said i did not see any of them.
    he said his mum inlaw was in a home but she still takes a lot of his time and he was struggling to get the laser cut parts for the belts.he said they could only offer rough brushed steel not highly polished and so he is still trying to get it from somewhere in rotherham.
    so we all know he was away in greece for a while and has only managed to get a few days in his workshop and if he is waiting for steel then fair enough we can do nothing but sit and wait and quite frankly i will wait as long as it takes as long as i get one
    but when i went there he was quite relaxed and chilling with his mate if he was serious about his buisness he would of been on the pc answering our mail
    and questions and at least giving us some reasurance
    having said all that i did get the impession he was fobbing me off a bit and next time i go i will insist to see some work done or get my money back

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well tollyboyslave im shocked how some people can be so bloody ignorant. To think that all this time he has been sitting at home ignoring his phones and our e-mails . i am just suprised you didnt drag him to the cash point and get your deposit back.:anim_12:

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I was just musing over the latest shocker from tollyboyslave that richard from tollyboy has been at home all the time and just not replying to phone calls or emails until he was caught in his own kitchen by tollyboyslave on a suprise visit. If he had any sense of decency he should have given him his deposit back as a sign of good faith and said he could pay the final sum when and if the belts are ever ready for collection. Better still he should have locked richard into one of his own belts and locked it and said he will be released from it once the belts have been built and despatched to their new owners. He would then know what it was like to be completely frustrated like we have been. I cant believe someone would behave in such an unprofessional manner with a world renowned product. Just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover.:anim_39:

14. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    I am saddened by all this. I get some deja vu, because there were often delays and problems with Tollyboy when it was run by Hal Higginbottom. This was partly because Hal wasn't in the best of health (pneumonia) but the result was that delays were sometimes in the order of a year. I do hope this resolves because the product itself is good quality.

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    it is amazing with what they are getting away with...LOLOLOLO !!:mad0218:
    reg..GWENY:sad0123:

16. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    i cant even bear to think in those terms greatcornbow. lifes too short.:scared0016:

17. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    My main problem is going to be the over seas visit. I simply can-not leave the US for personal reasons. I Like Tollyboy's product but... is there a US alternative that I can get the Fit and Finish I deserve for so much money?

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i think there are good U.S. products as well..but check www.neosteel.us

reg. from southern africa ,,GWENY :party-101:

19. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL Gweny as you know I too am locked in a Arch by Neosteel and am very happy with it, I do think Neosteel in my experience are the best......

But it has to be said that neosteel.us website is truely aweful:confused0068: Neosteel make a great chastity belt but a crap website :love0068:

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I haven't had too much to say lately, but I'm with Gweny.

WTF are these manufacturers up to?

It sounds like Neosteel may be different, but just look at the problems myself and others have had with Lori.

They know they have cornered a market of people who are DESPERATE for a secure item... and they know they can get away with pissing them about.

Yes, we all deserve a break sometimes, but if you are running a business then you need to get your act together... these items aren't cheap, they should appreciate the business, but they don't because they know they are one of few who provide them.

Sucks... big time.

21. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    @all,, at june 27. i placed my order for a new adjustable masterpiece hipband and a new lock with a golden key [my K/H incists on it] and the parcel arrived yesterday aug 09 here in Namibia.:party-091:. i promise new pictures will come the next days ,, but the delivery has been in a very good timeframe without any hassles and frustrations ,on top the order was as usual of best quality and craftmanship ..good product and good service that is neosteel !!
    reg.GWENY:happy0007:

22. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the support Mistress Watchful and Gweny. still no word from tollyboy about the belts and hearing everyone talking about their full steel belts and the lack of problems with ordering and delivery makes it all the harder(no pun obviously)to bear waiting for news. I agree that certain manufacturers know that they have us over a barrel and we have little choice but to get what were given, but hopefully more and more manufacturers will make the competition greater for sales and then the crappy service ones will cease getting custom and shut. will let you all know if and when we hear anything from Richard Davis at Tollyboys:confused0068:

23. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    gweny -

Just on what basis can you even make a statement like that? I have no vendetta and never had against neosteel, their belts simply did not work for me. If you are going to make statements like that at least back them up with fact. Read my blog, read my posts, then re-read them, because they obviously have not sunk in. I said their belts dont work for me, end of. Did I say anything bad about Neostell, Mr Mende or otherwise? NO!

24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Steelpants last thing we wanted was for personal remarks to come into these posts as we are ALL singing from the same hymm sheet hopefully on this site. I really enjoyed your blog and that was my final reason for choosing the tollyboy over other belts as you had such a positive outcome with yours, i never believed you had any personal interest in a particular maker and as you say whats good for one person may not be right for another. no two people are alike and it is all down to personal choice and LUCK. We are just UNLUCKY in that for some reason our chance to venture into the full steel belt world is on HOLD until tollyboy see fit to finish making our belts. I just hope after the wait we have a positive result as you did. best of luck mate keep in touch.:anim_39:

25. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    still waiting 5 months on! I think I will need to change my name to lorisboy slave or something.
    still no reply to my emails texts or phone calls it wont be long before another visit is on the cards.
    Having said all that I am not sure I want one now as being chaste is doing my head in and I cant stop thinking about sex.
    in the past I have tried and tested the curve cb2000 cb3000 exobelt various homemade devices steelpleasure tubes and quite a few that ive probably forgot about and spent a fortune on them,all of them were failures and not worth wearing for one reason or another which was very frustrating.But since i brought this loris 9# tube from ebay which is more or less made for me at the fraction of the cost and with out the three month wait has arrived and been wore more than its been off I am not sure I want to continue this fantasy as it is impossible to get out of comfy to work in and my wife loves it,she is more horny when im in it than if im not and I am more frustrated than ever.I love sex a LOT and am/was an habitual masturbator over porn [but i still satisfied her aswell] and now its her having all the fun.
    its come to a point where i dare not look at porn and even try to avert my thoughts from sex but i must admit when you are free its a mind blowing experience
    but I am still not going to sweep an 80 deposit under the carpet and like allornowt says its an easy living if hes just taking money from people and not delivering the goods
    at this point in time i would not recommend anyone going to tolly boy even if his work is second to none as he just cannot deliver and it seems he just is not botherd about people
    he already told me his personel life was in order [if it ever was a rough patch]and he still cant deliver or even be botherd to send a simple email while he is sitting there doing nowt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice