1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To sum up: Chastity and feminization

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by PuppyMastersPet, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Sounds just like how I feel. I also paint my toes and wear a toe ring. Its now progressing into xdressing more often. I used to just pop on some heels for the stimulation now I dress head to toes and wear make up when I can. Its a real TV fetish I am sure. The chastity intensifies this when you Xdress and it turns you on but you cannot masturbate anymore. I mind rush

Kikki likes this.
  2. Why dont we just turn all white guys into sissys?

3. I have been curious about feminine clothing all of my life. When looking at a woman, I have always imagined her in lingerie and how her bra supports her breasts, etc. As I grew older, feminine feelings and urges began to overtake me in stronger and more frequent ways. Then , once my wife of 30 years discovered my love for lingerie and began to dress me, I thought I was in heaven! Now that She has feminized my mind, controls my clitty with a cage and dresses me in lingerie of Her choice each morning, I get to be the person that I really want and need to be!

Supple, Newlover, stebee and 2 others like this.
  4. I've been interested in feminization for as long as I can remember and I've been cross dressing for a long time to, however I've never fully dressed and I've always kept my makeup to a bare minimum (lipstick and mascara) is my limit as I'm not to good with anything else however my New Years resolution for 2017 is to learn how to properly apply a full face of makeup and I'm having my first lesson this tues and can honestly say although I'm excited about it I've also never been so nervous about anything ever, this will be the start of my complete feminization and I cannot wait.

Newlover likes this.
  5. Nice share. Its good to have an outline in a beautifully confusing world....

6. Ever since I was younger I had always loved everything feminine. Panties, dresses, skirts, nails, stockings, everything! I was always just too scared and embarrassed of my inner girl to express myself.

One the biggest realizations for my love for humiliation and emasculation was when I was in middle school. A girl in my class took notice of my longer feminine nails and then began talking about how cute and girly they were in front of the whole class. She even suggested multiple styles I could have them done in and what paint to use. All to just humiliate me...and I loved it c:

7. This is me too. I've been in panties 24/7, and I've had painted toe nails for a couple weeks now. I have a new toe ring coming today with a cute heart shaped lock and key design. These are or will be constant and can be hidden under my clothes. But when I'm alone in the house I dress and make myself up and practice walking around in my heels. It is definitely very arousing... and frustrating not being able to masturbate.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  8. Your a mirror of myself :) I do exactly the same :)

b_quark likes this.