To sum up: Chastity and feminization

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by PuppyMastersPet, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Sounds just like how I feel. I also paint my toes and wear a toe ring. Its now progressing into xdressing more often. I used to just pop on some heels for the stimulation now I dress head to toes and wear make up when I can. Its a real TV fetish I am sure. The chastity intensifies this when you Xdress and it turns you on but you cannot masturbate anymore. I mind rush

Lann, gary170 and Kikki like this.
  2. BBCSlutRachel

BBCSlutRachel Banned

BBC FuckSlut
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Why dont we just turn all white guys into sissys?

alpha_by_day likes this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I have been curious about feminine clothing all of my life. When looking at a woman, I have always imagined her in lingerie and how her bra supports her breasts, etc. As I grew older, feminine feelings and urges began to overtake me in stronger and more frequent ways. Then , once my wife of 30 years discovered my love for lingerie and began to dress me, I thought I was in heaven! Now that She has feminized my mind, controls my clitty with a cage and dresses me in lingerie of Her choice each morning, I get to be the person that I really want and need to be!

4. stebee

stebee New Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I've been interested in feminization for as long as I can remember and I've been cross dressing for a long time to, however I've never fully dressed and I've always kept my makeup to a bare minimum (lipstick and mascara) is my limit as I'm not to good with anything else however my New Years resolution for 2017 is to learn how to properly apply a full face of makeup and I'm having my first lesson this tues and can honestly say although I'm excited about it I've also never been so nervous about anything ever, this will be the start of my complete feminization and I cannot wait.

Newlover likes this.
  5. Newlover

Newlover Active Member

Local Time:
    Nice share. Its good to have an outline in a beautifully confusing world....

6. lilsis

lilsis New Member

Area Code 937
    Local Time:
    Ever since I was younger I had always loved everything feminine. Panties, dresses, skirts, nails, stockings, everything! I was always just too scared and embarrassed of my inner girl to express myself.

One the biggest realizations for my love for humiliation and emasculation was when I was in middle school. A girl in my class took notice of my longer feminine nails and then began talking about how cute and girly they were in front of the whole class. She even suggested multiple styles I could have them done in and what paint to use. All to just humiliate me...and I loved it c:

alpha_by_day likes this.
  7. b_quark

b_quark Active Member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    This is me too. I've been in panties 24/7, and I've had painted toe nails for a couple weeks now. I have a new toe ring coming today with a cute heart shaped lock and key design. These are or will be constant and can be hidden under my clothes. But when I'm alone in the house I dress and make myself up and practice walking around in my heels. It is definitely very arousing... and frustrating not being able to masturbate.

8. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Your a mirror of myself :) I do exactly the same :)

b_quark likes this.
  9. Guy

Guy Master of Dragao Verde, a haven for kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I come to chastity and feminisation from a somewhat different perspective than most here.

I first came across t-girls; cross-dressers, sissies, transgender and all the variations on those themes, whilst running Muir Academy with Miss Prim, 30 years ago, until 2011. They were 60% of our customer list and 35% or so of the pupils.

Whilst Miss Prim ran 'front of house' at her Academy, I was pumping out the paperwork in the background, thousands of newsletters, mail-order catalogues, printing and distributing hundreds of booklets and journals. More work than I could manage, of a sort I'm not good at; repetitive routine stuff. But I couldn't afford to pay anyone.

So I asked our customers for help: if they worked for me as girls in jeans or other forms of trousers I'd treat them as a modern politically correct employer should. If they wore skirts or dresses, then I'd treat them in a wholly politically incorrect, sexist, chauvinist way that would get me sacked in hours in that politically correct office. Very few opted to wear trousers!

A a side note I'd like to pass on an observation I made, there are huge numbers of men who dressed and acting male fancy only women; but if feminised, dressed en-femme, they become strongly sexually attracted to men, either as well as, or instead of women. Something not often realised.

Anyway it worked well, though sometimes they'd drift into the office in the morning, unshaven, in male garb surly and uncooperative. It didn't take long to realise that it was because they'd had a wank and lost focus on their reason to be there. So I had them lock themselves up and give me the key. It improved their attitude no end! (Trying to lock them up myself usually failed because they got so excited!) They liked it too, for reasons many heremay understand.

Anyway, to cut a very long story short, I am now establishing my new home in Portugal. I have given up on monogamy and have a wide circle of women friends and lovers.

So I am recruiting maid-slaves to look after it for me. On past experience if they are t-girls prone to masturbation, I will insist they're locked up.

The strongly transgender girls with severe dysphoria will simply 'tuck'. I'm not yet sure about the cis-(ie. not trans) women.

Anyway I'd like to publicly thank maid Carrie who heard that call for volunteers and encouraged to get active on here again.

durango_o and SubVerity like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    i like Carrie as well .

11. Tushguy

Tushguy New Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Hey! So I have been reading this thread and it seems really interesting. I have been interested in sissy fantasies for a while. My GF noticed this and locked my up thinking not masturbating to SIssy Tumblrs would make me act more masculine, but reading everyone's opinion here that Chastity increases feminisation her actions might backfire :rolleyes:

Rectrix and alpha_by_day like this.
  12. Guy

Semi-retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Caging encourages submission on the part of the lockee to the keyholder, I don't think there is any doubt of that.

If your fantasies revolve around being a submissive girl, according to the sexist stereotype, you're a sissy.

That isn't going to go away if you're locked! It will most likely intensify the depth and extent of the fantasies.

Sooner or later she will have to accept she has a sissy boyfriend and come to enjoy it.

Or one, or both, of you will be unhappy in the relationship.

alpha_by_day and Tushguy like this.
  13. jack-ie

jack-ie Member

Local Time:
    Being in Femme, casually or fully dressed became second nature to me. Actually, i was more comfortable in slacks and a halter top that a sports shirt and jeans. i felt undressed without the weight of breast forms on my body. However, She never placed me in chastity and as submissive as i am, i'm sure it would have improved my behavior. She used Humiliation and certain sexual acts as punishment but i suspect, chastity would have removed the need.

14. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes New Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Very interesting discussion, thanks to all. I am having difficulty finding the original "summary" post though--help please?

For me, prolonged chastity keeps my desire to be feminine and submissive peaked. As a gender fluid individual, I literally use chastity as a tool to explore and embrace and love my femininity.

Rectrix, alpha_by_day and jemmi like this.
  15. jemmi

jemmi Active Member

southern california, I. E.
    Local Time:
    Crazed.... yesssss

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Well-Known Member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Thank you for a great thread and some very interesting reading.

As you might already know, for me it all started when i finally found a truly secure chastity belt, and had been wearing it for some time. I got my Neosteel Arch in March 2014, and have been a lot more in it than out since. Some 7 months later I was wearing nylons for the first time. October that year I started exploring crossdressing. I bought my first chiffon dress and the rest is history as they say. Dressing femme for me is all about feeling pretty and as female as possible. I want to be a woman from time to time. I'm happy being a man, but the possibility to have the both worlds is a true gift. My inner Barbie gives me so much happiness ad joy. After the last time I went clubbing as a rubber doll it was high and happy for weeks after.

Before the Neosteel I had never had any interest in crossdressing. The lack of a visual (and functional) male sex organ made this feel natural. Without Chastity i would never have discovered my inner femme fatale.

beck and caged certo like this.
  17. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pretty much same here...toenails always polished, hairless nose to toes, permanent toe ring, always in panties and sometimes a bra but still not that full time transition. If hair and makeup goes on then chastity is just one more item of jewelry with that sweet mental twist.

While my Wife has always been very indifferent when I'm locked up always reminding me it is 'my thing, not hers and does absolutely nothing for her', it helps me feel complete when dressed up. Like not having salon gel fingernails if I'm not wearing my JailBird. Just not complete.

Finally having the courage one night, I confessed my cuckold fantasies and thankfully my Wife wasn't angry. Probably somewhat surprised but our sex since that day has been phenomenal! Unbelievable!!!

I will have it leave it at that other than to add that all during this time, I've been on a very prolonged chastity hiatus.

Right after the initial confession, the subject was not mentioned. After a few weeks, with lots of teasing and innuendos, we can now talk about it as a fantasy.

Today that will change as I have now self locked and await Her reaction during our normal foreplay.
    Whether her attitude toward chastity changes or not, it is still all about Her satisfaction and bliss that matters anyway, before my own if even at all.

bethanise likes this.
  18. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    I have a couple suggestions for other dommes who have subs who are sissies. Mine has been wearing panties since age 12. He is very feminized and has talked about getting HRT. In the meantime we are just starting off with his training. He wears a steel chastity device. Actually we have two. One called a Bastille and the there is the standard bird cage which allows his cock to become harder than in the other one. He asked to wear panties from the outset so naturally I agreed. We tried bikini panties and a thong and found that what has worked best is full nylon briefs. He wears a size 5. This works out very well although make sure you buy briefs that have a wide gusset. He had on a pair one day as we were walking to the local sex store to get a harness. His cage slipped out of the panties and the clicking was very obvious. This particular store is very upscale and also sells lingerie of good quality. I found a pair of panties with a wider gusset and he put them on there. Another suggestion: he has been wearing pantyhose for some time but that doesn't work too well when he is caged or when he's wearing a diaper and plastic panties. My girlfriend suggested a garter belt. I took him out and we bought two garter belts and two new pair of panties to match. When we got home I showed him how to wear the garter belt. He told me it took a bit to get used to it but now he loves it. He told me that at first it always felt like the nylons were being pulled down and he was always wanting to stop and check. The solution was easy...buy a bigger size. Now he's happy. This works well under clothing though the cage and garter belt are visible under some of his very thin summer pants that tend tofu very tightly. He told me it makes him feel closer to me since I wear garter belts much of the time unless I'm in one of my domme outfits.
    One last idea: my girlfriend told me she always puts her sub in handcuffs attached to a waist chain whenever she takes his cage off. We started it here. My sub likes it because he likes being in restraints and never complains when he has to wear hand cuffs and shackles. He's been in a collar from the start and doesn't complain when we go out and he's on a leash. He admits he is a bit of an exhibitionist. Being a sissy in chastity is very rewarding if its done right.
    Another suggestion. Crossdressing, Forced Feminization and Gender Dysphoria. These are quite different things and a subby can be one or more or none of these.

Crossdressing - done for sexual excitement almost exlusively. Generally those who engage in this do not feel they are truly feminine nor want to be - it is a sexual kink.

Forced Feminization - applied by a Superior to humiliate and enforce behavior modification in a subby. The degree to which it is applied depends mostly on the Superior's wishes and the need of the subby to suffer humiliations.

Gender Dysphoria or transgender - a person that identifies in a gender role different from their biological gender. A transgendered individual may or may not have sub tendencies.

These are general guidelines - they are not specific. Many subbies fall in between the different definitions. I personally enjoy subbys of any of these categories. I think they are especially cute in frills or dressed to the nines in the most outrageous of slut clothes. To Me - they are all gurls.

Feminization and chastity are intertwined. Once a male has been locked up - they have no sexual utility except in the traditional female gender role - a penetratee or a provider of oral skills. Besides, doesn't a locked up sub male look pretty in panties?

Now all you sissy gurly things - don't get angry if My definitions don't fit you exactly - they seldom apply to any specific individual. Variety is the spice of life. Be yourself or be whatever your Superior decides you are.
    Iiiiii
    As to Mistress Kate's specfic question - if you do not prefer a sissy subby - then don't go there. But as Mistress Watchful says - they can be so cute and it does seem to grow on you...
    [/QUOTE]

19. Guy

Semi-retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'd like to second what Chantelle writes, from a very different perspective. I am, I recently learned, 'solo polyamorous'; i.e. I have a wide circle of friends, and several of the women amongst them are lovers. The women include those who'd identify as cross-dressers, sissies, trans- and cis-gender women; as well as genderqueer, intersex, and other variations. Their relationship to me varies from slave to girlfriend. But take what you want from the discussion, and enjoy! Each relationship is unique to the parties directly involved and even then varies over time.

sissystephanie likes this.
  20. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Member

Local Time:
    I'm afraid this is happening to me as well. I am currently locked in an Evotion device and have been for years. I was allowed some freedom occasionally which allowed me to re-familiar myself with my manhood. However, In the past 6-months I have not been allowed any 'freedom'. The few orgasms that I have been allowed were executed with a vibrator applied to the underside of my caged penis whilst being in some form of inescapable bondage. Bondage that typically includes high heeled stiletto or ballet boots, a corset and a tight restrictive girdle. This has triggered some type of sexual dysphoria in my head as I now get aroused by sissy blogs and images. I find myself wearing a butt plug for at least a few hours on a weekly basis as it seems to help massage my prostate and reduce my horny-ness. I'm a bit apprehensive as I'm fully aware of falling further down the rabbit hole.

forever_smooth and Mascara^Snake like this.
  21. nikkel

nikkel Active Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    My Queen started me off as mere errand boy, soon I was cleaning her house ,naked, and being whipped.
    She was always telling me what a total sissy I was.
    This went on for several years.

I should add here , that we have a none pro relationship and there are gaps that I don't see her for months at a time . I just loose the urge .

A few months ago my Queen took me to a second hand store and had me wear womens high heels around to see how they fit. She had me buy them. I found this very exciting , the humiliation of women in the store seeing me was such a turn on .

Not long after that she took me to a dollar store and picked out earings ,a necklace ,and lipstick for me to wear , then she had me order an apron with "Sissy for my Queen" printed in large letters on the front .
    So far I haven't worn them for her but the day is not far off as I just locked myself into my cage to prepare for the excitement to come.
    Shortly after ordering the apron, my Queen selected a rainbow colored dildo for me to order online .

This next month or two will be like none other, so far I have only worn the shoes and lace pantyhose or stay-up lace nylons while cleaning ( doing dishes, scrubbing the tub, and tile in the bathroom, scrubbing out the toilet and floor tile with a small rag and SOS pad, then vacuuming the floors in the rest of the house).

This time ( not far off) my Queen has told me I will be fully dressed in the jewellery, lace stockings, lipstick, heels, and apron. Then after another good whipping ,as I bend over her stool and position my ass to be whipped further , she is going to fuck me with the rainbow dildo .
    The thought of this gets me very aroused, and I have often masturbated thinking of how it will be.

It was during one of these dreams of things to come that I shaved and locked myself into chastity ,with her my KH, that's when I know I'm close to being feminized for her pleasure .

22. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    Because it is a stupid idea.

23. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    It might be surprisingly easy.

24. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    First I would ask white bulls of this "fantastic " idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice