Tollyboy - My review and experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by steelpants, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Howdy all.

Quick introduction, stated chastity by accident in August 2006, won a CB3000 in a draw, almost threw it away, but wife asked me to try it on, and it snowballed from there. Sooner or later I got annoyed with 4am wake ups and burning balls, so moved up to a Neosteel Male Sport System belt, however after a few months of trying found it wasnt for me, the waist band dug in to my butt cheeks, and because the tube was fully enclosed it was hard to keep clean. So roll on up to about a month ago.

We were both starting to get bored with chastity, and I had been chatting with a few online, then contacted Richard at Tollyboy and after a business trip called in to have a further chat. That changed everything, to see his belts "in the flesh" and the workmanship, just amazing. The penis tubes are milled from a solid block of Stainless Steel, everything is just superb. I was convinced, by looking at his design and comparing to others you can see why tollyboy have been going since the 1950's.

So without doubt I was measured by Richard and the belt was ordered. Richard said it would be ready in under two weeks, he wasnt joking it was ready in 8 days!

Off I went to Sheffield again for collection, however the waist band was slightly too big, so Richard adjusted it there and then, and in a couple of hours I was on my way wearing my nice shiney new belt. 400 miles later I was back home.

The journey was uneventful and comfy, no restriction driving, and all in all felt very good.

Over the next few days I had to do some very slight bending to the belt, but not much, Tollyboy belts are made from 1mm stainless and so do start to almost form to you with a little help.

The tube was very strange at first, its made to the exact measurment flacid, and because its highly polished, grips like nothing else. There is no room inside for expansion and pullout is near enough impossible.

I had to have a replacement rear cable as the one supplied felt too tight, I emailed Richard and same day he had a replacement in the post. The rear cable is user replaceable by unscrewing however the belt needs to be off to do so.

Since then Richard has come up with a new design for the penis tube, it now has a curved entrance, still milled out of a stainless block, but inside the tube towards the base of the penis is a restrictive band, and it works almost like a KSD for CBx000 would, it stops the head of the penis being pulled through, and now it is 100% absolutely impossible to pull out, its actually hard enough to remove with the belt unlocked.

I was back at Tollyboy this weekend to collect the new tube, and because I have lost a little weight I asked Richard to make me a tighter waist band, it was done without issue, and since then the belt is just unreal, completely escape proof, completely comfortable and becoming part of me.

My KH and wife loves it, the frustration is building within me each and every day, but now I have a device that I can wear with no excuses, there is absolutely no reason to be let out, and she is having so much fun.

Cleanliness in the Tollyboy is excellant, the open ended tube makes it very easy to keep clean, there is no pressure on the pubic bone from the tube, and all in all I am both very happy and very sad. I love and hate my new belt for totally different reasons. Bathroom visits are easy, for urination its a case of sit down, go, then mop up with some tissue, getting all drops is very easy because of the open end. For rear functions the cable can be pulled aside enough to go without any mess.

If you are serious about a belt and serious about steel, for 530 you cannot go wrong. Also if there is any part you dont like or want to change Richard will make a custom belt, he showed me some of his work when I was there.

Would I recommend tollyboy again - hell yes, but as said so many times by so many people - be careful what you wish for. I wanted a belt I could wear under anything and be comfy all the time with no reason for release, now I have it - I WANT OUT!

2. MistressCat

MistressCat Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Hehehe :happy0011:
    Very interesting, we'll have to look into this!
    Has anyone else tried a Tollyboy belt?

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I am KH of one. It was made by Hal Higginbottom over 10 years ago and is now not quite tight enough round the waist. Ok but not brilliant as the tube was a bit basic, and pullout sometimes happened with 'shrinkage', though I see the design has developed a lot since then and I hear they now do excellent service. One of the best and most secure locking systems around, devised by Hal himself, having progressed from padlocks on the original type he started up in 1954.

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Steelpants have been in touch with richard at tollyboy and am now arranging to go up and visit his workshop and get measured for a new steel belt. How are you getting on with it now as we havent heard any more reports from you in a while and your blog has not been updated for a while. can you let me know if you are still locked up and whats the longest you have had the belt on without removal at all. best wishes ALLORNOWT:fighting0003:

5. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Getting on great with the belt, not updated blog in a while as work seems to be getting in the way alot, I hope to update soon, send Richard my best

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    going up to see richard on saturday steelpants to order belt, am going to see the tube you desvribed as narrower at end to prevent pullout possibility. any chance of some more info from you as to how long you have had yours locked on without removal at all?

7. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's great to read that Richard is back on form, there was a period where he didn't have his own workshop where he was very unreliable, the ignored emails and un returned calls is the reason I'm now in a Neosteel, I really did want his drop down belt and aswell as loving the design being able to go and get measured was a big bonus......

I don't regret my Neosteel at all, I wonder one day if Richard may want to adapt my Arch tube to fit his drop down belt.....:party-075: wouldn't that be something....

8. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:

To be honest its down to you and how well you keep clean, if you get a good routine and dry properly (very very important, friction burns are not fun!) then you can remain locked for quite some time, and in the tollyboy much longer than other belts. I did 14 days straight no issues. Good luck and send Richard my best...!

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks steelpants for the words of encouragement i must admit i am getting a bit twitchy at the thought of tomorrows visit to tollyboys, dont really know how i will feel when the time comes to show all and be measured.:anim_37:

10. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    Its really nothing to be worried about. I guess I was lucky having previously been measured by Neosteel when I bought one of their belts, so Richard was the second strange man in my life to see me butt naked, take my measurements then build me a cock prison.

In the end, you got to remember, he is doing his job, and nothing more, and its not like you will see him on a day to day basis, or he is going to go to your mates and compare.....

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well the deals done and the new belt has been measured and ordered. I have to say i was a little wary when i first arrived in sheffield and the act of standing in the middle of someones front room with your pants around your ankles having a tape measure poked up your butt to take measurements is a little unnerving but that is what my mistress sent me to have done and i always obey the greater sex. belt should be ready in 4-6 weeks and will drive up and collect it then we will see if the real fantasy i have always longed for of having my sex totally controlled and outside of my influence is all i dreamed it would be. I really hope it is all i fantasized about as i am going to locked in the thing for a long time if my wife has the keys thats for sure.regards allornowt:anim_37:

12. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is certainly an experience being measured for a belt, there are some things you just dont expect to happen, but both Neosteel and Tollyboy took the same unexpected measurement.... makes you eyes open a bit eh?

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well at least it proves one point being made to wear an overly large looking butt plug DOES NOT prevent your ass ring from being able to screw itself up tight!. my ass cheeks went as hard as a washboard when the end of the tape went in.....lol:anim_12:

14. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i orderd my tollyboy 4 months ago and am still waiting without so much as a dont worry about it i am working on it
    i am very frustrated now after going through all the measuring proccess and leaving a good deposit maybe moreso than wearing it and it looks like i may not find out

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    has anyone else ordered a belt from richard at tollyboy and is still waiting to hear from him?:scared0016:

16. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I dont know what the problem is again with richard at TOLLYBOY but he is not answering e-mails or the phone or his mobile... I hope this is not some sort of scam going on as i have paid a deposit as has tollyboyslave and heard nothing. Dont think much of the customer service already and hopefully there is a genuine reason for the lack of contact, but my belt is due to be ready in a weeks time and tollyboyslave has been waiting for over 4months........anybody out there know what is going on:anim_12:

17. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    as soon as the weather is dry enough i am going to get my bike out and go and pay richard a visit to see what hes upto or at least get my deposit back,which would be a great shame as he does make the best belts in the world.
    i cant understand how steelpants got his belt in 8 days and then richard leaves his other customers disatisfied.
    meantime i have not cum since friday night [already a long time for me]and my wife has being teasing my cock off,and i am expecting a mistress loris tube to turn up any day now that i brought off ebay which is going straight on when it gets here as my will power is waneing as she wants me to be locked up till august the 15th [our 11th aniversary] which will be very very hard but fun aswell just as long as the loris is comfy enough to stay on that long. i just wish richard would phone me and say my belt is done
    phew my balls are aching off:loveCM:

18. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a shame to read this, it was due to no reply to phone calls and emails that I ended up buying Neosteel, I was so pleased when I read steelpants had got good service, I thought Richard was back on track but it would seem not.....a great shame.

I sincerely hope you both end up with your belts...

19. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    looks like i may have to go to germany in persuit of real chastity.chastitycuckold which model did you go for?did you go in person or get the measuring kit?and how long have you wore it without removal

20. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    perhaps we ought to both get on your bike and pop over to germany tollyboysalve but then you would have to change your name!. still being hopeful about the tollyboy belt for now but wife/mistress getting very angry.:confused0068:

21. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i dont know about going germany on my bike but i would pick you up to go and give richard a surprise visit

22. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    that sounds like a plan if all else fails. It would also somehow seem less nerve wracking than the return trip alone to pick up the belt when it was (hopefully)ready.:anim_12:

23. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i did manage to get him on the phone about 10 days ago and he said he had sorted most of his personel probs out and he was intending to get in his workshop last week and this. i dont know if he was fobbing me off but i have to give him the benifit of the doubt and give him a couple of weeks more espesialy if he has other back orders before i go visit him

24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmmmmmmmm when i went and met him he said his probs were sorted and he would have belt ready in 4-6 weeks that wasbeginning of june if you spoke to him on phone ten days ago and he was only then thinking of starting work on your belt which you ordered 4 months ago what does that say for the timescale of any other belts like mine ordered recently?. has anyone else reading these posts been and ordered a belt recently? be interested to hear:character0053:

25. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    It is sad to hear about the poor customer service from such a reputable artist in the ways of chastity. For Mistress's and I's two year anniversery we wanted to go to tollyboys place and get custom fitted and vacation while its being made. It sounds like this may not be able to happen :/ I sure hope you guys get things straightened out. Here is a thought... I would be leaving the country, but comming back a chaste, owned, sissy slave. Mistress would probably make me go through the metal detectors too... *drool*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice