Today is the last day I will ever work again.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Retired, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Today is the day I retire after working since I was 14. I am now 67, still kinky as you know, and looking forward to not working again. My health has improved greatly since I gave my notice 3 months ago. The best part was when our girlfriend called to wish me a happy retirement and said that she will try to come and visit as she was part of our marriage for 30 years and part of our family even longer.

Yesterday was the first time I told her about chastity play. She never heard about it even though she is a dominant personality who sexually dominated me and later on her husband. She was interested in getting together with my wife to have her pick an orgasm period. I fear her as she is very into domination and not as kind as my wife is.

For some reason my Jailbird is very comfortable than before. It may be that I did not wear it for the last 2-3 months. For now I enjoy wearing it. I did make one change. I used to use the security screw but over the hears it no longer was tight and after a few days I could unscrew it with my fingers. I told my wife this and found out that she lost the spare key to the padlock. I did not like the padlock that I bought from Mature Metal because it felt too heavy and pulled down on the cage. I found the same size and model on Amazon and bought it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was much lighter than the original one I got 5 years ago. I do not feel it pulling down at all and no more fighting the temptation to unlock myself. Now I have no choice.

So all in all Today is shaping up to be a great day. I have a new Apple laptop and Nikon camera I will be setting up soon and my wife has a list of chores for me. I found out that retirement is trading one boss for the one you married.

Strict Sir likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Enjoy your retirement and your new life of renewed devotion.

3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Congratulations and enjoy your retirement and new serving life

4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Congratulations wish I could retire

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice