Told to Lock Up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RobertWalkom, Aug 6, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. RobertWalkom

RobertWalkom New member

London Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Back story, Wifey has been doing alot of work on her gardens this week. When she does her calf's get cramps and her feet are sore. I'm not locked 24/7 but most night after the kids are in bed I lock up voluntarily.

Tonight after the kids when to bed I had to run to town for a meeting so I didn't lock up. After I came home Wifey has already had a bath and asked me to rub her legs, being a fool I told her I didn't want too. She asked if I was locked, knowing I wasn't. After I told her no she very strictly told me to go and lock up then come back and run her legs. When I came back she had taken off her shorts and shirt leaving only her panties on. Is was surprised to say the least as she hardly ever strips down in the living room. I didn't say anything about her taking her cloths off, knowing I was already in trouble, and started running her feet. As I was rubbing her first foot she reached out with her other foot to feel my cage under my shorts and asked if it was tight I replied with my standard "Yes Wifey." I rubber her feet and legs, the whole time I swear she kept spreading them farther apart than needed. Once she was done and told me to stop she asked if I enjoyed rubber her legs and I agreed, next I get to do it while she is in the bath..

The simple teases are the best.

ugams and JaySaysYes like this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Women can be at their wildest streak of demeanour once they realise the threat of penetration is removed.. you can watch, you can touch, you can drool.. but you cant enter her, knowing fully that she is in control of the situation.

ugams, Rectrix and Xileh like this.
  3. RobertWalkom

RobertWalkom New member

London Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    100% true. Wifey gets more kinky once my cage is on.

ugams and Doug Scibor like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice