1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To sum up: Chastity and feminization

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by PuppyMastersPet, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    It sounds rather painful for you, lol. An eternal beating. Are you permanently marked.

Pillowbiter likes this.
  2. Mistress B, Yes I am Permanently Marked, My mind that is, I adore her sting, her control, my submission to her. Its never hard enough, I seek the pain, her Dominance. My body enjoys her wraft.

laferrij likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    A pain slut? I do hope you have a safeword.

4. WOW. Do you realize you are pretty lucky compared to many? Enjoy the conundrum, sounds like you have great fun together.

I too am quite lucky ;-)

allaboutHer and sissystephanie like this.
  5. and me. :)

sissystephanie likes this.
  6. So am I.

the odd tease likes this.
  7. I live to be used and humiliated, I am a true Sissy, And Chastity takes me deeper into that world. I am a pleasing machine, I strive to be the best submissive I can be. I love to truly Please. Man or Mistress.

Dana Fleming and Lessthan4inches like this.
  8. Having read this thread I can say for sure I am a CD as I like wearing nail polish and rings on my toes which I do all the time now and wear womens high heels and stockings at every chance for sexual excitement, I have a good pair of nice female legs that look good in heels and stockings too, however I don't go out while CD. I can however remember my first excitement re CD it was when I was 7 and crossed dressed with a girlfriend also 7 swapping clothes for kicks it felt good and has continiued since. Now I am also kept in chastity but Mistress does not know I CD yet. I am not homosexual though and don't have tendancies towards men but like dressing as a woman .. strange thing the minds :)

Dana Fleming and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  9. I totally agree, I am without doubt a sissy and femme in as many ways as I can be. I see my chastity as the removal of my manhood and a symbol of my desire to be a girl.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  10. At this point in my life,I"ve become very dissatisfied with my manhood. I feel that being locked would really solidify my femininity. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. Love,and,peace. Allie

11. I think some of you should see a gender counselor. With the potential use of HRT, explore testes removal and even SRS.
    Do any of you make use of silicone vaginas?

12. How shall I put this they are not well regarded in the trans community the rubber fannys that is lol

Xx Wendy

13. I have used them to lick out a creampie,as mistress watches me.and humiliates as I do.

14. I thought trans women often made use of vaginal gaffs. Uh, for tucking purposes. Wouldn't that provide you both chastity and feminization at the same time?
    Regards,
    Mike

15. Gaffs are basically really tight firm undies that hold yer guy in place. silicone vaginas are sort of a failed attempt at a male version of a strap on...

Wendygirl likes this.
  16. Ops!!! silicone vaginas, I never saw something like that :rolleyes:

17. If you think the real ones could do with a make over the attempts at fake ones omg.

Gaffes are used especially when doing a tuck and believe they were invented for the stage when boys played girls and in the ballet.
    Xx Wendy

18. i am allowed to be tuck when we goes out to nice places and it make me very nice and flat in my knickers.

Heres a piccy.

panties2.jpg

19. Very cute!

20. Not sure that's a photo of a boys middle
    If it is most girls would kill for that shape
    Xx Wendy

jemima and Dana Fleming like this.
  21. wendy stop tease me. you knows its me. :)

Lessthan4inches and Wendygirl like this.
  22. I have received an education. Jemima you do look cute tucked. I say you could pass as a girl.

jemima likes this.
  23. She is a bit pale, must be an English girl... giggle

24. Stated so well.....just found this...and it was written years before I found The Mansion. It still applies to this day. Great food for thought !!!

25. Again so well thought out...and after meeting two special peopleon The Mansion, they would totally agree in the differences that have been defined. Another "golden oldie" start to a thread from years ago!
    Mistress Suzan