Today's journey begins with a smile

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bcc, Nov 4, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I am trying to persuade my Partner to be my Keyholder. So far, this has felt like a fruitless exercise.

I am very motivated to demonstrate my unconditional trust and commitment to my Partner and give him total and complete control of my cock and wear a chastity device. I have been interested in chastity for most of the time that we have been together. My Partner is put off by chastity and having the keyholder role in our relationship - he says simply that I am "weird" for wanting to do this. He wants me to be his "hunk" and not his "subbie". I told him that chastity covers a LOT of ground - as many dimensions as there are chastity devices in use! Also, that I don't need to be his "submissive" - just to submit my cock.

We have been taking about chastity off and on for about two months - we have had three serious conversations about chastity. I gave my partner the book Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders, and I highlighted in this book where it said exactly what I think. We talked about this book for a short time before he let me know that he needed to get back to what he needed to get done that evening - a clear sign he was just uninterested...

A little about him, me and us! We are a gay couple together now for more than eight years. My Partner is a prominent university professor - He demands clarity and brevity (my challenge). I own a technology company, and I am a bit more "exploring" in my thoughts and conversations. I am very quick to make decisions and very action-oriented. He is relatively more "thoughtful". We travel a LOT - about 8.5 million miles between the two of us in our careers. I telecommute about half of the week or more from home, and I make sure the laundry is done, dishes washed, bathrooms and kitchen clean, pets fed, trash out, lawn mowed, etc in the spare time I have - anything I can do for my Partner is worth my while. He gets an erotic "something" from me every day/night we are both home. His view is that we are there for each other - it's all about US. Clearly though, it is Him First, and I like that - and so does he, truth be told. I look forward to waking up next to my Partner and giving him a good morning kiss every day I can. I'm happy when he's happy - We're happy right now!

I am "breaking in" a CB-2000 during the day when I am home and my Partner isn't - my Partner asks me to take it off if he arrives home early to find me wearing it. He is Not enthusiastic. I have been doing this several days a week for a few weeks - today was pretty comfortable - my skin is beginning to stretch a bit - finally. Today, I'm just a little itchy "down there" - I need to trim a few hairs - maybe we can do that again together tonight...

So, stay tuned - I'll ask some questions and hope that someone here might help me sharpen my pitch to my partner. We are still in the "talking" stage of our chastity journey, but it seems so slow to evolve into action right now. I'll also keep you posted on chastity trials and tribulations if I can move my partner forward...

Thanks for reading.

2. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    As another gay couple i can relate to this, When my partner mentioned he wanted to be locked up i was shocked, didn't know how to take it, thought he was weird, all the above you have mentioned. A few years down the line i'm really accepting of it, there's a buzz from having a partner that wishes to submit.

I will admit i was scared that kris would stop being the man that i love, that i'm attracted to but he can still be all butch and manly, then sometimes he likes to express his fem side and wear dresses.

Talking is the best thing you can do, tell him how much you want this, and also listen to his concerns,

Hope all goes well.

3. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris' Master - thank you very much for your encouragement here - I appreciate hearing your experience more than you can know - it gives me some hope. We had a little bedtime conversation last night about the keyholder. I didn't get many words out before my partner asked for his 500 kisses - a nightly ritual we both enjoy!

So, my partner asked, "What's in it for the keyholder?" - I couldn't answer that one very well, so I begged off. Instead, I tried to tell him that he already had the mindset for a super keyholder. Here is a list of 10 qualities that I was prepared to pitch - I picked off about half of them before he demanded kisses...

1) they expect their partner's focus and attention on them first (and not first on himself).
    2) they expect their partner to be intuitive about their personal and sexual wants and needs, and to respond whenever possible without expecting anything in return.
    3) they expect their partner to do as much in the home as possible - to remove as many burdens from their shoulders as possible so that they have the time to do other tasks that are important - to organize the household, care for pets, cook, clean dishes, do laundry, mow the yard, water plants, run errands, and perform maintenance and repairs.
    4) they occasionally test their partner's devotion and commitment with a challenge that may carry some risk of embarrassment, humiliation or punishment.
    5) they are inclined to tell their partner "No" rather than compromise; they tend to have complex decision making processes and dominate financial decision making at home.
    6) they regard their partner's health and wellbeing more highly than their own.
    7) they want to dominate their partner's sexual fantasies - they want their partner to fantasize about them and not about past partners or that "cutie at the mall".
    8) they want to control their partner's sexual activities - they don't want him masturbating at home without them while they are at work, for example - they prefer to bring their partner to orgasm when they want and how they want.
    9) they enjoy teasing and getting their partner a little excited - a subtle stroke or two of his cock after washing, or cupping his balls in the morning with a "wink" and a promise for later.
    10) they enjoy being worshipped by their partner - daily if possible with kisses, licking and touching whether it is erotically to bring them to orgasm, softly to take their stress away and be lulled to sleep, or simply to confirm their love and desire.

I think that a partner with these expectations would be a very desirable and natural keyholder in a new chastity relationship. My partner and our relationship already fit this mould pretty well, so his first question is even harder to answer...

4. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Contract Checklist

Well, I am getting ahead of myself! Before I have my partner in the KH position, I already have a "hit list" of conversation topics, and out of that will emerge a contract - I like a hand-shake on this (maybe a cock-shake!) and I don't see the need for paper with us. Frankly, I am somewhat puzzled by the number of partners who "sign". I trust my partner completely - he'll end up doing what is best regardless of where we go or don't with chastity over time.

My partner comes to the point "quick" - maybe too quickly, and I dance around everything until I know the nusnces... My challenge is to get this out into conversation while my partner has the attention span - it will take a few conversations... So, here's my "hit list" - it's a little longish (I dancing around thngs, remember):
    • (me) If the sexually submitting partner initiated the chastity invitation, is he motivated by a desire to convey his commitment and trust? To deny himself pleasure? Conceal his cock? Feminize himself? Submit completely? For servitude? For bondage and discipline? How extreme?
    • Is there a trial period? When both partners have a key? When only one partner has a key? How long is the trial period(s)??
    • Is chastity an occasional sexual game to spice things up or a long-term lifestyle addition to the relationship? Is this question open until after a trial period?
    • Under what routine circumstances will the keyholder unlock his partner chastity device? For illness? Doctors appointments? Business travel? Family vacations? Is there a scheduled periodic break from chastity a weekender every month or two?
    • Is there always access to an emergency key? Where is it? How is it managed?
    • Who is allowed to know about your chastity relationship?
    • What is the absolute longest time between chastity device removals? What is the desirable interval? Who does the inspection for problems? Who does the shaving??
    • What is the absolute longest time between orgasms? What is the desirable interval? Does prostate milking substitute for an orgasm? If so, how frequently?
    • Is there a special role for sex toys? Is something simply not allowed?
    • Is a written agreement or contract necessary?
    • Is there some regular conversation to talk about partner satisfaction? What if tease and deny has become more like ignore and ignore? What if a partner wants to act on an extreme chastity motivation? Who makes the decision to change the aspects of your agreement only the keyholder or both partners?
    • How do you tell your partner you want out full stop end of discussion no going back? Will your partner respect that decision?

5. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Tech Bites Today...

Sometimes, technology really bites - sometimes, it pays my bills handsomely. Today, I am having some computer troubles... Grrr... Hence the "Emoticon".

On the other hand, my partner is having a trouble free day dreaming of non-work stuff and looking at a conference location on the Island of Rhodes off of Greece for July - anyone been there?

Lots of settings changes for my account today here on the Mansion site - maybe I really did what I intended this time around! [ed. note that there was nothing wrong with the Mansion site - I was having trouble at my desk with an OS update]

Gotta get crackin' on dinner for my Dom-other before he gets home -

Hope anyone reading has a good evening.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site, and no offence taken... all we ask is that if there are issues, send me (or pet) a pm so we can sort them out for future users. :animal0008:

Looking at your situation, I have to ask... why rock the boat?! Not a criticism, just a query. Mind you, I thought our life was pretty perfect when pet brought it up to me!

Just one of those conundrums!

7. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Watchful,

Thank you very much for saying hello. My computer trouble was completely unrelated to ChastityMansion.com - this site works really quite nicely!

"Don't rock the boat..." Hmmm... A very good friend of mine in Mexico City asked me if I was secure in my relationship. He is pretty observant - maybe there is something there I need to think more about. George and I are very happy - really, not many complaints, and my diary title says it all. We really have an informal D/s relationship - just not any rituals - I ask permission to have a beer with a friend or two on a Friday night for example, and George usually (not always) says OK. I am committed to sacrifice and to do what ever makes a positive difference for him.

I would like a symbol of our commitment. We are apart frequently, and both of us lead very intense lives - sometimes I think that we forget about each other in the heat of our jobs. George won't buy us wedding rings or even consider wearing one - it's not in his particular (peculiar?) Asian culture. It is not really deep in the Gay culture, for that matter, either.

So, from my perspective, a CD is like a pseudo wedding ring - it would connect me to George (if only he would be my KH) and continuously remind me of my commitment to him and validate my unconditional trust in him. If he controls my cock, he also controls my intimate brain - that's OK by me - that's very desirable. He is my Dom partner even when he and I are apart, and we would both know that - whenever my CD would itch, or whenever he fiddled with his key. Unlocking me, would be like unwrapping a present from me (he doesn't like gifts), and locking me back up would be like putting it away in a safe place for later...

So, don't rock the boat? Well, I am "rocking" gently - I think that chastity plays naturally into both of our personalities. Chastity is not a deal breaker for me - I am still happy if George continues to show his reluctance to explore this together. George doesn't think that he is the dominant partner and me the submissive, but that is genuinely the case. Maybe rocking the boat just a little turns it onto a new path with new opportunities to grow for us.

Well, that's a little something of what's going on in my head.

So, what benefit do you derive from being pet's Mistress? What of your "button" did you not appreciate before pet brought this up? Since you weren't the motivator, your circumstance is somewhat like ours.

Thanks again for saying Hi, Mistress.

8. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Famous Chastity Quotations

While searching for chastity device components for something homemade, I stumbled upon a few quotation websites. Some powerful thinkers realize the true passion of chastity...

Chastity is the flowering of man; and what are called Genius, Heroism, Holiness, and the like, are but various fruits which succeed it.
    - Henry David Thoreau

Much of the modern resistance to chastity comes from men's belief that they ''own'' their bodies - those vast and perilous estates, pulsating with the energy that made the worlds, in which they find themselves without their consent and from which they are ejected at the pleasure of Another!
    - C. S. Lewis

Chastity does not mean abstention from sexual wrong; it means something flaming, like Joan of Arc.
    - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Chastity faces them, a destination for which their whole lives were a preparation.
    - Elizabeth Jennings

Chastity is a virtue in some, but in many it is almost a vice. To be sure, they abstain, but the bitch “sensuality” glances enviously out of everything they do.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Chastity is the cement of civilization and progress. Without it there is no stability in society, and without it one cannot attain the Science of Life.
    - Mary Baker Eddy

Be warm, but pure; be amorous, but be chaste.
    - Lord Byron

Chastity always takes its toll. In some it produces pimples; in others, sex laws.
    - Karl Kraus

There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet.
    - Eric Hoffer

Skepticism, like chastity, should not be relinquished too readily.
    - George Santayana

Lock me until I have done something wonderful.
    - bcc

9. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    My Favorite Deny and My Favorite Tease

Last night was HOT.

George pounded my ass doggie style while reaching around with one arm to stroke my cock (for ages, it seemed) - I love this - it is so erotic and so stimulating and sensory. When I was almost about to cum, he stopped everything. I try to straighten up when I am about to cum, and he knows this all too well! When I started to tense and straighten up, he pulled out of me and rolled me over on my back. He sat on my stomach and came all over my chest and face. He held my arms and rubbed his cum on my chest with our hands and continued to sit on my stomach until I was starting to get soft. Then we showered together.

I was so horny, and I was still dripping precum - I was denied and wanting to cum so badly... George then kissed me good night and left me to my dreams - I went to sleep on my side holding his back to my chest very content, and still very horny - and oozing my precum all over his ass.

This is my favorite denial play. It is so powerful and erotic.

The tease came unexpectedly early in the morning at about 4:30 - by this time, George was holding me - my back to his chest, and he reached around to feel my morning erection and he stroked my hard cock until I swear I was going to shoot - and he stopped. He did this again at about 5:15, again at about 6:00, and again at 7:00 when we got up out of bed - I was so hard. He watched me in the shower to be sure that I did not masturbate.

What an erotic tease that George of mine is...

If someone is reading, recall that I am not allowed to wear a CD, and I would like to very much. I am "on my honor" not to masturbate - George says that only he can make me cum - this has been our "deal" for several years, now. In a sense, I am his "chaste partner" even though I do not wear a chastity device of any kind. I am on my honor, and I have never slipped up with George.

So, I am wondering if George will let me cum tonight...

10. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Kris and myself are in the same situation, he also does not wear a chastity device and it's pretty much up to me when he is alowed to orgasm.

It just shows that if you want something enough you don't really need to buy a device to stay loyal

11. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I used to wear a CB2000 but it didn’t work out too well. I sometimes feel that I would like to wear the CB but I know it wouldn’t work long term.

I found that conditioning and training has been very effective. Over the years Master has brought me to the edge and tortured my cock or caused me pain. It’s not perfect as I still desire to cum when I get really horny but it keeps my selfish thoughts at bay.

I would like one day to wear a full belt device but that is all lot to do with hiding my sissy clit away than simply denying orgasm. That will have to wait as the price tag out of our reach at the moment.

12. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Poor George has diabetes, and last night (and this morning) life got in the way - his feet hurt so badly. This morning, he made sure my morning erection was suitably hard, but I could tell that his heart wasn't into anything intimate. So I let him know that he didn't need to "tease" me. Instead, I spent some time rubbing his toes with our own favorite blend of aroma oils before his shower. Some attention from me, rubbing and aroma therapy, and he was feeling a little better. Then I made him breakfast. Life isn't always fair, and diabetes is insidious - I wish I could take his pain away.

13. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Woof-Woof (from the Dog House)

I was put in the dog house last night... It happens now and then - I do something that my partner doesn't approve of, and I am put on notice with an arbitrary period of orgasmless punishment. If my infraction is serious, this period is accompanied with a prolonged silence and a cold shoulder. I have read of punishments here at the Mansion that make my trials seem somewhat "mild". Whew, George is not outright mean.

So, what did I do? I shaved. Well, there is some history here...

I was already half way in the dog house - several weeks ago when I first tried my CB-2000, I had shaved my groin, and that was a shock to my partner who said at that time that HE wanted to do the shaving "down there". His shock widened when he saw the CB-2000. If you recall, he didn't approve of the CB-2000 at all.

So, I shaved - it was getting a tad itchy. I asked George if he would shave me a few days ago, and he was busy and not feeling very well. I took the initiative - hey, it was getting a little uncomfortable... :anim_43:

But I didn't stop at my balls. I shaved my armpits, too - "very sexy," I thought. :anim_19:

In bed, George was surprised that I was so smooth below the waist, and he reminded me that he had wanted to do that to me (he was a little disappointed). When he went to tug on an armpit hair to get my attention and found none to pull, he was really shocked. :anim_39:

I am Never to Shave my Pits - never again. No sex until the pits grow back. How long do the hairs have to get before they have "grown back"? No idea... How fast does hair grow anyway?

Woof-woof (have a good day)

14. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    I guess that I am out of the dog house this morning (see my stats) - that was rather "quick" for my punishment :))

It must have been my cooking - Mapoo Tofu, steamed vegies and cold noodles with an array of exotic sauces for dinner with fresh fruit for desert last night. George said that I am "well trained" - I have learned to cook Chinese almost better than his mother, and it's time to open a restaurant!

Tonight, it is home made dumplings (carrot-pork and cabbage-parsley-beef) - they take quite a while to do, so I will have to get an early start. While I am home for a few weeks, it is good to do some from-scratch Asian cooking for a change. George really smiles when I do this! I am his multitalented sub, after all.

OK - early lunch is over, bathrooms are clean, next is to vacuum the carpets, and then back to my real business!

PS - wearing my CB-2000 today, and it is pretty comfy - there is something reassuring about wearing a CD - it is hard to explain that to someone who doesn't understand what is attractive about chastity. It is just too bad that my George won't keep the key, yet, but maybe in time... :animal0017:

15. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I'm glad things are ok, seems george has quite a loyal sub :happy0030:

Shavings abit of a bitch, i've done it, wel to tidy up more than anything, kris is the one who takes everything off, it really depends on the person as to how long it takes to grow back, and the more often you do it the quicker it grows.

16. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris' Master -

Thanks for your note! Yes, shaving is a "process". I don't do it often, but George does it frequently. He wants me to appreciate the "itch"... Darn him.

I would sacrifice anything for George. I never thought that I would meet someone who I would feel like that about. We met at a restaurant - I ordered scrambled eggs for dinner (I like scrambled eggs!), and he thought that was just a bit strange. That got his attention, and he got mine - and my heart, too...

Hope that you and Kris are having a good week!

17. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry it’s taken me so long to catch up!

I love your quotations. You should go and post it as a separate “quotations” thread in the Tower…maybe people would add their own. I like my new one “chastity is a reward, not a punishment”. I think I made it up myself. I hope it wasn’t something I read, forgot and then think I wrote! Lol!
    Ohhhhh… I have several blogs for you on this one. Hehe. The short version is, I wasn’t interested, but I’m kinky so never say never. I don’t think I derive any benefit whatsoever at the moment! Our problems tend to be with me not having the confidence to really push forward when he’s in chastity. Eg, last night, after being locked up on and off for 2 days I decided we would have sex. I tried teasing mid sex, mis timed and pet came (although he didn’t enjoy it) I was left frustrated and annoyed at myself and just went to sleep. Now I just feel like I want to put it all back on the shelf again… not sure what I will actually do.

18. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    A Note on Masturbation Fantasy

I was thinking - don't know why - I mean, I really don't know why - of masturbation fantasy. When I was a frequent masturbator, I fantasized about past lovers, past flirts, doing things with people I would never ever attempt, but I never fantasized about George.

We made a "deal" - well, I made the deal, really. I said that only he would ever masturbate me - I wouldn't ever masturbate myself. I have been good to my word for about two years, now. Today, when George masturbates me, I am fantasizing about him. It has been about a year since I have fantasized about anyone else when he is stroking me, and it has been about two years since I have made myself cum. For this reason, I feel strongly that the only one to masturbate you should be your partner.

If you are intimate with your partner in your fantasies, I have to believe that you will be more intimate with your partner in real life, too. That has certainly been my experience with George.

Just my own opinion - in case anyone cares...

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    You make a good point, I would see fantasizing about someone else almost like cheating, Saying that though I don’t tend to fantasize much really if at all, all my fantasies are usual carried out by Master in some shape or form. And I don’t masturbate myself ever. That is unless Master decides that he wants to see me pleasure myself.

20. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Kris, yes, that's the way I was feeling - like I was cheating on George when I was fantasizing about someone else when I came... It was troubling me, so I made a point to talk about it with George, and I changed my behavior.

Yep, that's exactly how I felt...

21. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    A Ray of Hope for me...

Last night, I had George cumming from one corner of the bed to the other. I was so horny, but George said my treat was to wait until morning. I love making George cum, and going to sleep with my cock as hard as a rock! I can always wait until morning... :jumping0046:

This morning was crisp - 20C inside, 7C outside - lots of blankets on the bed, and no alarm clock (but still a hungry cat or two...) - we were comfy. George reached over me to grab my hard cock and wake me up, and he stroked me pretty aggressively for a few minutes - then stopped. "We'll do more of this tonight," he says. Then slaps my stiff cock sideways (almost made me cum right then), and tells me to feed the cats and get breakfast rolling. What a great way to start the day. :character0028:

And then, just as I was getting out from under the blankets, he said that perhaps he should lock me up until Wednesday when he gets back from his trip (with a big grin on his face...). I said, "OK!" My heart was suddenly racing. :anim_19: He said, "Your are so weird - I was just joking." :anim_39: No key, no lock-up, but a gesture that gives me a ray of hope that someday, he will be interested in following through.

Well, life's good! Even if I am still free as a bird...

22. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Oh dear that wasnt very nice. As you say thought me may be slowly coming around to the idea, if anything it shows he is thinking about the subject.

23. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    George is on a plane right now back Tuesday. I am in the air tomorrow - to the same city... If my plans are simple, I will be back tomorrow night. If things get complicated, back Wednesday. This is a typical beginning of the week for us...

I have boardroom presentations on the economy Monday and Thursday - my message is very pessimistic. I need to get them finished.

Someone asked in a post elsewhere what subs do for their Doms. Here is my checklist of chores to do today (partial):
    Small grocery shopping - pantry and freezer stuff;
    Cook and freeze a few dinners so that George has meals easy to prepare;
    Vacuum all floors;
    Wash sheets and towels;
    Make bed;
    Change cat's litter box;
    Sort magazines and throw out as many as possible;
    Clean kitchen stove surface and counters;
    Clean bathrooms;
    Replace George's auto registration sticker;
    Check belts, oil and tires all cars;
    Property walk-around for security, trash, fire ants and weeds.

So,if George beats me home, he will find a clean house, food ready to eat and happy cats! If I beat him home, I have less to do before Tuesday!

See what a dull life a sub has when his significant other is on the road... It makes a difference - a big difference over time for George, so I am happy to do all this and much more - whatever I can do.

No sex last night - I am to wait until after we are both back in town, but I did manage to put a smile on George's face before he left!

24. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Whew! Our travel is over, and our high profile missions are accomplished. Now for the second half of the week! :character0028:

Last night was highly charged and passionate. George said that I needed to cum with him, so there were some sticky spots after all was said and done. :love0001: I'll need to change the sheets first thing this morning... Darn it, we made quite the mess... George says I have to wait until Christmas until the next time I cum - he says that he'll make that challenging for me. I can't wait to wait (did I say what I meant?). I bet he breaks before I do.

I have clients in town tonight and other clients in town Saturday evening. George has the weekend free. I try to entertain with some of my clients at our home - I pick and choose to be sure that the chemistry is good. Some clients surely know that we are a gay couple, and some don't, and some would be offended. The client we will entertain Saturday knows we are a "number", and he and his wife like George very much. George wants to show off "his" cooking, so he'll cook a fabulous Asian meal, and we'll have a good high-tech evening and see internet-streamed movies from their last vacation in Armenia (I've been there - wonder what has changes since) in our media room over dessert and drinks. I have a virtual meeting "trick" I want to try out with my camera and clever software if I can, and try to add myself to their vacation movie as we watch it! It will be fun!

So, life is moving far too quickly for us, but last night we had some private time together and a bit of a "romp"! And I know what my Christmas present is going to be...

25. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Back in "sub Mode" @Home, "Dom Mode" Elsewhere

It's times like this that I am just a tad schizophrenic! I am clearly the submissive partner at home, but in front of my mother, brother and sister, I am the Dominant Son / Brother commanding the "family fortune", and in front of my clients I am the embodiment of power, confidence and the "oracle of nuanced knowledge". What a relief it is somedays to come home and let George take significant charge of me and out lives just the way he wants to.

There is something therapeutic about washing clothes, shampooing the carpets and detailing our turn-of-the-century cars, but they are all nice and clean today! And the cats are purring, and George is smiling, too.

Tomorrow, I have to be bold, persuasive and dominate the "leaders of tech commerce" in my industry - I have 15 minutes between garage door and a nearby hotel to transform myself from sub to Dom. Wish my schizo mind luck! Seriously, I do this personality flip-flop every week - sometime several times, but it can be a bit of a trick...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice